+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Leo.Nguyen

Dec 27, 2021
This morning I saw my case status was Application/ profile updated but when I check the full application status, nothing happen, still only medical passed. Then I check it back again, it shows "submitted" as usual.

Anyone has seen this situation before and what exactly does this mean?

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Wondering why there are so many people waiting for criminality result...
It should be the simplest and fastest part of the background check...
Yup thats what I m thinking
Usually medical and criminality are the quickest to get passed.
A month back when my criminality was not started.The agent told me that as long your biometrics are good your criminality is passed. It doesn’t take much time Bcz all data is collected when u give your biometrics. Idk y its in process from a lot of time now.
I think security check guys are on holidays rn.
Not even a single person I see here says security in progress

Reactions: Lily444

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Another thing to note is
I went through this thread from starting ..
And I saw a few profiles
Which were complaining about criminality in process and security not started .
Sone of them got portal the same evening….
I don’t have their usernames but if I get a chance I will share it.
Idk how ircc works

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Thanks rishabh.. and we just email them with details like application number n concern?
Yeah put your application number
And tell ‘em that you feel like you file is stuck
And you have tried calling ircc and you have no idea what’s going on with your file
If you can call ircc on my behalf it would be a great help

just to let you know it doesn’t actually make anything faster but you know it gives a hope lol
the Mp just told me it’s a huge backlog so no deadlines as when u will get portal…..
But she said she will follow up in 3-4 weeks to see if there is any progress on my file

after the email they will send you a consent form and ask for a piece of id.
And probably get back to you within 3 weeks
Good luck

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
Yeah put your application number
And tell ‘em that you feel like you file is stuck
And you have tried calling ircc and you have no idea what’s going on with your file
If you can call ircc on my behalf it would be a great help

just to let you know it doesn’t actually make anything faster but you know it gives a hope lol
the Mp just told me it’s a huge backlog so no deadlines as when u will get portal…..
But she said she will follow up in 3-4 weeks to see if there is any progress on my file

after the email they will send you a consent form and ask for a piece of id.
And probably get back to you within 3 weeks
Good luck
Thanks for the info

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Another thing to note is
I went through this thread from starting ..
And I saw a few profiles
Which were complaining about criminality in process and security not started .
Sone of them got portal the same evening….
I don’t have their usernames but if I get a chance I will share it.
Idk how ircc works
Yeah, this point and another mentioned earlier made me think the system data is not real-time.
The status that the client support agent can see or the info you get from your MP may not reflect the latest changes on your file. They are what they "saw" as the most recent data in the system like the online account. But it's not what the officer is actually doing right now.
It's not getting GCMS data in real-time and it happens after a trigger in the database. That's the only way I think you can justify these types of results.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah, this point and another mentioned earlier made me think the system data is not real-time.
The status that the client support agent can see or the info you get from your MP may not reflect the latest changes on your file. They are what they "saw" as the most recent data in the system like the online account. But it's not what the officer is actually doing right now.
It's not getting GCMS data in real-time and it happens after a trigger in the database. That's the only way I think you can justify these types of results.
And also they're making the process less transparent in this way.
There used to be a progress bar in online account before where you can see which step your application is.
This and the other gives them more freedom to treat cases with their "desired" path rather than equality, fairness, and transparency.

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
You are the choosen one lol
Y don’t you trade me your infor sharing and criminality :D
Haha give me your medical n eligibility…
I called the agent 3 weeks ago n he was like it wont take long… honestly i was so happy that ill get my pr any day now coz main steps are done…. But here i am

Reactions: T0pubo

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
I guess agent can only see 20 percent more than what we can see.
Even if you ask them something
They are blank…. Like they don’t know
IRCC don’t have enough transparency inside as well as outside then