+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

q910044

Apr 23, 2019
guys
could i ask, i ve got letter from ircc requested me to link your application to your online account
and i received application no. and Correspondence Id

my question is :what does Correspondence Id use for?

jihad88

Jan 30, 2019
hi all,

I got aor but i can not link, i even got another email stating that my docs (police records) are received which i sent a while back via a webform. anyone else got the same issue with linking? i have tried all the ways and i am blocked for 24 hours now :)

stream A
submission time: May 7, 2:30
aor: april 7

Reactions: Simran_bassi

Simran_bassi

Mar 23, 2022
hi all,

I got aor but i can not link, i even got another email stating that my docs (police records) are received which i sent a while back via a webform. anyone else got the same issue with linking? i have tried all the ways and i am blocked for 24 hours now :)

stream A
submission time: May 7, 2:30
aor: april 7
Congratulations! Hopefully i will receive AOR soon too.

Reactions: jihad88

q910044

Apr 23, 2019
guys,
i got email from ircc , got application no. and indicated they received my tr to pr and begin processing it on 17/03/2022.

today 09/april/2022,
I received an email from ircc with Correspondence Id,UCI,Application number
by subject: to continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account in 7 days

but I still counldn't link it to my CGkey account today, cause it found no application. tho
anyone know why they ask me to link application and still found nothing ?
I've verified my informations are correct.

vikrantparekh

Feb 26, 2021
Dear All,

We received ITA in April 2021 and at that time upfront medical examinations were closed in India due to surge in COVID-19 cases. Hence we submitted our file with LOE explaining that upfront medical examination has been closed and that news was also published through official IRCC twitter account. So from there on we have been waiting for IRCC to send us the medical request post AOR. We received Biometric letter in December 2021 but we didn't receive the medical request yet.

We have already applied for GCMS notes. It's been a month but haven't received any update from them. So instead of waiting for IRCC to send us the medical request letter, should we get it done upfront and attach as a webform?

Please guide what should be the ideal way to move forward in this situation.

Thanks!!!

CrazyHorse

Aug 14, 2021
Hi guys if anyone can help. I was asked for pcc and when i called bls they ask for ita/aor receipt for the pcc application. If someone applied recently, can tell what documents i need to submit. Also asked for original passport. Thank you

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
IG application: May 6, 2021 @ 12:21 PM EST
Medical passed : April 1, 2022
Biometrics done : April 4, 2022
Additional documents (PCC) uploaded : April 8, 2022

I wonder how long mine is going to take :)

Reactions: Simran_bassi

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
guys,
i got email from ircc , got application no. and indicated they received my tr to pr and begin processing it on 17/03/2022.

today 09/april/2022,
I received an email from ircc with Correspondence Id,UCI,Application number
by subject: to continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account in 7 days

but I still counldn't link it to my CGkey account today, cause it found no application. tho
anyone know why they ask me to link application and still found nothing ?
I've verified my informations are correct.
Have you used the application number to link or UCI + Passport?
Correspondence Id is an internal ID, you won't need it for your application.

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
I never left Canada but they're still asking me for PCC. I remember doing one like 3 years ago. I'm not sure why they asking...i didnt take the time to schedule for PCC because i couldn't see the list of ADR they're asking. I wasn't able to link my application after receiving AOR
Submit older PCC ( If that PCC is after you arrived in Canada and never left afterwards) with explanation that you never left Canada

swesuma21

Apr 9, 2022
It takes too loooooong. And still waiting the steps.
  • Stream: IG (with 2 dependents)
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 PM12:19 Est (AM 09:19 in vancouver)
  • Long silence………
  • AOR: Sep 23, 2021
  • Uploaded webform : Oct 1st, 2021(email on Oct 13, We verified the information you provided.... )
  • ADR : Dec 06(received confirmation email on Dec 16)
  • Long silence…(never called them because they never received)
  • GU : Feb 16, 2022(submitted->application/profile update)
  • Biometrics request : Feb 22, 2022(appointement at Mar 2nd)
  • Biometric passed : March 2nd
  • GU : March 7
  • GU : March 8
  • GU : March 10
  • Medical passed(we had old one) : March 10
  • Review of additional documents
    - December 16, 2021 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
  • Background check
    - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
  • Final decision
    - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Hi everyone,

This is again regarding TR to PR pathway application: I received a message from IRCC asking for receipt of the outstanding amount of $550, although I have already paid $500 while submitting my application and provided them the receipt too. Can anybody suggest me, what is this 550 dollars for? I am highly confused. they did not pick up my call and I only have 2 more days to submit it. Thanks for replying.

swesuma21

Apr 9, 2022
Hi everyone,

This is again regarding TR to PR pathway application: I received a message from IRCC asking for receipt of the outstanding amount of $550, although I have already paid $500 while submitting my application and provided them the receipt too. Can anybody suggest me, what is this 550 dollars for? I am highly confused. they did not pick up my call and I only have 2 more days to submit it. Thanks for replying.