+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Feb 18, 2022
I've seen people from June AOR still stuck on Background, so, for some cases it will take time.
I am also stuck on background check
I have received the eCPOR today.

Stream B - Non-Healthcare (Essential)

Applied
- May 25, 2021
BIL, Linked - Jan 22, 2022
Biometrics done - Jan 24, 2022
Sent webform for address change - Mar 1, 2022
ADR for IELTS - March 8, 2022
Uploaded IELTS - March 8, 2022
Started reviewing ADR - March 9, 2022
Medical passed - March 9, 2022
Ghost Update 1 - March 11, 2022
Ghost Update 2 - March 22, 2022
Portal Request Email - March 24, 2022
(Replied on the same day within an hour)
PR Portal credentials - March 25, 2022
(submitted within half an hour)
eCOPR - March 30, 2022
may I know you from which office you got your AOR ?

kraaaaaa

Dec 8, 2021
Anyone who got Pr and linked in Jan then AOR on March 22. How long does it take u to get portal after BG check changed back from “ur application in progress” to “we are processing”? I got it after 2nd GU
May 21, 10 pm Stream B - English
AOR- Jan 10
ADR 1 for PCC - Jan 10
uploaded PCC - Jan 10
medicals updated - Feb 4
ADR 2 - employment letter, paystubs - Feb 11
uploaded documents - Feb 15
documents in review - March 10
ADR 3 - Schedule A - March 11
documents in review - March 30
No update since then. Backcheck not updated yet

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
May 21, 10 pm Stream B - English
AOR- Jan 10
ADR 1 for PCC - Jan 10
uploaded PCC - Jan 10
medicals updated - Feb 4
ADR 2 - employment letter, paystubs - Feb 11
uploaded documents - Feb 15
documents in review - March 10
ADR 3 - Schedule A - March 11
documents in review - March 30
No update since then. Backcheck not updated yet
Do you have any dependents?

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
Did you not apply for Wp under Tr2Pr, you can get work permit under that. Google it to find the requirements and take the appropriate steps. On which status are you currently in Canada now ?
I am currently on implied status. Yes i have applied for wp but its thru agent and he didn’t mention my tr2pr application number. He just applied for bridging wp idk how and why? I haven’t even received any invitation for express entry yet.

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I am currently on implied status. Yes i have applied for wp but its thru agent and he didn’t mention my tr2pr application number. He just applied for bridging wp idk how and why? I haven’t even received any invitation for express entry yet.
AFAIK tr to pr WP is labelled as: “TRPR pathway PP OWP” in the application. I dont think its called a bridging WP.
so i beleive what your agent applied for is another type of work permit not the one that is detailed on their website.
Check link below:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

Just be very careful, another person in another facebook group, had made a similar mistake and got his WP refused as he had applied for the wrong WP.
Go through the above link mentioned, and unless you (or your agent) applied exactly as mentioned in that link, your WP for Tr to Pr basis will be refused. Unless you applied for another type of WP and not based on Tr to PR.

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
AFAIK tr to pr WP is labelled as: “TRPR pathway PP OWP” in the application. I dont think its called a bridging WP.
so i beleive what your agent applied for is another type of work permit not the one that is detailed on their website.
Check link below:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/tr-pr-pathway/open-work-permit.html

Just be very careful, another person in another facebook group, had made a similar mistake and got his WP refused as he had applied for the wrong WP.
Go through the above link mentioned, and unless you (or your agent) applied exactly as mentioned in that link, your WP for Tr to Pr basis will be refused. Unless you applied for another type of WP and not based on Tr to PR.

I dont think so he applied under appropriate stream. That’s why I am more scared now. Even there is no update on tr2pr application since nov2021. Feels like trapped already. I cannot even reapply because wp already expired back in month.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I dont think so he applied under appropriate stream. That’s why I am more scared now. Even there is no update on tr2pr application since nov2021. Feels like trapped already. I cannot even reapply because wp already expired back in month.
You can maintain your status and are allowed to work while your work permit is getting extended if you applied before the expiration date.
"If you applied to extend or change your work permit before it expired, you’re authorized to keep working under the same conditions as your original permit until we make a decision on your application"
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=188

chinaman888

Mar 12, 2022
Hi guys

I applied 9:30 pm ig stream est.
Biometric request: 3 March
Linked : 5 March
Adr : 3 March
AOR : 7 March
Biometric submitted: 9 march

No update after that. My biometric are updated on cic account. Still it is in progress. It is stressing me out. I really want a job but pr is requirement. I already cleared my assessment for job.

Any suggestions???

following this, we have similar timeline my friend. lets keep each other posted!

my timeline:

Applied 3:47 am May 7th.
BIL & AOR & Linked: March 11th
Biometric submitted: March 14th

no update after that just like you. the rest are exactly the same as you.

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
You can maintain your status and are allowed to work while your work permit is getting extended if you applied before the expiration date.
"If you applied to extend or change your work permit before it expired, you’re authorized to keep working under the same conditions as your original permit until we make a decision on your application"
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=188
Yes! I am working but i dnt know if i will get extension on my wp or no because my agent applied for extension and i m sure he applied under different stream and he didn’t mention my application number or anything abt tr2pr. I raised webform for that and i sent all the required information in that. Moreover, there is no update on my tr2pr application since nov21.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Yes! I am working but i dnt know if i will get extension on my wp or no because my agent applied for extension and i m sure he applied under different stream and he didn’t mention my application number or anything abt tr2pr. I raised webform for that and i sent all the required information in that. Moreover, there is no update on my tr2pr application since nov21.
Technically speaking, the officer has access to all applications you submitted using your UCI.
If you've already submitted the webform don't stress yourself. That's all you can do at the moment. Worse case scenario, if the stream is not accepted, you'll again apply under the TR2PR WP extension.

Reactions: Jas_K

Mandeepgagan

Apr 3, 2022
Hi, I applied for work permit extension too. Did you receive any letter saying u can work under same employer till specific date until u get extension or decision on your application. Mine is expiring next month .

Reactions: Jas_K

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
Technical speaking, the officer has access to all applications you submitted using your UCI.
If you've already submitted the webform don't stress yourself. That's all you can do at the moment. Worse case scenario, if the stream is not accepted, you'll again apply under the TR2PR WP extension.
I hope so, thanks for your kind help.

Reactions: SmzAmir

Jas_K

Jun 21, 2021
Hi, I applied for work permit extension too. Did you receive any letter saying u can work under same employer till specific date until u get extension or decision on your application. Mine is expiring next month .
I haven’t received anything yet

fooqs

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
Just confirm again, with the docs submitted for your WP, to see what kind of WP was applied for. If your agent applied for the correct type, then you just have to wait. If they didn't, then go ahead and apply for the correct one now. One way to check if you applied for the correct one is also to check how much you paid for the WP. The tr to pr WP costs $155. While other one costs $155 + $100 = $255