+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
HI everyone I need help pls
I applied TR to PR application in June 10 and I got AOR in November, now I want to apply work permit
under TR to PR program , do you guys have any idea how long they will take to issue work permit to me
tank you
I applied on 1st December for OWP-EXT and received new OWP-EXT on 3rd March; 18 days after the expiration of my work permit.

Reactions: T0pubo
May 19, 2022
Hi, I got biometric fees request on 29th April, after that I haven’t got any update, so I called IRCC, agent said my file moved to Whitehorse from Sydney, can anyone tell me how long does it take to get my biometric instruction letter or how can I contact my local MP, please

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Spoke to my immigration lawyer- they mentioned that ircc has stopped processing just letting out tfn and basic information to applicants since they are preparing for CEC July.

Update on my profile guys..

Applied under IG (eng) with Outland Spouse- 6th May Sydney Visa office
Linked on 22nd Feb 2022
23rd Feb Medical passed
24th March User representative form submitted (IMM5476)..not able to upload via portal so raised Webform recieved confirmation today(19thMay2022).
25th March ADR changed to not applicable
30th Biometrics refund letter.
31st March AOR.
Ghost update 25th April medical status changed(since expired).
26th April -Called up IRCC- file moved to Whitehorse visa office.

Contacted IRCC and MP office - Medical and Criminality passed No ADRs yet.
Eligibility and security in progress.

Waiting for some positive news.

Any whitehorses (Visa office pendancies) came out of there stable/Barn yet?
Plz update.
I've heard the same thing from another person. His MP said that the TR2PR cases are backlogged at the moment and he should expect a TFN by July 2022 or later and right now they are processing the cases they've received last year.
I think this will affect the people who are waiting to receive TFN or their process hasn't started yet.
But for others, they will continue processing the ones that are already in the GCMS and most of them will be cleared before CEC resumes.

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I've heard the same thing from another person. His MP said that the TR2PR cases are backlogged at the moment and he should expect a TFN by July 2022 or later and right now they are processing the cases they've received last year.
I think this will affect the people who are waiting to receive TFN or their process hasn't started yet.
But for others, they will continue processing the ones that are already in the GCMS and most of them will be cleared before CEC resumes.
Its so annoying n frustrating. I ordered my gcms notes on 27th march and got an extension email now its 19th already no reply. Monday is already off. My medical is not passes yet.. it’s literally affecting my personal n professional life now… its been a year since i applied.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi, I got biometric fees request on 29th April, after that I haven’t got any update, so I called IRCC, agent said my file moved to Whitehorse from Sydney, can anyone tell me how long does it take to get my biometric instruction letter or how can I contact my local MP, please
There is no fixed time now as it's constantly changing from application to application.

You can find your MP by using your postal code in the website:
https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en
Find their email address and send them a message and ask if they can follow up your immigration case on your behalf.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Its so annoying n frustrating. I ordered my gcms notes on 27th march and got an extension email now its 19th already no reply. Monday is already off. My medical is not passes yet.. it’s literally affecting my personal n professional life now… its been a year since i applied.
Indeed it is, it's hard for all of us. I am waiting since October last year and I have been through very difficult times and it's the same for now too.
Unfortunately, there is not a solution at the moment but just to wait until their "brilliant" plan works out.

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Wondering why there are so many people waiting for criminality result...
It should be the simplest and fastest part of the background check...
For me all the steps are done waiting for medical n eligibility… i dont get it why my medical is not passed every other person i see their medical is passed the day they get their aor… ‍♀♀

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
For me all the steps are done waiting for medical n eligibility… i dont get it why my medical is not passed every other person i see their medical is passed the day they get their aor… ‍♀‍♀
Where did you perform your medical? And when was the date?