+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Hello guys,
I applied under stream B and my application got linked on 24th June, got AOR and biometrics is already done. I had a word with IRCC agent l, he told criminality is passed and the remaining checks haven’t yet started. How much approximate time it can take now to process the file?….if you guys have any idea…

DEEP60$

Star Member
May 26, 2022
Hello guys,
I applied under stream B and my application got linked on 24th June, got AOR and biometrics is already done. I had a word with IRCC agent l, he told criminality is passed and the remaining checks haven’t yet started. How much approximate time it can take now to process the file?….if you guys have any idea…
Unfortunately, there is no timeline. there are some of us who get everything done within weeks and others including me are waiting from months. Even, my criminality status changed from passed to in process again. Its not clear how they are processing the files, but right now its all about luck. I know many in this forum are waiting with the processing started from end of the 2021. But again, its not for everyone. Good luck, hope you will get everything done very soon. best wishes

Reactions: JACKPT and Lily444

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Everyone is telling me to have a patience. But i am the kind of person who cannot let things disturb the life. The only way to ignore it is a long vacation with my family. This is the only reason i am leaving for 3 months. Hope for the best. If i ever get a chance to meet to the officer who is handling my file, i would tell him lesson for ruining someone's peaceful life.
Exactly even im dieing of having freedom for example im craving for vacation since last year..but this insane pathway spoiled my precious time energy money with no exact timeframe..i had to literally postpone my flight thrice cuz firstly socha ki aor aagya jan 19th ko then bil on feb 21st so i thought basically things were going at its own pace.only to realise now that the wait is not worth..i just need ME time vacation time for 6 long months now these idiots telling me against travelling..arey yaar its been 5 years i saw my family..im paying legitimate taxes doing a decent job but which human being doesnt like to rejoice life. I mean my age is increasing i have my own priorities why are these ppl dictating terms on me like ppl? Wont i deserve to take vacation..wont i deserve to meet my family? These times are taking me back to Hitler's Era of Cruel Dictatorship. Being in Canada also doesnt help to get PR. Now that stupid OWp extsn. I have wait now to die to get either that Pr with no timeframe or that Stupid baseless owp for no use!!! in order to go for travelling hmmmm..God

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Exactly even im dieing of having freedom for example im craving for vacation since last year..but this insane pathway spoiled my precious time energy money with no exact timeframe..i had to literally postpone my flight thrice cuz firstly socha ki aor aagya jan 19th ko then bil on feb 21st so i thought basically things were going at its own pace.only to realise now that the wait is not worth..i just need ME time vacation time for 6 long months now these idiots telling me against travelling..arey yaar its been 5 years i saw my family..im paying legitimate taxes doing a decent job but which human being doesnt like to rejoice life. I mean my age is increasing i have my own priorities why are these ppl dictating terms on me like ppl? Wont i deserve to take vacation..wont i deserve to meet my family? These times are taking me back to Hitler's Era of Cruel Dictatorship. Being in Canada also doesnt help to get PR. Now that stupid OWp extsn. I have wait now to die to get either that Pr with no timeframe or that Stupid baseless owp for no use!!! in order to go for travelling hmmmm..God
I can totally feel you as well. People who have got their pr already are just victimize us like don’t worry aa jaegi, kuch ni hoga aane ke baad bhi, and i remember when they were under applied status, they were freaked out more than us… it just irritate me that stop discussing this shit

• Sad
Reactions: Lily444

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
RC-6262 (searched this and it means centralized intake office, that's what shows on my gcms as well)
Criminality: In Progress (It's going on since Feb, wtf is taking so much time?)
Info: In Progress (But as I said, it was already completed for Visitor visa that I applied far after that, then what's taking so much time?)
Biometrics created in Feb itself but status is : "Not started" still wth?
Also there's some number on Biometrics: 1 (then few 0s and then few other digits). If that was already created then why haven't I got BIL yet?
Also getting lot of weird requests on my social media with fake bots (not sure if it's them lol)
Application: Prospective
What does created by: EAIMEL means?
Secondary office: RROC (what's this)
In Client Details, it has UCI as some: T(then 12 digits). But I already have UCI since long and its all numeric and shorter than this, then what's this?
RC-6262 is where all TR2PR applications start getting processed. I heard the same thing from others as well so far.
For criminality and background check, I don't think they use the results from our TRV or study permit. I read it somewhere that its IRCC guideline to do all of the background checks for PR applicants regardless of their status or previous applications so far.

RROC is the Rapid Response Operations Center in Ottawa. It's like other processing offices (Sydney, Whitehorse, etc.) and help CIO in processing the applications.
Some numbers and terms are internal IRCC language. I don't think we can interpret all of them.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
sabse solid toh bechare cec pgwp walo ka katta hai. No CEC draws since so many months and "gradually" announcing pgwp ext. and those who have already lost status, they would've to wait another 5-6 months on their own money without work. So much for people who pay taxes and bring in money through tuition fee. Refugee ban jao isse achcha bc

• Sad
Reactions: Lily444

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I finally got my CBSA note.

After almost 295 days post AOR here is the progress:

Eligibility: passed
Security: In progress (due date is 2022/09/29 and it's been assigned to Whitehorse) - Security Screening: Not started (due date is passed and it's been assigned to Whitehorse as well)
Criminality: In progress (this was passed when I got an update from my MP in Jan 2022 but now it's back to in progress)
Medical: In progress (this is for my spouse, my medical is already passed, she hasn't received the medical instructions letter yet)
Info Sharing: Complete

Primary office: Whitehorse
Secondary officer: Calgary

Application Due Date: 2022/03/31 (we are way passed that now)
Assigned To: RC-5414 (Whitehorse)

Last edited:

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Even im leaving to india after Oct..im tired of these selfish people who are eating my taxes and not doing their work fairly....Everyday all are asking me at work about my progress of PR....its so embarrassing too...im sure my pr will be cometed next year...as someone said in fb they want einsteins to work in Walmart, a&w and tim hortons...
Lol, m gonna wait till pr get approved n pr card comes in hand then gonna update bank sun nunber n all thing n go india for 6 months

• Sad
Reactions: Lily444 and maxiie

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
sabse solid toh bechare cec pgwp walo ka katta hai. No CEC draws since so many months and "gradually" announcing pgwp ext. and those who have already lost status, they would've to wait another 5-6 months on their own money without work. So much for people who pay taxes and bring in money through tuition fee. Refugee ban jao isse achcha bc
I don't think they really care, as long as you pay the tax and application fees it's fine with IRCC. And it's more worthy for them too because you need to pay for basically any status in Canada (TRV, WP, PR, Citizenship) and that's how they make money.
Of course, many of us also paid almost tripled a Canadian citizen's tuition for university.

• Sad
Reactions: Lily444 and maxiie

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021

Security: In progress (due date is 2022/09/29 and it's been assigned to Whitehorse) - Security Screening: Not started (due date is passed and it's been assigned to Whitehorse as well)
Criminality: In progress (this was passed when I got an update from my MP in Jan 2022 but now it's back to in progress)
Medical: In progress (this is for my spouse, my medical is already passed, she hasn't received the medical instructions letter yet)

U got AOR in sep 2021?

Space_L

May 19, 2022

Thank you for sharing bro..
I pray we all get the results soon.
Can you share the process for CBSA notes...m waiting for update after my AOR in March. My Criminality was passed earlier and changed to in progess after ghost update on 17th June.

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022

Maybe it's because your dependant isn't a Canadian citizen? I read from this forum that someone added their Canadian citizen partner, and they got their PR fairly quickly. Or it can be like you said it's case by case. It all depends on the officers.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021