+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
hi, quick questions guys, I was able to link my application on the 7th of April 2022 through the Gckey account but didn't receive an AOR. I've also uploaded my missing documents (PCC) and received an email that they are currently checking my documents.
My medical Status also changed from Passed to "you Do not need a medical exam"!! can anyone please provide any information about any of these issue. any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!!

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
This might be useful for folks who have applied for their spouse's OWP under the temporary public policy for TR to PR pathway announced on 6th June.

My understanding was that I need to pay only $155, but not the OWP holder fee of $100 for my spouse as well. However, we got an ADR to submit the payment of $100.

If any of you are looking to apply for this, you might want to pay both the fees upfront to avoid any delays.

Tola02

Sep 21, 2018
Hi All,

I reached out to IRCC last Thursday and got some update on my application.

AOR:June 17
Linked application: June 21
Criminality: In progress
Info sharing: In progress
Medicals: Not started
Security: Not started
No Additional documents requested yet
Primary office is Whitehorse and Secondary is Sydney

However I have a question, when I submitted my application initially I did not add pay stubs as I had just graduated and started a new job the same month the TR to PR pathway opened.

Now, I will be going for maternity leave at the end of August and I fear they may request for pay stubs when I am on leave. Will I be able to submit previous paystubs and maybe my employment letter and a reference letter from my workplace when I am on leave or do you advise I submit them now without them requested for it?

ismaiel.hydro

Mar 22, 2022
hi, quick questions guys, I was able to link my application on the 7th of April 2022 through the Gckey account but didn't receive an AOR. I've also uploaded my missing documents (PCC) and received an email that they are currently checking my documents.
My medical Status also changed from Passed to "you Do not need a medical exam"!! can anyone please provide any information about any of these issue. any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you!!
AOR is just a notification for you to link your application. Since you already did this, you don't need an AOR (I think).
As per the medical, this happens when your medical expires (which is the case for almost everyone since we did this more than a year ago). Don't worry about it!

Reactions: Island Queen 876

waitingforPR123

Star Member
Jun 14, 2022
AOR is just a notification for you to link your application. Since you already did this, you don't need an AOR (I think).
As per the medical, this happens when your medical expires (which is the case for almost everyone since we did this more than a year ago). Don't worry about it!
Thank you so much for the response, Appreciate it!! thanks :)

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Haha, not an IRCC rep — wish I was! But if I was responsible for customer service improvements, I would definitely monitor this and other sites. It’s an amazing source for improvement opportunities without having to pay for market research. I think we all need to be patient on this site—share information when we can and be supportive — that’s what I’m trying to do. There’s not much point in anything else. Good luck!
They need to also take in feedback when we point out Fraser for acting like an incompetent clown. He just talks big like Trudeau but hasn’t been able to reduce backlogs at all.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
This might be useful for folks who have applied for their spouse's OWP under the temporary public policy for TR to PR pathway announced on 6th June.

My understanding was that I need to pay only $155, but not the OWP holder fee of $100 for my spouse as well. However, we got an ADR to submit the payment of $100.

If any of you are looking to apply for this, you might want to pay both the fees upfront to avoid any delays.
Applicants didn’t have to pay OWP holder fee of $100. Probably because your spouse didn’t pay that as well then I think that maybe the reason. Principal applicant is exempt from OWP holder fee

Raja1203

Star Member
May 9, 2021

When did you apply for OWP under TR to PR which was effective from June 6th?

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Thank you!!
Search terms like "IRCC", "Application", "CEC", "PERMANENT RESIDENCE" in your emails. All your emails.
I got my AOR one month before I got another email telling to link my application. I didn't see it at all.

hdkc777

Oct 12, 2021
• Stream: International Graduate (English) within inland spouse(married)
• Applied: May 06, 2021, 3:11 pm EST (approximately)
• Biometrics requested: Oct. 13th, 2021
• Biometrics given: Oct. 18th, 2021
• AOR: Oct. 18th, 2021 10:08 PM EST(CPC Sydney)
• Linked: Oct. 18th, 2021,
• Did Medical exam: May 18th, 2021 (was submitted upfront)
• Medical Passed: Oct. 13, 2021
• ADR Request: Oct. 18th,2021 - PCC (was submitted upfront)
• ADR uploaded: Oct. 19th, 2021
• ADR Submit Confirmed: Oct. 22th, 2021

Update after 8 months...

• June 8, 2022 (Office: Calgary) - Email for PR portal
Was in travel plan outside Canada
Reply will be back at Jun 26 and sent email to update physically inland in June 26.
  • June 27, 2022 - Portal Credential
  • June 30,2022 - Submitted in Portal
  • July 4, 2022 - eCoPR

JACKPT

May 25, 2022
Update after 8 months...

• June 8, 2022 (Office: Calgary) - Email for PR portal
Was in travel plan outside Canada
Reply will be back at Jun 26 and sent email to update physically inland in June 26.
  • June 27, 2022 - Portal Credential
  • June 30,2022 - Submitted in Portal
  • July 4, 2022 - eCoPR
Congras!
Is your Medical changed from "passed" to "you do not need ....." ?
Do you re-do your Medical exam?

Reactions: PR Dreamer