04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
Do you have dependent or Travel history? I don't but still I am stuck. :(
Have you contacted your MP for an update?

There has been no update on my CIC since medical passed in March and ADR uploaded April 15. My MP (well, his assistant) confirmed with me that my criminal check has passed and the application is "moving quickly".

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Have you contacted your MP for an update?

There has been no update on my CIC since medical passed in March and ADR uploaded April 15. My MP (well, his assistant) confirmed with me that my criminal check has passed and the application is "moving quickly".

Yes, I did in Jan. At that they said criminality is in process and said to reach out to them in first week of May of no update by that time. because they can't inquire again before 3 months.
It's good your file is moving. mine is just stuck and no movement at all.

Wpiumi

Star Member
Sep 23, 2021
HI Can you guys help me pls
if I apply online open work permit application (under TR to PR application) how long will they take to issue my work permit
thank you

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
So do you guys contact MP by email? Is there any thing specific i need to know that we tell MP? Any format or anything? Thanks

RajatBajaj

Dec 15, 2021
Category........
Other
Hi Mihirgajjar!

I'm in the same situation as you. I applied in June and still nothing. And I'm facing the same problem when trying to call them as you are.
I think without the application number we can't link the application.
I also don't have a representative, so they can't check the status on my behave.

Thanks for posting! It's difficult to wait for so long with no news, but it helps to know that there are more people still waiting and it's not that I did something wrong.
In the same line bro. Nothing from July 8th except confirmation email.

Reactions: 53 61 72 61

HopefulCanadian!!

Feb 11, 2022
Hey guys!
I requested my GCMS notes over a month ago and haven't received it yet. This is my third time asking and the other two arrived about a month later. Does anyone know if there's a limit?

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi all,
Have couple of questions stuck in my mind and I was wondering if you could help.
In a nutshell:
1- Applied for TRPR, got BIL and submitted everything - waiting for another update at the moment
2- Work permit/work visa on pasaport is ending this year August 30
3- Passport is expiring next year August 30
4- I would like to travel for a few weeks, but it has to be either June 2nd week or August 1st week
5- Need to apply for work permit extension asap

1- If I apply for work permit extension, it is 18 months - and from now to next year August 30 (passport) it is less than 18 months. I need to make sure my passport is renewed so that I can use the full 18-month extension.
2- I came to know that new passports take 4-5 weeks. My appointment with the consulate is on May 6th (I'm debating whether I should cancel it or not), and 4-5 weeks after that would be exactly when I was planning to get on the plane to travel. If manage to have both old+new passports on time, then there should not much of a problem. Then I can apply either in Canada or my home country for my work permit extension.
3- If I skip the passport renewal now, I still need to apply for work permit extension. Let's say I did - then I have to tell IRCC my passport expiry and they would only issue it until Aug 30 next year. Would I be totally missing those months or I can extend it once again after passport renewal?
4- Would it be smart to wait it out until I come back from my vacation around 1st week of July? Would a customs officer ask me in the airport if I have any plans in place or would let me go without any issues since my work permit/visa is still valid until Aug 30?

Thanks.

Pallas

Mar 25, 2022
Today I FIIIIIIIIIIIINALLY got my first email from IRCC. A Biometric Instruction Letter!I linked to my account right away with the doc number. Later I got another email, AOR.

After I linked to my account, here is the info:

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • April 28, 2022 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'm very confused.............It says "do not need my fingerprints" but they sent me the biometric letter?? I have never done bio before so I assume I need one.... Do I need to submit anything after bio?

Review of additional documents: “We do not need additional documents”: Does it mean I have passed document check? Actually I didn't submit the translation of police certificate (Got it after I applied).

At the background check, it says "processing my background check". Does it mean they started already?

Thanks!

------ Applied IG stream on 11pm EST, May 6 -----