+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

gunjot12

Apr 6, 2018
Could you please explain a bit?
I git a request from IRCC today for a form and PCC, however I am not getting any link to uoload the docs.
The time given is just 7 days
Click under action - check full application than on very top it says view submitted application or upload docs click on that link

bhindasekhon

Jun 10, 2022
No, the panel physician did it for me. It is a good sign. It means your eligibility is passed.
Thanks
Yea, i applied on may6 , got aor in end of jan.. still waiting for further updates

one thing more, did they asked you for a new pcc as well?
I dont have pcc while submitting application, then they asked for pcc when i got aor on jan. I submitted then.
I am fearing that they might ask for a new pcc? Did they asked for a new pcc?

SaqibV

May 8, 2022
Click under action - check full application than on very top it says view submitted application or upload docs click on that link
Ya, i did that man, the link seems to be broken and the next page does not give any upload or selection link to upload anything.

Rohit1992

Apr 12, 2019
AOR may 2022
Linked and PCC submitted same day,
June3- under review
June-21 ADR2- signed imm5669 schedule A requested, provided same day
June-23 additional document under review
June24- ghost update
Still than waiting for ecopr

Reactions: gunjot12

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Hi guys
Here is my timeline
Applied: May 6 @ 6 pm Vancouver time (Ig stream)
Linked: 14th feb
No Aor
Medical passed : 8th april
Biometrics request:11 th april done on 12th
Adr request : 14 th april pcc,ielts n imm5669
Adr in review 28th april
After that long silence
Ghost update : 27th june
Portal email :28th june (Replied within an hour) with dependant
Good luck everyone
Congratulations. I applied at 6.44p.m Vancouver time

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
So i extended my owp on monday morning..i found it to be very hilarious when im receiving updates regarding my owp lol..like on Monday i got application number and today again i got message that they received my application lol...i wish i receive the same updates for my pr application too hmm waiting soo hard from jan aor.

Reactions: AnD2021 and JACKPT

Sak786

Nov 8, 2021
For imm5669, they only asked for my spouse so I only sent that one "A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your spouse or CLP".
The ADR I received for imm5669 was before adding my spouse so it didn't include her information.

Same thing for Supplementary Travel information. I only provided it for my spouse with my history in question (a) and my spouse in question (b)
Thanks for replying.

I am still confused, we had already provided that form "Supplementary Travel information" with only our details while applying right? can't we just update it with spouse details in question b same like you updated "generic application form" with dependent details, so this will be one updated form with both PA & Spouse details?

I believe I am almost there in understanding the forms just above thing confuses me a bit.

AnD2021

Star Member
Jun 23, 2022
So i extended my owp on monday morning..i found it to be very hilarious when im receiving updates regarding my owp lol..like on Monday i got application number and today again i got message that they received my application lol...i wish i receive the same updates for my pr application too hmm waiting soo hard from jan aor.
Please keep us updated as to your OWP timeline. We are putting ours in next week. I pray it won't take as long as 149 days, as per the current processing times on the IRCC website.