+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Hi there,

Just now I logged into my account and found out there is an incomplete application under "International Experience Canada" down there created on July 7th !!! I have not done that ! on top of that, I check my account every day and I am absolutely sure that was not there in days following July 7th !

Anyone have a similar experience ?

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone

I read the message above regarding timeline. I want to confirm one thing that as i got my aor in feb 28 right, my question is that ircc will take maximum 6 month after aor to give result ? Right

please confirm me please
Have you called them to ask which stages are left in your case: Out of medical, criminality, eligibility, security and info sharing.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi there,

Just now I logged into my account and found out there is an incomplete application under "International Experience Canada" down there created on July 7th !!! I have not done that ! on top of that, I check my account every day and I am absolutely sure that was not there in days following July 7th !

Anyone have a similar experience ?
It has to do anything with Tr2pr. You should have clicked on IEC while checking your online application or while searching anything on the Ircc website when you were still logged in to the online GC/portal.

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
It has to do anything with Tr2pr. You should have clicked on IEC while checking your online application or while searching anything on the Ircc website when you were still logged in to the online GC/portal.
I am sure I have not done any of that ! The only thing I did was trying to create an EE profile again ( since I thought it may end up in PR faster than this never ending TR to PR ) which the system did not allow even creating one saying "you already have an application in progress" ! Besides date of creation is July 7th and even if I accidentally created that which is near impossible, I should have noted it during my daily checks..I am also waiting for linking my provincial application thats why look at every corner of screen carefully everyday for any messages.

Reactions: jacob1234

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Just Fukin give the decision, yes/no. End the damn misery, am I waiting for a Fukin court case that I gotta wait for more than a year?
I am also not able to concentrate on other things properly. Only thing is that the lives of most people are stuck with these pending applications. Some people may want to go for a better job ( which accepts only PR/Citizens), some may want to open a business, some may want to go for a bachelor/master etc.

Reactions: Lily444 and maxiie

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Lol just checked processing times..26 months for FSW i wonder who is interested lol n 13 months for CEC almost 1 year hehehehe..
The only part which is left in shorter duration is study permit inside canada 2 weeks, outside 12 weeks.
Lol spousal sponsorship is 23 months( 2 years)..
Now comes crazy part visitor visa inside canada 32 days online n 19days paper...
N now i guess a member named Sid was asking yesterday abt time for spouse wp under tr to pr lol.. from india its almost 47 weeks like around 9 to 10 months maximum
What is the purpose of calling outland spouse TR to PR OWP as family reunification? All lies and stupid immigration system.
And why Feb AOR's were left out in the dark? I start my day at office after checking this forum and see if any Feb AOR's getting Portals. This is taking on me mentally and draining all the hope day by day.
Very soon, I may require therapist because of IRCC.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: PVEML and Lily444

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Were you able to talk with them? I think if it is not mentioning any waiting time since the start of the call, there is high probability that you are connected to the abuse line.
I don't think I pressed that ext. & I was able to talk, yes

Reactions: jacob1234

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I am sure I have not done any of that ! The only thing I did was trying to create an EE profile again ( since I thought it may end up in PR faster than this never ending TR to PR ) which the system did not allow even creating one saying "you already have an application in progress" ! Besides date of creation is July 7th and even if I accidentally created that which is near impossible, I should have noted it during my daily checks..I am also waiting for linking my provincial application thats why look at every corner of screen carefully everyday for any messages.
Okay. Because a few months ago, I had seen a few posts on the Fb group where some people mentioned seeing incomplete applications while they were trying to link their application before AOR. later, they realized that they have clicked on those applications. So, You can also call and check with an agent over the phone. The agent will also give a similar response that it is related to something done on your end.

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
I got email update on Saturday saying “status of application had been changed”. please login and check your status. When I logged in there was no change. I called IRCC today. They said there is no change in status. But they can confirm the email was sent from the system. That is weird. Did it happen with anyone else before?

Onepiece4444

Jul 23, 2022
I got email update on Saturday saying “status of application had been changed”. please login and check your status. When I logged in there was no change. I called IRCC today. They said there is no change in status. But they can confirm the email was sent from the system. That is weird. Did it happen with anyone else before?
That's a ghost update, meaning that they're working on your file, which is a good sign.

Btw, how are you getting ahold of the IRCC? I'm not able to get them on the phone ever...

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
That's a ghost update, meaning that they're working on your file, which is a good sign.

Btw, how are you getting ahold of the IRCC? I'm not able to get them on the phone ever...
Try through pr card line and then they will transfer to permanent residence line. If it doesn’t go through, try again. Wait time is one hour on average.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
The IRCC call centre is made up of a network of call centres through out the country. They are not all set up exactly the same way. Sometimes, if I get through, I will get a message of estimated wait time, and other times I have had the option to enter my phone number and get a call back.

Today I started at 8am, called over 60 times and got through after an hour. I was offered a call back option that was estimated at 65 minutes, but it took 90 minutes. The agent was very polite and helpful but limited in the info he had access to.

When I call IRCC at 1-888-242-2100, after the long introductory announcements, I select:

1-UCI-#-(pause until next option just starts )-1-(pause until next option just starts)-1-2-0

More detail, for those who need/want it:
  • After the long, unstoppable intro, enter: '1' then enter 8 to 10 digit 'UCI' number followed by '#'
  • Briefly pause for the next option to just start announcing, then enter: '1' (to confirm the UCI you just entered)
  • Briefly pause again for the next option to just start announcing, then enter: '120' (these you can enter quickly)
If you select either or both of the '1' options too rapidly after your UCI and #, it can put you into the Abuse line where you will wait on hold until they come on & try to validate you and they might answer a simple question or two, but then they will send you back to the regular line where you started, or put you on a wait-on-hold in another line, or ask you to hang up & re-dial. During 60 tries today, I got the Abuse line 2 times by entering selections too fast. Slow down. Patience is a virtue. :cool:

Best wishes!

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Thank you CherAmie for your sharings, really helps and gives a view. Actually I wanted to share something which might and might not be true...just a theorem. My linking and then AOR popped shortly after my EE profile expired. Regarding the fact that those who have an active PR to TR application cannot have an active EE profile in same account ( says you already have an application on going ) it might be the fact that those who have an active EE profile dont get TR to PR AOR ? Strangely enough, back in NOV last year I received below message from IRCC, while I did not have any application other than TR to PR , but the pplication number mentioned was my EE profile number !

We're still working on your application.

You may not have heard from us in a little while. This is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

We send messages to your account if we need something from you. When we do that, we'll also send you an email to this
Thanks for the compliment. I can't speak to the EE/TR2PR interactions on your file.

But I can say that I also received 2 emails in November saying "We're working on your application" referring to my 3 year-old Work Permit in process AND my 2 year-old Study permit in process.

In addition, by then I also had a 6 month old TR2PR application in process! I was in 'maintained/implied status' as a Student w. Open Work Permit for over 3.5 years, so legally in Canada going to school and working, but now I am back 'in status' as a Student, and will be applying this week for the TR2PR OWP (good to Dec 2024) to make sure that there is lots of time between now and any requirement for another application.

After the two November emails, I also got an 'erratum' email in early December saying that some people got the "We are working on your application" email by mistake -- perhaps yours was one of those mistakes?!? It then took them 8 more months to complete those last two applications, less than one week apart, just now in July. Now just waiting (still) on TR2PR!