+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Technically agent is misinformed. Standard of Service is 6 months (for 80% of applicants) for TR2PR, but they appear only to count time from Linking or AOR. See my earlier post below:

The following information was posted by IRCC in Feb 2022 and seems to confirm a desired TR to PR Service Standard of 6 months. It fits with many recent timelines where TR to PR applications are being processed in under 6 months (at least from time of linking or receipt of AOR to the time of PR). Of course, Service Standards aim to have 80% of the applications completed within the standard time, there are always exceptions, and IRCC does not seem to be counting the many months that people's applications have already been sitting in the original application portal where we all applied in 2021. It appears the 'Service Standard' only starts ticking when the applications finally get loaded into the GCMS (which then allows account linking &/or AOR and initiates the start of actual processing).

CIMM – Processing Times by Line of Business – February 15 and 17, 2022
IRCC Overview - December 31, 2021
Permanent Resident (PR in months)
-----------------------Application Type-----------------------------------Yr End 2020-------Yr End 2021--------Service Standard

TR to PR-76

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/committees/cimm-feb-15-17-2022/processing-times-line-of-business.html
Thanks for sharing this. Until now anyone who called client center got the respond that there is no service standard for this program.
Even I saw it from MP follow ups with processing offices.
It's clearly a misinformation from them.

Reactions: Clei and CherAmie

yyfish

Feb 20, 2022
Sharing my timeline. Do y'all know the average time between the 3rd GU until Portal?
-----
Stream: French International Graduate from Ontario
Submitted: November 2, 2021
AOR: February 2, 2022
Linked: February 2, 2022
Biometrics: They are still valid (until 2028)
Medical: Submitted old one from 2018, passed on February 2, 2022
1st Ghost Update: June 17, 2022
2nd Ghost Update: July 16, 2022
3rd Ghost Update: July 23, 2022
Eligibility: Processing
Background: Processing
Portal request: N/A
Additional Documents Request: N/A
COPR: N/A
same stream nov 3 submitted and feb 3 linked medical passed aor. Still waiting and no news so far

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
In FB group, I have seen a couple of people got their TR2PR WP in 4 months.
Lol just checked processing times..26 months for FSW i wonder who is interested lol n 13 months for CEC almost 1 year hehehehe..
The only part which is left in shorter duration is study permit inside canada 2 weeks, outside 12 weeks.
Lol spousal sponsorship is 23 months( 2 years)..
Now comes crazy part visitor visa inside canada 32 days online n 19days paper...
N now i guess a member named Sid was asking yesterday abt time for spouse wp under tr to pr lol.. from india its almost 47 weeks like around 9 to 10 months maximum

Reactions: Sid_116

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Lol i hope we all got our answer now by the above estimation no wonder they extended our owps till 2024 hehehhe..so forget 6 n 8 months of processing time..now make a estimate of almost 1 year or in worst cases more from ur issued aor hahahhaha..( 89% applies)..dont fall in trap for 1 or 2 loto max jackpot pr winners whom we see in fb...its their luck and a best Visa officer handled their file. For the rest, PRAYERS AND LOVE

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Lol just checked processing times..26 months for FSW i wonder who is interested lol n 13 months for CEC almost 1 year hehehehe..
The only part which is left in shorter duration is study permit inside canada 2 weeks, outside 12 weeks.
Lol spousal sponsorship is 23 months( 2 years)..
Now comes crazy part visitor visa inside canada 32 days online n 19days paper...
N now i guess a member named Sid was asking yesterday abt time for spouse wp under tr to pr lol.. from india its almost 47 weeks like around 9 to 10 months maximum
Yeah, the only reason that visitor visa from inside Canada is fast right now is because there are very few applicants for this category. Most people in Canada are either waiting for PR or WP so there are not much applicants for visa at the moment.
The WP processing time for outland applications is crazy, I was hoping since this WP is a special measure for TR2PR applicants, they give them priority or process them faster but unfortunately nothing, it's just dead silence since I applied.

Reactions: Lily444

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Yeah, the only reason that visitor visa from inside Canada is fast right now is because there are very few applicants for this category. Most people in Canada are either waiting for PR or WP so there are not much applicants for visa at the moment.
The WP processing time for outland applications is crazy, I was hoping since this WP is a special measure for TR2PR applicants, they give them priority or process them faster but unfortunately nothing, it's just dead silence since I applied.
I really dont know how better to state a fact but is it money making scam or family reunification lol. Answer lies in the fact

Onepiece4444

Jul 23, 2022
hey guys, I have been asked to provide the IMM 5406 and IMM 5669 again. Both these forms can't hold enough information. Am I allowed to combine these forms with their respective additional information into one PDF file? (2 PDF files total)

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I really dont know how better to state a fact but is it money making scam or family reunification lol. Answer lies in the fact
It's really not a scam because they're providing the service but it takes time.
The fact is this is how they make money and are always looking for new ways to increase it, either by increasing immigration targets or opening new pathways.

Reactions: Lily444

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
hey guys, I have been asked to provide the IMM 5406 and IMM 5669 again. Both these forms can't hold enough information. Am I allowed to combine these forms with their respective additional information into one PDF file? (2 PDF files total)
Yes, you can. Make sure to include your file information on top of extra pages, i.e. application number, UCI, Full name, date prepared, and the question(s) you're answering.

pumpkinded123

Jan 15, 2022
My PGWP is going to expire on Sept 5, 2022. I am still waiting for an update for TR to Pr. I passed medical exam on May 7 and again I passed medical exam on July 14. I got in uni this coming sept. I do not know what to do. I am desperate and upset about my situation. It has been 15 months and still waiting for them.

Any advice much appreciated

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
My PGWP is going to expire on Sept 5, 2022. I am still waiting for an update for TR to Pr. I passed medical exam on May 7 and again I passed medical exam on July 14. I got in uni this coming sept. I do not know what to do. I am desperate and upset about my situation. It has been 15 months and still waiting for them.

Any advice much appreciated
Why haven’t you applied for OWP under tr to pr yet?

sumaterra

Feb 14, 2022
I don't know when my eCOPR will be issued, so I will have to initiate my application to extend my and my wife's work permit ($$$).

Do I have to take the medical examination AGAIN? It's been 12 months since my last examination and this will be my 3rd time...