+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mandeepgagan

Apr 3, 2022
Hi everyone,

This is again regarding TR to PR pathway application: I received a message from IRCC asking for receipt of the outstanding amount of $550, although I have already paid $500 while submitting my application and provided them the receipt too. Can anybody suggest me, what is this 550 dollars for? I am highly confused. they did not pick up my call and I only have 2 more days to submit it. Thanks for replying.
Hi, total fee is 1050 , 500 is processing and 550 is I guess right of PR fee. You can check it online.

swesuma21

Apr 9, 2022
Hi, total fee is 1050 , 500 is processing and 550 is I guess right of PR fee. You can check it online.
Hey Thanks for replying. Yeah I just checked and got about 550 fees but it also says 'without right of permanent residence fee'. Can anybody confirm, is this the right platform to pay remaining 550 dollars though? Here is the link: Online Payment (cic.gc.ca) . I just put quantity 1 adjacent to 550 amount.

Alexaaa06

Star Member
Feb 7, 2022
I was in the same situation...Applied May 7th and only got AOR Mid-March...then took me another 2 weeks to be able to link my application to my account. Are you able to link yours without AOR ? if no then just keep waiting...hopefully you get your AOR this month. im sure its a matter of time.
Hey were you able to link your profile? Got my aor in march beginning still unable to link my profile☹

Reactions: jihad88

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Hi guys, do u know how long does it take since background check changes to “ur application in process. We will send a message…” to get portal? May 21 stream B, linked Jan 13 and AOR Mar 22, medical passed mar 25 then GU for background 3 days ago

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
hey fellow members ,

need your advice here, I have not received any update from the IRCC on my application , I submitted my application on May 6th ,2021 at 12:55pm aprx .

Its more than a year now , I can see that most of the people around my timeline have already received their PR cards but there is absolutely no progress on my application. I have tried calling the IRCC multiple times and all they could give is a TR number.

I have also sent webform but no concrete or convincing reply from IRCC.

I am quite worried right now w.r.t my application no processing as of now as the work permit is also about to expire by end of this year. could you please suggest way forward ??
You can call to IRCC, or request G-note, or request to your MP to check your application.

Mandeepghuman

Apr 11, 2022
Hello guys ,
I am new here , I applied under IG stream on 7 May at 2:00 ET . I got my AOR on March 4 I didn’t hear anything from IRCC after that it’s still says we are checking your eligibility . I am just wondering I am moving to another province and I want to leave my current job it is fine or I need to work with my current employer till I got my decision from IRCC . If anyone can give me any suggestion .
Thank you

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Hi Guys, When I updated my marital status, I received AOR on Feb 15th along with tons of documents request related to my wife. But there is no room to upload all the documents through secure account, as they created just 2 upload links. I have sent all the spouse related documents via webform after receiving that ADR.

Now I got the same request to submit those documents and yet there is no link to upload these docs again. Should I submit webform again? Why IRCC is asking the docs again?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi Guys, When I updated my marital status, I received AOR on Feb 15th along with tons of documents request related to my wife. But there is no room to upload all the documents through secure account, as they created just 2 upload links. I have sent all the spouse related documents via webform after receiving that ADR.

Now I got the same request to submit those documents and yet there is no link to upload these docs again. Should I submit webform again? Why IRCC is asking the docs again?
You need to merge the documents into two PDFs and upload them. They will not provide a separate upload link for each document.
You also need to add these documents to your online account if they asked you too. It's different than sending them by webforms.
I did this before but they asked me to add them to my account again.