+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hi guys, iam also in the same boat, got AOR, BIL, ADRs ,medical passed on Dec 17 2020, submitted all the documents on the same day. Whitehorse is the VO. I contacted ircc agent ,they say criminality is in progress rest everything not started..
Similar to other people I got my profile updates changing my medical status to You don't need a medical exam few days back...I guess it's a GU updates but reading through the forms I doubt if that is automated.
So frustrating

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hi guys , I received aor on feb 7th , the visa office is Whitehorse and from end of march my info sharing is in progress and rest everything is passed except criminality and they told me in April , we will go back to criminality once info sharing is passed .I called IRCC on Monday and the agent told me info sharing is still in process when I asked them why it’s taking so long they said it’s an internal process so we can’t say anything and that broke my heart. I don’t know how long I have to wait .
Don’t worry man
I remeber a case where the guy called ircc and agent said security hasn’t been started yet. And he got portal the next day.
You never know what’s the internal process
Bcz sometimes things get passed and after a month they change to not started .
Its the same as we see in gckey portal.
they keep changing which sometimes doesn’t make sense.
so we never know when we can expect the decision

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
I wish I knew the answer. I went back to see my inquiry in 2021 (I forgot what month) to IRCC regarding attaching the old medical records (no one really knew if the old ones would work. Some did attach them, while others didn't). And the agent 's response was something like " it is required to submit everything upfront" Then, I started seeing people post things like " I got ADRs" . I wondered why. I quickly thought about EE CEC , they didn't give anyone a chance to update their application if there's any error on it. They simply just cancle the application. In this case, TR to PR has a bit more flexibility. Let's just focus on the bright side!
Indeed

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I was quite worried. But, after reading some of the posts here. I think there are many people waiting from Feb like me. Maybe they assigned our files to officers who are working on Ukraine files. Not sure. But I also received GCMS notes. Noone has even checked the biometrics which is part of criminality. I think due to criminality in progress, other stages like eligibility and security have not started.

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
I was quite worried. But, after reading some of the posts here. I think there are many people waiting from Feb like me. Maybe they assigned our files to officers who are working on Ukraine files. Not sure. But I also received GCMS notes. Noone has even checked the biometrics which is part of criminality. I think due to criminality in progress, other stages like eligibility and security have not started.
I have seen that only the Whitehorse office is delayed one because me and my friend we both received aor on 7 feb her visa office was Vancouver and she got her PR in the beginning of April .

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
I have seen that only the Whitehorse office is delayed one because me and my friend we both received aor on 7 feb her visa office was Vancouver and she got her PR in the beginning of April .
What about Sydney? I thought everyone got their application sent to Sydney office. I remember that's what it says on my AOR, saying I sumbitted to Sydney. (But, I don't live there). How do I know which Visa office is it?

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Nah doesn’t work like that .. I guess
After Whitehorse
The files either go to Calgary or Vancouver for final decision.
The office it goes to is determined by the province you live in during application.
People from Ontario get theirs from Calgary
Whereas people from BC get from Vancouver

Reactions: jacob1234

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Yes. My file was also transferred to WH during the first week of April for eligibility and security. But I think all files follow the same path, but it just depends upon the officer. For tr2pr, all files start from Sydney, then go to WH for eligibility and security, and then portal/ecopr from van/cal/Montreal/Sydney.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Yes. My file was also transferred to WH during the first week of April for eligibility and security. But I think all files follow the same path, but it just depends upon the officer. For tr2pr, all files start from Sydney, then go to WH for eligibility and security, and then portal/ecopr from van/cal/Montreal/Sydney.
Montreal/Sydney also do portal ???
New to me

Hhar360

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
Hi guys , I received aor on feb 7th , the visa office is Whitehorse and from end of march my info sharing is in progress and rest everything is passed except criminality and they told me in April , we will go back to criminality once info sharing is passed .I called IRCC on Monday and the agent told me info sharing is still in process when I asked them why it’s taking so long they said it’s an internal process so we can’t say anything and that broke my heart. I don’t know how long I have to wait .
Be patient man, I got my Aor October 2021, Info sharing and criminality in process, and it's keep going on, so don't take stress, same office whitehorse

Reactions: zuizui and teogk89