+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Update after 8 months...

• June 8, 2022 (Office: Calgary) - Email for PR portal
Was in travel plan outside Canada
Reply will be back at Jun 26 and sent email to update physically inland in June 26.
  • June 27, 2022 - Portal Credential
  • June 30,2022 - Submitted in Portal
  • July 4, 2022 - eCoPR
Congratulations!
I hope I'll get mine soon... I submitted earlier than you, but I still haven't got it yet.

If you don't mind sharing, what's the date showing on your CoPR, is it the date your application got approved or the date they issued your CoPR?

Thank you!

hdkc777

Oct 12, 2021
Congratulations!
I hope I'll get mine soon... I submitted earlier than you, but I still haven't got it yet.

If you don't mind sharing, what's the date showing on your CoPR, is it the date your application got approved or the date they issued your CoPR?

Thank you!
The date issued

Ccltheo

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
This might be useful for folks who have applied for their spouse's OWP under the temporary public policy for TR to PR pathway announced on 6th June.

My understanding was that I need to pay only $155, but not the OWP holder fee of $100 for my spouse as well. However, we got an ADR to submit the payment of $100.

If any of you are looking to apply for this, you might want to pay both the fees upfront to avoid any delays.
Please when did you apply and when did you get the ADR request?
Thanks

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Dont worry..apna time aayega bi soon.( all of us will also be getting soon)
Dont worry..apna time aayega bi soon.( all of us will also be getting soon)
Raaton mein bedhadak PR k sapne aane se… ghanto ghanto pe bewajah ghost update aane se … choti choti teri bachkani badmashiyon se… PR aane tak IRCC, mohabbat karoonga main… jab tak hai jaan, Jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan

ArjunSaiyan

Jun 22, 2022
Raaton mein bedhadak PR k sapne aane se… ghanto ghanto pe bewajah ghost update aane se … choti choti teri bachkani badmashiyon se… PR aane tak IRCC, mohabbat karoonga main… jab tak hai jaan, Jab tak hai jaan jab tak hai jaan
Lmao yehi shi h aise time m bhai :v

• Haha
Reactions: Lily444

Kirandeep Kaur Maher

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Guys a quick question, I check my gckey profile everyday but I today when I check it just now it says no new messages but when I still try to go in it shows application status is currently unavailable please try again later. Never experienced that before. (I've experienced where the webpage won't load Because of error but status unavailable is something new. Any ideas what that might be?also to mention my MP reached out today saying a case worker has been assigned for my case to check progress. Thanks

Mario1996

Feb 17, 2022
Guys a quick question, I check my gckey profile everyday but I today when I check it just now it says no new messages but when I still try to go in it shows application status is currently unavailable please try again later. Never experienced that before. (I've experienced where the webpage won't load Because of error but status unavailable is something new. Any ideas what that might be?also to mention my MP reached out today saying a case worker has been assigned for my case to check progress. Thanks
Me too Im experiencing the exact same thing , it says Application status is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

• Haha
Reactions: Lily444

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
K
Kaash apki prem ki shayari IRCC sunsake..aur hamari adhuri aor ki kahani ko end milsake hmm