04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
I applied under Stream B on July 15.
I haven't received a single email from IRCC apart from the submission confirmation. I was wondering if there is someone here who applied in July and got any response from IRCC.

And also I know everyone suggests to call them but I can't get hold of them. When I call there is no suitable option that matches my condition as they ask for Application number. But I don't have that as I have not received any email from them. Could anyone please point me on what can I do?

PS: I tried linking my application with all different options available but I can't. The system cannot find my application.
Contact your MP, your MP will contact IRCC on your behalf.

I contacted my MP last week and got a reply asking me to confirm some details today.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Hi everyone again
I got approval letter Friday for my TR to PR
Do anyone knows how long it take for me to get back a email to create my personal account for landing
Congrats!!

Could you share your timeline? Ignore if you have already done so.

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Hi everyone! I just got an update email concerning my PR application requesting that I send in proof of income, including paystubs showing compulsory deductions up to the date I submitted my application. I’m wondering if it is okay if I were to submit my T4 document instead as it will take couple days for me to get all of my paystubs from the company I used to work at?
A T4 for 2021 should show all the info they want.

Does your employer send you pay stubs?

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
May 21, 10 pm Stream B - English
AOR- Jan 10
ADR 1 for PCC - Jan 10
uploaded PCC - Jan 10
medicals updated - Feb 4
ADR 2 - employment letter, paystubs - Feb 11
uploaded documents - Feb 15
documents in review - March 10
ADR 3 - Schedule A - March 11
documents in review - March 30
Backcheck multiple ghost updates on March 20, 21
Poral email - March 22 replied immediately and got Portal credentials within 5mins
Waiting for ECOPR........
U waiting for eCOPR for more than one month ?

53 61 72 61

Apr 27, 2022
I applied under Stream B on July 15.
I haven't received a single email from IRCC apart from the submission confirmation. I was wondering if there is someone here who applied in July and got any response from IRCC.

And also I know everyone suggests to call them but I can't get hold of them. When I call there is no suitable option that matches my condition as they ask for Application number. But I don't have that as I have not received any email from them. Could anyone please point me on what can I do?

PS: I tried linking my application with all different options available but I can't. The system cannot find my application.
Hi Mihirgajjar!

I'm in the same situation as you. I applied in June and still nothing. And I'm facing the same problem when trying to call them as you are.
I think without the application number we can't link the application.
I also don't have a representative, so they can't check the status on my behave.

Thanks for posting! It's difficult to wait for so long with no news, but it helps to know that there are more people still waiting and it's not that I did something wrong.

Reactions: RajatBajaj

valleyboy902

Apr 26, 2022
A T4 for 2021 should show all the info they want.

Does your employer send you pay stubs?
At the time I was working for that company, I was a casual. Casuals weren’t given paystubs unfortunately as I was told from the HR coordinator. But I have my T4 which shows my deductions.

kraaaaaa

Dec 8, 2021
U waiting for eCOPR for more than one month ?
May 21, 10 pm Stream B - English
AOR- Jan 10
ADR 1 for PCC - Jan 10
uploaded PCC - Jan 10
medicals updated - Feb 4
ADR 2 - employment letter, paystubs - Feb 11
uploaded documents - Feb 15
documents in review - March 10
ADR 3 - Schedule A - March 11
documents in review - March 30
Backcheck multiple ghost updates on April 20, 21
Poral email - April 22 replied immediately and got Portal credentials within 5mins
Waiting for ECOPR........ Sorry mybad. I also got same portal email again on April 25 and again replied immediately (don't know how this works)

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
Hi everyone
Does anyone know how much time it takes to get PR card? I uploaded the photos on 28 Mar 22 and it show in review by IRCC.
thanks
Hello. Did you get your PR card yet? I received eCOPR on 12 April and successfully linked my PR card application. My Photo is still showing in review since then. Could you please let me know when you get card mailed? I would like to get an idea about when I can expect mine. Thank you.

Sara2021

Sep 27, 2021
Hi I want to follow up through mp which is not my city's mp.my question is can I follow up with this mp? or should is my city mp ?? please guide me thank you