+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I think they are gonna finalize ur file by sep..i mean to say in the next coming months..u can get pr..my estimation is by September bSed on ur cbsa notes
I really hope so Lily, you've been right about it for others. I wish it's gonna be true for me too

• Love
Reactions: Lily444

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
WHY IS IRCC SO FUCKING INCOMPETENT? PLEASE SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS URGENTLY.

I applied on July 09, 2021 in Stream B English. I got my BIL and AOR on June 08, 2022. Linked my account the same day. Today, on July 08, 2022, I saw a request for PCC. I took a picture just in case I have to take IRCC to fucking courts. I opened it and found out that it was issued on June 08. It's already July 07. But that's not the issue. I go to submit my document and it says document overdue. Apparently it was requested even way before and I received the request letter today. What the fuck? What do I do?
It's obviously not your fault. Prepare an explanation letter, and explain the situation, put screenshots of your AOR and the overdue message. Try to be precise and avoid offensive language. It's clearly their problem and they will consider your document on-time.
If the placeholder to upload the file in your account for PCC works, merge the letter and PCC into one document and attach it there and send it.
If it doesn't work, send a webform and attach it with the enquiry.
And don't panic or be upset, there are many cases like this so far. I haven't seen any issues or rejections on this program.

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
I really hope so Lily, you've been right about it for others. I wish it's gonna be true for me too
Lol attributing my 1 year 2 months of experience in observing ppl getting pr.. one thing for sure. Ur gonna get good news soon..by september u have passed eligibility major milestone based on ur cbsa notes..so dont wrry...pr in next coming months sure

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
The Rogers/Fido cellular network is down right now in many parts of Canada, AND some Interac services. I can get to the IRCC website (because I have Shaw internet) but I can't sign into my GCKey/account -- it fails to connect -- I don't even access to the log in page. I would not think that IRCC's secure log in network shares network infrastructure with Rogers -- maybe its just be a coincidence. Anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:

nakraniyash3

Jul 8, 2022
I have applied for TR TO PR under stream B last june while I was on study permit. I have now finished my studies and my PGWP application is in progress. I am in Manitoba since I came to canada as international student and I now want to move to Ontario. However, It is very hard to find a job there while currently staying in Manitoba. And as per what I know, We NEED to have a current employment while our application is in progress for TR TO PR right?? I am just too confused. At the time of application, the website said that you need to have eligible work experience and current employment at the time of application. Does that mean I need to be employed somewhere and can't be unemployed until my application is processed??? Or can I be unemployed while I move to Ontario and find a job there? I am currently stuck in a Job which I don't like at all due to that. Also, does it affect my PR application as on the application forms, i had put Winnipeg, Manitoba as the place where I intended to stay in Canada. Will I need to submit new forms if I move? I would appreciate any comments/suggestions if you have information regarding this. Thanks.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
The Rogers/Fido cellular network is down right now in many parts of Canada, AND some Interac services. I can get to the IRCC website (because I have Shaw internet) but I can't sign into my GCKey/account -- it fails to connect -- I don't even access to the log in page. I would not think that IRCC's secure log in network shares network infrastructure with Rogers -- maybe its just be a coincidence. Anyone else experiencing this?
The login portal for immigration doesn't work. Apparently, the network problem is also affecting the portal server as well.

Reactions: CherAmie

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I have applied for TR TO PR under stream B last june while I was on study permit. I have now finished my studies and my PGWP application is in progress. I am in Manitoba since I came to canada as international student and I now want to move to Ontario. However, It is very hard to find a job there while currently staying in Manitoba. And as per what I know, We NEED to have a current employment while our application is in progress for TR TO PR right?? I am just too confused. At the time of application, the website said that you need to have eligible work experience and current employment at the time of application. Does that mean I need to be employed somewhere and can't be unemployed until my application is processed??? Or can I be unemployed while I move to Ontario and find a job there? I am currently stuck in a Job which I don't like at all due to that. Also, does it affect my PR application as on the application forms, i had put Winnipeg, Manitoba as the place where I intended to stay in Canada. Will I need to submit new forms if I move? I would appreciate any comments/suggestions if you have information regarding this. Thanks.
1. We NEED to have current employment while our application is in progress for TR TO PR right??
1. No. You just need to working/be employed on the day you submitted the application. That's it.

2. Also, does it affect my PR application on the application forms, I had put Winnipeg, Manitoba as the place where I intended to stay in Canada.
2. You can move to any province except Quebec.

3. Will I need to submit new forms if I move?

3. You have to update your address with IRCC which can be done by sending a web form or call. If they need updated forms, they will send you an ADR ( Additional document request).

Last edited:

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Just got a response from ircc about updating my mailing address. Sent it in months ago and they just updated it. I’m taking that as a good sign!
Did you send them webform? If yes, they have just processed your web form. Agents who process webform are different than program assistants/officers who process your application.

Reactions: Lily444