+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Do anyone know when can we apply for spouse work permit under new policies of TR to PR Open work permit for spouse? Please reply if you do thanks
If u have already applied the owp under tr to pr ,then u can immediately proceed with ur spouse owp . Thats the important requirement

Telimac

Jun 19, 2022
Sorry if it's a dumb question but I've read people mentioning MP again and again. I've no idea who's that or how to contact that person. Can anyone please explain it to me?
MP is the Member of Parliament in your city of residence. Check online to find out who the MP of the city you live in is. You will also be able to find their contact information (usually email address) to inquire about your application.

Reactions: Geeko

sonitodarl

Oct 19, 2021
Quick questions guys. I applied through Essential Non-Health Stream on July 16th. I haven't gotten any AOR but I have a temporary file number. I tried calling CIC today for the first time and the agent said my criminality has started. She said it's usually rare that it starts before before getting AOR so I guess I just have to wait. Does anyone know how long criminality takes?

Thank you.

Sak786

Nov 8, 2021
WOW..you are awesome, it will really help & prepare me in advance :)

1. You only updated your "Schedule A" just to current your personal history not to add any spouse details in it & for your spouse you submitted a new form right.

2. In "Supplementary Information Your Travels" you updated the form being as a principal applicant with spouse details or you submitted a new separate form for your spouse ?
SmzAmir Can you please put some light on above questions if possible :)

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
SmzAmir Can you please put some light on above questions if possible :)
For imm5669, they only asked for my spouse so I only sent that one "A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your spouse or CLP".
The ADR I received for imm5669 was before adding my spouse so it didn't include her information.

Same thing for Supplementary Travel information. I only provided it for my spouse with my history in question (a) and my spouse in question (b)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sak786

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Linked- 3 May (PCC and ielts was requested- submit same day)
AOR -4 MAY

Document received email 19 May

BG and Eligibility in Review

any idea how long it will take ? anyone with same timelinee???

SK@Canada

Mar 17, 2022
Has anyone got a trouble in first-time logging in to PR Portal and solved it before?
Every time I tried to log in using the Username and Temporary password IRCC provided, it does not let me log in but redirects to a meaningless page.

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Walai6699

Apr 1, 2021
Hi Gangs,

I got portal email this morning. However, it shows nothing except 6 green tick marks in a column, that's it.
I emailed IRCC re the issues. Still wanna know if the issues got resolved by someone here. That would be much appreciated.

Side note: I will post my timeline from the beginning till I got my actual PR card once everything is in place.

Reactions: PR Dreamer