+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sara2021

Sep 27, 2021
Hi
Finally I could link my application to my account and my current status is pending registration and i just passed medical exam. Do have any idea what is pending registration ?? how long process does it take ?
Should i do a webform for update information like changing address or just wait for them to ask me?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

I've been reading this thread for over a year now. I apologize I don't have any good news on my end, but I think I should share my timeline at this time.

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 9:50pm PST)
  • AOR: February 23, 2022
  • Biometrics: February 16, 2022
  • Eligibility/ Security/ Medical: not started
The only thing that's in progress is Criminality, but this has been no movement for the last 2.5 months.

From my experience, the MP office contacted IRCC on my behalf, and received exactly the same results shown on my account.

At this point, I would say every case is different. Even though you submitted everything upfront, your application may still not be reviewed.

I've seen people getting their pr portals within one month after getting the AOR (single or with dependent); people who submitted everything upfront, single applicant, but waited for months with no updates; people who had mistakes on the docuemnts, but still got their pr portals.

I don't know how many of you are currently working in skilled professional positions, or how many of you are affected by this, like not being able to work. As far as I'm concerned, working as a professional and having to experience this major delay has been very stressful, especially when I have been eligible for CEC since last year (if not for the pandemic, would have been some time in 2020)

Thus, I wanted to shout-out to all of you. Thank you so much for providing the information. Reading this thread every day has given me some sort of hope and keep going. I really appreciate your support and assistance.

Hopefully we will all get things done sooner than later!

Have a nice weekend! Stay strong!
Never apologize for this situation bro
It's not your fault, I hope you see improvements in your file soon

Reactions: modmaxbc

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi
Finally I could link my application to my account and my current status is pending registration and i just passed medical exam. Do have any idea what is pending registration ?? how long process does it take ?
Should i do a webform for update information like changing address or just wait for them to ask me?
Pending registration will take a couple of minutes. It's just system processing to add your file to your account.

Reactions: Sara2021

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Reactions: Sara2021

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Maybe they don't do anything at all...
At first I thought maybe there is something wrong with my file but I'm seeing the same situation for others.
But they cant stop like that.
Its gonna increase pressure on them .
They have to process it sooner or later.
Maybe they are preparing for July draws now lol

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
But they cant stop like that.
Its gonna increase pressure on them .
They have to process it sooner or later.
Maybe they are preparing for July draws now lol
Yes, that's true. Actually I was also expecting an increase in the number of approvals since they are opening the other classes this summer again.
But apparently, that's not the case. I hope with the resuming of EE draws things won't get more messed up.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Yes, that's true. Actually I was also expecting an increase in the number of approvals since they are opening the other classes this summer again.
But apparently, that's not the case. I hope with the resuming of EE draws things won't get more messed up.
There can be one more theory behind this
Since their target was to process 40 k applications this year.
As per the latest data they already have 41k applications in inventory and everyday it keeps increasing.
So they Habe to clear out files eventually or Whitehorse has to work wekkende to clear that inventory

Reactions: SmzAmir

you0121

Sep 20, 2021
There can be one more theory behind this
Since their target was to process 40 k applications this year.
As per the latest data they already have 41k applications in inventory and everyday it keeps increasing.
So they Habe to clear out files eventually or Whitehorse has to work wekkende to clear that inventory
Most of the stuck applications now are picked out by AI because of problems with the application files. I would say "Artificial mental retardation"(flawed AI system) is a big problem for us and ircc's officers.

All I can tell you: those of us who have been stuck for months are doing by visa officers in person, and they also need to be careful about their work to approve our files. Of course, it is also possible our files were forgotten in the file box in the Whitehorse office corner.

Or the office is still working remotely, and many paper base documents are still lying in the Whitehorse office.

Last edited:
Reactions: yyfish

Hir0508

Mar 28, 2022
@SmzAmir , appreciate your valuable information's on other posts.
My time line is as below, Do you have any guess how much one should wait after the AOR.

Applied - IG Stream May 06, 2021 9:55 PM EST( With Family )
Long Silence until March 05, 2022.
March 05 - Application linked using Family name, Passport details
March 05 - ADR For PCC
March 07 - AOR
March 07 - Biometric Refund.
April 21 - ADR Received
April 21 - ADR Stared Reviewing.
Portal - ????
Hey buddy! I also have same timeline as yours.

• Sad
Reactions: yyfish and SmzAmir

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Most of the stuck applications now are picked out by AI because of problems with the application files. I would say "Artificial mental retardation"(flawed AI system) is a big problem for us and ircc's officers.

All I can tell you: those of us who have been stuck for months are doing by visa officers in person, and they also need to be careful about their work to approve our files. Of course, it is also possible our files were forgotten in the file box in the Whitehorse office corner.

Or the office is still working remotely, and many paper base documents are still lying in the Whitehorse office.
Interesting, do you have more information about this AI program? How it's picking up and help processing applications?

Reactions: yyfish

Singh Jas

May 7, 2022
Hello all...I applied IG French stream 19th Oct. From British Columbia
AOR, BIL-Jan 28, 2022
Medical passed - 18th March...No update ever since....CPC is Sydney
How long Sydney office take to process background check...I will appreciate your replies...thanks.

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Its sad to see how there is no transparency. And we all wait to visit back home bcz of this thing. A lot changed back home in 3 years
Its been 3 years now IRCC saying the backlog is due to covid. Yet its been 3 year they havent found a proper way of dealing with backlog still. Even after the $85 million budget all they did is hire 500 new staff. Like srsly
Everything is modernizing and still you guys say that case processing officer who sits at home cant even process a File just Bcz the offices are closed
…..
Moreover y IRCC mixes the Uakraine and Afghan crisis to already logged back system. Hire new staff for the that and create a different department. Putting everything on a page is just gonna mess up the whole page.
Did CRA had backlog while taking taxes ???? Or did you guys put a cap on inflation in these 3 years…

Whatever feel profitable to govt. they just invest in it. There is no right or wrong. Whether it’s india or canada trusting the govt is a huge mistake.
Its just my opinion