+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

heck_i_am

Jan 3, 2022
Hello guys ,
I am new here , I applied under IG stream on 7 May at 2:00 ET . I got my AOR on March 4 I didn’t hear anything from IRCC after that it’s still says we are checking your eligibility . I am just wondering I am moving to another province and I want to leave my current job it is fine or I need to work with my current employer till I got my decision from IRCC . If anyone can give me any suggestion .
Thank you
I think the rules are that you should be working at the time of your application, so changing your job or being unemployed now should not matter. Make sure you update your current address when you move to another province, but they will ask for your current address anyway when your application is approved.

xxx ppppp

Feb 3, 2022
Are there anyone who received aor on last Nov or Oct and still waiting for portal? I am really stressful that I got no update since last adr for a imm5669 one month ago. I called ircc but not able to be transferred and emailed mp as well, nothing happened. It is so frustrating.

Reactions: Mercorius

zuizui

Jan 24, 2022
Are there anyone who received aor on last Nov or Oct and still waiting for portal? I am really stressful that I got no update since last adr for a imm5669 one month ago. I called ircc but not able to be transferred and emailed mp as well, nothing happened. It is so frustrating.
I received AOR in Nov 2nd and still waiting for portal. last update was BIL in early March 2022. I mailed MP as well but no response yet.

Reactions: Mercorius

vikrantparekh

Feb 26, 2021
Dear All,

We received ITA in April 2021 and at that time upfront medical examinations were closed in India due to surge in COVID-19 cases. Hence we submitted our file with LOE explaining that upfront medical examination has been closed and that news was also published through official IRCC twitter account. So from there on we have been waiting for IRCC to send us the medical request post AOR. We received Biometric letter in December 2021 but we didn't receive the medical request yet.

We have already applied for GCMS notes. It's been a month but haven't received any update from them. So instead of waiting for IRCC to send us the medical request letter, should we get it done upfront and attach as a webform?

Please guide what should be the ideal way to move forward in this situation.

Thanks!!!
Can someone please provide their suggestion for this situation?