+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Guys a quick question, I check my gckey profile everyday but I today when I check it just now it says no new messages but when I still try to go in it shows application status is currently unavailable please try again later. Never experienced that before. (I've experienced where the webpage won't load Because of error but status unavailable is something new. Any ideas what that might be?also to mention my MP reached out today saying a case worker has been assigned for my case to check progress. Thanks
Nothing to worry..u just relax cuz a officer is working on ur file .hence these changes are part of final review and issuing portal email with in a span of 1 month..this month hopefully

Lizy90

Nov 7, 2019
PNP paper base - TR to PR (Healthcare)
AR 24 Feb 2021
AOR 12 Feb 2022
Got married informed IRCC 25th March 2022
PAL 5 April 2022 and ADR PCC
Submitted spouse documents 20 April 2022 (webform) with payments
Decision made : 21 April 2022
PCC Submitted: 5 May 2022
I got portal 1 - 25th of May
Portal 2 - 27th of May
eCopr - 31st of May from Montreal VO but my spouse was not added.
Marital Status did not change to Married
IRCC replied to add spouse with list of documents 18th May 2022
Acknowledgment of receipt of spouse supporting documents 10th June 2022
Received PR card : 4th July 2022
Ecas showing complete and Spouse not added yet.
Do you think they will still process my spouse PR?

Reactions: AKDHALIWAL

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
I think Lily, you and I will receive our PR from family sponsorship from our children in Canada. Literally, I guess they need to be born and sponsor us so that we can finally get our permanent residency :)
Lol hahahahaha...i really hope we all get our PRs even before our children are born. Or else that is the last option left now. Cuz right now they are announching PRs like loto max 649 draw winners like weekly average of 2 or 4 PRs hmm.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
I think Lily, you and I will receive our PR from family sponsorship from our children in Canada. Literally, I guess they need to be born and sponsor us so that we can finally get our permanent residency :)
Do you understand Hindi? It would be fun to tell you this in Hindi. Anyways, dude my marriage has been postponed by myself so many times because of PR bs lol. So no family or family planning till PR unless I do bow-chicka-bow-wow lmao

• Haha
Reactions: SmzAmir and Lily444

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
PNP paper base - TR to PR (Healthcare)
AR 24 Feb 2021
AOR 12 Feb 2022
Got married informed IRCC 25th March 2022
PAL 5 April 2022 and ADR PCC
Submitted spouse documents 20 April 2022 (webform) with payments
Decision made : 21 April 2022
PCC Submitted: 5 May 2022
I got portal 1 - 25th of May
Portal 2 - 27th of May
eCopr - 31st of May from Montreal VO but my spouse was not added.
Marital Status did not change to Married
IRCC replied to add spouse with list of documents 18th May 2022
Acknowledgment of receipt of spouse supporting documents 10th June 2022
Received PR card : 4th July 2022
Ecas showing complete and Spouse not added yet.
Do you think they will still process my spouse PR?
Paper based for tr to pr?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Do you understand Hindi? It would be fun to tell you this in Hindi. Anyways, dude my marriage has been postponed by myself so many times because of PR bs lol. So no family or family planning till PR unless I do bow-chicka-bow-wow lmao
Unfortunately, no. I don't know Hindi.
Lol...there are so many things attached to our PR

Reactions: maxiie and Lily444

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Hi
Anyone from November 4 still waiting for aor ?
any suggestions what can I do to follow my file ?
Order cbsa notes / gcms notes...try contacting ur mp to know where exactly ur process stands...try calling IRCC.
Imp: Few ppl have tried all the above stuff, yet nothing speeds up the process, the only option left is waiting or jump into EE.

Abecho

Jun 28, 2021
This is not the work permit document. It's a letter that let you continue working until a decision has been made. It's called "WP-EXT except PGWP".
IRCC recently is sending this (a couple of days after receiving the application) so that if you're employed or need an official letter, you can show this as a proof that you have applied and will receive your extension.

In IRCC website this is what has been posted:
After you apply online, we’ll send you a letter in your account (WP-EXT except PGWP) that you can use as proof that you’re authorized to keep working, if you’re eligible.
  • You can print this letter or show it with your current work permit.
  • The letter is proof that you’re authorized to keep working under the same conditions as your original work permituntil we process your application.
    • You can keep working past the expiry date on the letter until we process your application if the conditions are the same as on your original work permit.
Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/work-canada/permit/temporary/extend/after-apply.html

Processing time for WP is depend on the Processing Center workload. It can be between 3-4 months roughly.
My existing work permit will expire on Nov 04, 2022 and I apply for extension through the Tr to PR on Jul 03. I put "TRPR pathway PP OWP" in the job title on the IMM5710 form. Today I received the WP-EXT except PGWP" but it says I am authorized to work until Nov 01, 2022 or until a decision is made on my application. Why they don't extend me till the promised time of 2024? it does not make sense for me to pay and then not get extended.

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
My existing work permit will expire on Nov 04, 2022 and I apply for extension through the Tr to PR on Jul 03. I put "TRPR pathway PP OWP" in the job title on the IMM5710 form. Today I received the WP-EXT except PGWP" but it says I am authorized to work until Nov 01, 2022 or until a decision is made on my application. Why they don't extend me till the promised time of 2024? it does not make sense for me to pay and then not get extended.
I hope they will make a decision in the given time and make u a PR which is better than having an extended work permit.

Reactions: Lily444

User740

Star Member
Nov 7, 2021
Hi Guys, just logged into my IRCC account, it is showing “Application status is unavailable right now, please try again later”. What does that mean? Any idea

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
This letter is not your extension. They're giving you this so that you have a proof that you have applied. The extension itself requires processing and evaluating your documents which is about the time mentioned in your letter (Nov 01, 2022).
When the document (actual WP) is issued, then the validity would be until Dec, 2024.