+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I don't know when my eCOPR will be issued, so I will have to initiate my application to extend my and my wife's work permit ($$$).

Do I have to take the medical examination AGAIN? It's been 12 months since my last examination and this will be my 3rd time...
No, you don't need to re-do the medical exam. The officer will ask for it if necessary. Most of the time, they'll extend it.

Reactions: sumaterra
Jul 24, 2022
Hi,

I applied for permanent residency through TR to PR pathway(recent international graduate) on May 7, 2021. I was asked to upload additional documents(payment receipt and PCC ) on Feb 25, 2022. On April 12, 2022 I got an update that the additional documents have been received and are being reviewed. I haven't received any further update from ircc since then. Now, the issue is in September I am planning to go to India for a month. I can't be certain that I will get my PR card by then and I am confused as to what will happen in case if I get any update while I am outside the country. What are my options then?
Would also like to know how long people have to wait after ADR to get their PR card.

TIA

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Just Fukin give the decision, yes/no. End the damn misery, am I waiting for a Fukin court case that I gotta wait for more than a year?

Reactions: zuizui and Mahi1313

Dev789

Jul 24, 2022
Hi guys, I am looking for guidance, I applied under tr to pr international graduate’s program on 6th may 8:30 pm, I finally decided to call an agent in April and got temporary number. After few days trying, my file got linked but there was everything under review and no BIL request, its been more 2 months and I still haven’t got the BIL request. Have anybody faced same situation like me, what should I do now? Thanks

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hi guys, I am looking for guidance, I applied under tr to pr international graduate’s program on 6th may 8:30 pm, I finally decided to call an agent in April and got temporary number. After few days trying, my file got linked but there was everything under review and no BIL request, its been more 2 months and I still haven’t got the BIL request. Have anybody faced same situation like me, what should I do now? Thanks
The best thing you can do is wait.
If you need to apply for an OWP, follow the instructions provided on IRCC website. If you need to update any personal information, raise a webform or call IRCC agent. If you would like to add any documents to your existing application, you may raise a webform, but you may not hear from the Client service representative for a while, depending on the volume of the inquiries and requests they have received.
Hope this information helps. Your application will be updated (if the officer needs anything from you, you will get the request. Just make sure you check your junk email as well) and finalized at some point ! Be patient!

Reactions: Dev789 and CherAmie

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Today when I called, there was no approx wait time during hold which they always used to say in past, anyone else faced this today?

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Timelines R Us :cool::
For those of you encouraged by timelines, here are a few recently released on another forum. I have shortened most of them to Application Date, AOR or Linking, PR* (* PR notification of any sort), and estimate of time from AOR/Linking to PR*.

Stream & Application Date -- AOR or Linking -- PR* (* meaning anything 'PR' related like ECOPR, PR email, Portal Request or PR card):
  • IG Stream May 6 -- AOR April 21 -- PR July 19 -- (~3 months)
  • IG Stream May 7 -- AOR Mar 24 -- PR Card July 21 -- (~4 months)
  • Stream B July 1 -- AOR May 26 -- Portal Request July 19 -- (~ 2 months)
  • Stream A Sep 4 -- AOR Jan 26 (followed by 4 ADR's, WOW!!!) -- Portal Request July 19 -- (~5.5 months)
  • IG Stream May 6 -- Linked May 30/AOR June 13 -- PR email July 19 -- (~1.5 months)
Recently Linked/AOR (looks like some automated batching going on here):
  • Stream B July 16 -- AOR July 19
  • Stream B July 15 -- AOR July 19
  • Stream B July 16 -- AOR July 20
  • Stream B July 16 -- AOR July 20
Best wishes!
Thanks for info

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
For your late night reading pleasure from Timelines ‘R’ Us:cool::

More timelines released on another forum in July. They are shortened to Application Date, AOR or Linking, PR* (* PR notification of any sort), and estimate of time from AOR/Linking to PR*.

Stream & Application Date — AOR or Linking — PR* (* meaning anything 'PR' related like ECOPR, PR email, Portal Request or PR card):
  • Stream B July 15 — AOR May 2 — ECOPR July 15 — (~2.5 months)
  • IG Stream May 6 — Linked Apr 26 — Portal request July 18 — (~3 months)
  • Stream A July 22 — AOR Nov 25 — PR Card July 15 — (~7.5 months)
  • IG Stream May 7 — AOR March 17 — Portal request June 9 — (~3 months)
  • Stream B May 30 — AOR Feb 22 — PR email June 20 — (~4 months)
  • IG Stream May 6 — AOR Jan 18 — Portal request July 12 — (~6 months)
  • Stream A Nov 1 — AOR Mar 22 — ECOPR July 13 — (~4 months)
  • IG Stream May 6 — AOR May 3 — ECOPR July 14 — (~2.5 months)
  • Stream B May 26 — AOR Jan 24 — PR card July 15 — (~6 months)
  • Stream A May 30 — AOR Feb 22 — PR email June 20 (~4 months)
Recently Linked/AOR's:
  • Stream B July 15 — Linked July 13
  • Stream B July 15 — AOR July 18
  • Stream B July 15 — AOR July 13
  • IG Stream May 7 — AOR June 14 — (was rejected in July because she forgot to hit ‘submit’ in response to ADR requesting receipt of payment; submitted webform with letter of explanation & attached receipt again)
Summary:
  • There is a large variation in time between Application Date and Linking or AOR (start of actual processing) — e.g. some Stream B’s applying on July 15 are just now linking or receiving AOR, while others have already received PR*.
  • Some who applied as late as Nov 1 have received PR*, whereas some who applied as early as May 6 only recently received AOR.
  • Many are only recently Linking or receiving AOR, therefore just starting file processing over 1 year after applying.
  • Simple things can get you rejected but in this TR2PR Pathway, simple things like prompt webforms & explanations can also turn it around.
  • Time from AOR/linking to PR* varies from 2.5 months to 7.5 months, although FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE AOR’S BUT ARE STILL WAITING, remember that this set probably represents disproportionately shorter AOR to PR* timelines, because those with longer timelines are still waiting and have not yet reported receiving PR*.
This level of variability may be uncomfortable for some, but it might also assure others to know that they are not alone.

Best wishes!
Thank you CherAmie for your sharings, really helps and gives a view. Actually I wanted to share something which might and might not be true...just a theorem. My linking and then AOR popped shortly after my EE profile expired. Regarding the fact that those who have an active PR to TR application cannot have an active EE profile in same account ( says you already have an application on going ) it might be the fact that those who have an active EE profile dont get TR to PR AOR ? Strangely enough, back in NOV last year I received below message from IRCC, while I did not have any application other than TR to PR , but the pplication number mentioned was my EE profile number !

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this

Sharan98

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
Hello Everyone

I read the message above regarding timeline. I want to confirm one thing that as i got my aor in feb 28 right, my question is that ircc will take maximum 6 month after aor to give result ? Right

please confirm me please

Reactions: jacob1234

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone

I read the message above regarding timeline. I want to confirm one thing that as i got my aor in feb 28 right, my question is that ircc will take maximum 6 month after aor to give result ? Right

please confirm me please
That's the average processing time looking at the timelines but we may end up waiting up to one year. I received aor on 17th Feb. Still waiting for eligibility and security to start.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Today when I called, there was no approx wait time during hold which they always used to say in past, anyone else faced this today?
Were you able to talk with them? I think if it is not mentioning any waiting time since the start of the call, there is high probability that you are connected to the abuse line.