+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Guys, apparently
Primary Office: This is the office that will issue your PPR (passport request). - Mine is Centralized intake office
Secondary Office: This is the office that will evaluate your application - Mine is Whitehorse

I got my privacy act notes today and this was in the notes:
'*** THIS IS A BATCH NOTE*** Item(s) received, see incoming correspondence for details.
It was created by an officer in whitehorse a couple of days ago.

Good sign or no?
Did you find anything in incoming correspondence section?

Cath28

May 13, 2022
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know what the next steps are after your eligibility is passed and they ask for Schedule A ADR. Should I expect more ADR's?

avasmenya

May 13, 2022
Hello everyone,
I have a question about OWP for Tr-to-Pr applicants. I finished my masters in 2020, which qualified me for the IG stream, and I have been doing my PhD since. Can I still apply for a OWP even if my current status is a student? or do I have possess a PGWP? Thank you for clarifications :)

Reactions: Thisismistire

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hello everyone,
I have a question about OWP for Tr-to-Pr applicants. I finished my masters in 2020, which qualified me for the IG stream, and I have been doing my PhD since. Can I still apply for a OWP even if my current status is a student? or do I have possess a PGWP? Thank you for clarifications :)
Please have a look at the policy. Under 'Who can apply', it clearly states the 5 requirements to be eligible for OPW.

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Maybe they changed the way they review the files in recent years? Like GUs, from "passed" to " we do not need...." or some people got their portal requests, but found their accounts still showed " bg in progress " for some reason.
Honestly, we all are trying to speculate and make our best guesses. :)

Unfortunately, I have no faith in the whole system as it lacks transparency. Just feeling stuck in the entire process and hoping for the things to turn in our favor.

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Even i have not received any update on my application since Jan( i got my AOR) . how is it been concluded that any application is moved to 2023 .. has any officials mentioned it?
I don’t even have AOR that’s why it’s highly likely for me

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
& this stream is gonna get pushed to 2024 not 2023. There are still almost 50k applications pending

dpatel7505

Jun 6, 2022
Guys, apparently
Primary Office: This is the office that will issue your PPR (passport request). - Mine is Centralized intake office
Secondary Office: This is the office that will evaluate your application - Mine is Whitehorse

I got my privacy act notes today and this was in the notes:
'*** THIS IS A BATCH NOTE*** Item(s) received, see incoming correspondence for details.
It was created by an officer in whitehorse a couple of days ago.

Good sign or no?
when did you apply for GCMS notes and when did you receive it? When is your GCMS notes generated? I applied on April 21 and haven't received it yet. Also my Primary Office is Whitehorse and secondary is Centralized Intake Office.

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Honestly, we all are trying to speculate and make our best guesses. :)

Unfortunately, I have no faith in the whole system as it lacks transparency. Just feeling stuck in the entire process and hoping for the things to turn in our favor.
I was asked to do another one today. I just feel like it's so much stress when you're working and you're dealing with this simultaneously. It creates a lot of hassles.

sharma.a

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
I was asked to do another one today. I just feel like it's so much stress when you're working and you're dealing with this simultaneously. It creates a lot of hassles.
I understand the pain. :(

Honestly, I would have not been bothered so much had it not had any impact on my spouse. Without PR or OWP my spouse cannot travel to Canada and that is what bothers me the most.

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Anyone got an update from the Whitehorse Office? My file was stuck in whitehorse office since Feb. It’s really annoying!
Same here.. mine is in whitehorse as well and no updates. Its soo frustrating. I have started questioning my decision about moving here. They are just focused on refugees n refugees

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hello guys,

Sorry, I know this has been posted somewhere on this forum multiple times, but I couldn't find this information.

What's the fastest way to reach an agent from IRCC again? I only remember press 2 frist. Thank you so much!

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
I understand the pain. :(

Honestly, I would have not been bothered so much had it not had any impact on my spouse. Without PR or OWP my spouse cannot travel to Canada and that is what bothers me the most.
Must be really hard to be separated.

However, I decided to ask the agent (if possible) why I had to do medical all of a sudden.