+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Hi, I have a question. I have received the pr portal and uploaded the photo and address. I waited 1 month and received a request letter for a document. I uploaded it and waited 2 weeks,still nothing updated. I called IRCC, they told me my criminality is still in progress, and others are passed.
Is anyone knows how does it happen?
My timeline:
IG English Stream May 6th 7:50 (Vancouver)
AOR: Jan 20
Link: Jan 20
Mep: Mar 2
Gu 1: Mar 9
Gu 2: Mar 16
Portal 1: Mar 17
Portal 2: Mar 17
ADR: April 20
Waiting...
Waiti
Now it still shows your document is uploaded....
Anyone knows what happened?
Do you have any dependents?

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Timeline
May 7th ig stream at 11:30 am est
Tfn-4th feb
Aor-22 feb
Adr-22 feb (Reveiew on 11th April)
Medical passed - 22 feb
Eligibility passed
Criminality in process
Security to be started
Called IRCC today
I asked the guy casually does emailing the MP makes the processing faster or what happens if we ask MP to look into our case
His answer was
Nothing …. The progress we tell you on your file is the same we tell the MP.
It doesn’t makes anything faster Bcz it’s upto visa officer of when and how a file will be processed.
But in certain cases if the file is really stuck then MP can kick start the case.
Don’t take the post wrong this doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t email your MP or whatever. Do what u feel comfortable.
I know everyone is forum is disappointed with the slow processing but if anyone have a closer timeline to me ,pls share .
Idk how long this gonna take
Bcz Everytime the agent says it’s at the last stage. Nothing actually happens.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
We applied on June 12th for essential workers, not health and we still can't link the application and we have no application number. We also did not receive the AOR. It is so frustrating to not hear anything after 11 months and I started to worry that something is wrong.

My questions are, 1) how did you receive your AOR? Before or after linking the application? 2) Is there anyone in our position? It will help us if we understand we are not the only ones that did not hear anything yet. 3) Do we get any answers if we contact IRCC by phone? I sent a few web mails and they are useless, I wonder contacting them by phone has any benefits.

I hope someone can answer our questions. Thank you all in advance.
I phoned IRCC yesterday. I am in a similar situation except that I have had a TFN for one month but nothing since then (applied June 10th, Stream B). The agent said:
  • There are many people still waiting (without any communication from IRCC; no TFN or AOR) for the start of processing but they should not be worried. Their applications will get processed. They should not be worried about quotas or timing as there are still many thousands yet to be started. They should not be worried about other applicants "passing" them or about quotas (based on application dates) because they will all be opened eventually under this one-time/special TR to PR program.
  • Getting a TFN (temporary file number) only means, using her analogy, that your application is like "an envelope in the mail room that has been had a tracking number attached" which means it's there, but hasn't been opened yet. People who don't have a TFN should not worry -- their application is there -- it has just not had a tracking number attached (TFN), has not been opened for the initial completeness review and official start of processing ( which results in an AOR), and may not be opened yet for several more months.
  • Some people will receive a TFN, and if an agent reviews it right away, there is a possibility that the file could move to AOR and processing quickly which will allow you to link. Some people wait with a TFN for months before any further processing is done.
  • PATIENCE IS THE BEST STRATEGY. Calling IRCC, trying to get an MP involved again, or requesting GCMS notes with no TFN or only a TFN will be unproductive because there will be no info for the MP to relay back to you and there won't be any notes on the file because it hasn't started review.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
I will appreciate if anyone can help me with this.
I just called Ircc...and updated my current address.Since we haven't got Aor yet she was able to gave me Temporary Application Number as well but she told me not to link or use it unless Ircc want additional document from us. So my question is how we will know if Ircc want additional document without linking our application???
See my answer a few minutes ago to EvieFrye. You could sit with a TFN for awhile not being able to link, or if an agent starts reviewing your file for completeness right away, you might receive an AOR and be able to link soon. Usually, you will receive an AOR before you receive an ADR for additional documents. However, if you get a document request without having received a formal AOR or being able to link your account, submit a Webform referencing your TFN/UCI while adding a letter explaining the issue and/or attaching any requested document -- just to be sure.

Reactions: Thisismistire

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
ADR for PCC....

I never left country since i receive Indian PCC...so i uploaded as it it .In expiry date i put one year from date of issuance as there was no 2021 option in drop down menu.

Anything to worry??

James19999

May 4, 2022
Still waiting for my application to be processed since June 2021! I have an OWP but had to renew my passport. Can I re-enter Canada with my new PP along with my old PP and OWP? If so do I need a new ETA attached to my new PP or will the old one be valid with the correct documents? Thanks for your help!

Renadxb

Jun 24, 2018
Please advice ,received confirmation of application approved under tr to pr stream
Question
Original entry date
Which date should be put as original entry date
Came on a visitor visa for a vacation in 2016 and left after 10 days
Came on a student visa in 2018 .Thanks

Grace6895

Dec 31, 2019
I will appreciate if anyone can help me with this.
I just called Ircc...and updated my current address.Since we haven't got Aor yet she was able to gave me Temporary Application Number as well but she told me not to link or use it unless Ircc want additional document from us. So my question is how we will know if Ircc want additional document without linking our application???
Hi there,
you do not need to worry, the ircc will send you the link when they reach your application in the queue. Once you link it, make sure you do it properly. I believe for now, there nothing much we can do until we receive the letter from the IRCC

Reactions: Thisismistire

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
ADR for PCC....

I never left country since i receive Indian PCC...so i uploaded as it it .In expiry date i put one year from date of issuance as there was no 2021 option in drop down menu.

Anything to worry??
I advise you to apply for a new PCC. Technically, your old PCC is still valid but the fact that you've received an ADR means that the officer wants a new one.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Still waiting for my application to be processed since June 2021! I have an OWP but had to renew my passport. Can I re-enter Canada with my new PP along with my old PP and OWP? If so do I need a new ETA attached to my new PP or will the old one be valid with the correct documents? Thanks for your help!
You need a valid TRV and WP to enter Canada. If your TRV is still valid in your old passport at the time of coming back, it's not a problem.
Otherwise, you need to apply for a new one with your new passport.

cheeku1210

Apr 16, 2019
I advise you to apply for a new PCC. Technically, your old PCC is still valid but the fact that you've received an ADR means that the officer wants a new one.
Thank you very much for your reply. Actually at the time of application i did not submit my pcc. so officer asked i believe. PCC and IELTS requested and none of these was submitted on 6th may .

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Please advice ,received confirmation of application approved under tr to pr stream
Question
Original entry date
Which date should be put as original entry date
Came on a visitor visa for a vacation in 2016 and left after 10 days
Came on a student visa in 2018 .Thanks
The first time that you come to Canada, the border officer writes a date on your passport.
You should use that date.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you very much for your reply. Actually at the time of application i did not submit my pcc. so officer asked i believe. PCC and IELTS requested and none of these was submitted on 6th may .
I see...
No worries, I am not sure how long a new Indian PCC will take, but if it's less than 30 days, I recommend get a new one, otherwise the old one is fine.