+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Maharshi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Hey guys just a question, i was able to link my application without AOR 3 days ago.since there is no update.what can I expect next and in how much time.?

prachiprabhu2824

Jan 17, 2022
Can anyone suggest in below case

tr to pr for IG stream is was it valid for one year certification program of 8 months.
and if in such case can a candidate will receive AOR and ADR

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Yesterday, I logged in to my account and current status changed to "Application/profile updated". Last update was April 08: You passed medical exam. Now, it changed to you do not need a medical exam. My outland spouse's medical exam expired on May 13,2022. Was that a GU or just change of medical status?
I believe it's a change of medical status not a GU because your medical was already passed and when it is expired you do not need to do your exam again that's why you see the other message. It seems to be a system (automatic) change.
The processing officer may ask you to re-do your exam near the end or just extend your current result.

FRH

Feb 9, 2022
I believe it's a change of medical status not a GU because your medical was already passed and when it is expired you do not need to do your exam again that's why you see the other message. It seems to be a system (automatic) change.
The processing officer may ask you to re-do your exam near the end or just extend your current result.
Thank you for the clarification.

Reactions: SmzAmir

Jass-jass

Jan 17, 2022
Hi everyone, Today I called IRCC, my file is still on criminality for 3 months, eligibility and security still pending. Should I contact MP or I need to wait. It is very stressful and my file is in Whitehorse office.

Reactions: jacob1234

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi everyone, Today I called IRCC, my file is still on criminality for 3 months, eligibility and security still pending. Should I contact MP or I need to wait. It is very stressful and my file is in Whitehorse office.
Same here
Called and the agent said
Criminality in process
Security not started
Idk I am thinking of leaving the forum so i stop worrying about file.
Its beeen too much wait from Feb

Reactions: T0pubo and Lily444

mdroid

Mar 2, 2022
Oakville ON
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
if anybody applied for WP extension via our path, do officer should call employer as was first time or it comes automatically? Almost year since application in process ... already Guinness Book have to write this path process time as record of idk what kind of act... after it will come to the end i think will be hard to say thanks or something ...

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hello, I'm sorry to hear what happened. You're not alone. I shared my timeline before, you may refer to my previous message.
I contacted the local MP, and my situation is the same as yours. Nothing started yet, but Criminality, which has been in progress for pretty much almost 3 months.
What I learned the most about the process is to focus on what you have achieved and what you have had, and be patient.
I've seen people losing great opportunities (employment wise) because of this. But, if we kept focusing on the negativity, we wouldn't be able to live our lives, right?

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Same here
Criminality in process
Security not started
I am sorry to hear what happened, Rishabh Katyal, you've been so helpful in this forum. If you decided to leave, thank you so much for your contribution. Wish you all the best in your next adventure !

Reactions: Rishabh Katyal

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Same here
Criminality in process
Security not started
Have you guys tried to order CBSA notes? This is different than the GCMS that you can get from IRCC, it has details about which stage of criminality and security verification is done and which one is pending.

The Security Screening Program at CBSA is responsible for the security screening of foreign nationals who have been referred to the CBSA by an IRCC visa officer abroad or in Canada, who are seeking to come to Canada as a permanent resident, temporary resident (e.g. visitor) or refugee, or are already in Canada and seeking to remain as a temporary or permanent resident.

The CBSA is responsible for ensuring that there are no security concerns related to the individual seeking entry to Canada (e.g. counter terrorism, counter espionage, war crimes, crimes against humanity and organized crime) and, based on a thorough screening exercise (including the review of information and intelligence from a wide variety of internal and external sources), makes a recommendation to IRCC on the admissibility of the individual.

Reactions: Lily444

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
AOR-3 May (Linked to account, Medical pass on same day)
ADR-3May (PCC and IELTS)Submitted on 4th May
May5- Document Received...
No update after that...
May 17-Medical status changed to ("You do not need medical. We will msg you ................")

Any ides why this change happen?

BG and Eligibility is in process....

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
Yesterday, I logged in to my account and current status changed to "Application/profile updated". Last update was April 08: You passed medical exam. Now, it changed to you do not need a medical exam. My outland spouse's medical exam expired on May 13,2022. Was that a GU or just change of medical status?
Hi, i also experienced same today in my profile