+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone
please help me i applied in tr to pr and now i want to add my spouse. ircc request for im0008for my self and spouse same as imm5406 , imm5669 and imm5562 . i am so confused who is the principal applicant here ?
please help me
thank you
The principal applicant is you. Your spouse is your dependent.
You need to fill two sets of imm0008, for the first one put your information in application details and your spouse in part 13 onward. Another one with your spouse information first and yourself in part 13 onward.
For imm5406, fill one with your name as applicant and your spouse as spouse and your parents and family information. Another one with your spouse name as applicant and yours as spouse and your spouse parents and family information.
For imm5669, fill one with your name and select "The principal applicant" in the top and another one for your spouse and select "The spouse, ...".
For imm5562, fill one with your spouse name and his/her travel history in the section (a) and yours in section (b) and another one vice versa

q910044

Apr 23, 2019
hey,guys. I've just received email from ircc says
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
is this normal?
cause other peoples links their tr to pr account to ircc account by system automatically
should I do it manually?

Pallas

Mar 25, 2022
hey fellow members ,

need your advice here, I have not received any update from the IRCC on my application , I submitted my application on May 6th ,2021 at 12:55pm aprx .

Its more than a year now , I can see that most of the people around my timeline have already received their PR cards but there is absolutely no progress on my application. I have tried calling the IRCC multiple times and all they could give is a TR number.

I have also sent webform but no concrete or convincing reply from IRCC.

I am quite worried right now w.r.t my application no processing as of now as the work permit is also about to expire by end of this year. could you please suggest way forward ??
Hi I applied on may6 11pm EST international graduate stream and got nothing.

Today first time i called IRCC and the agent told me they are " verifying my documents"… after verifying I will get something… I'm not sure what it means… seems verifying is not processing… they haven't started to process my application yet… i don't even have a temporary number…
What did the agent say about your application?

dav1112542

Star Member
Feb 11, 2022
Guys,

How to request a GCMS note?

Can I just email my MP? or is there anything else?

I sent an email to MP twice, but haven't received any answer yet

Is it normal?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
hey,guys. I've just received email from ircc says
To continue processing your application, you must link your application to an online account.

To link your application to your online account:

• Search for “link my application” on Canada.ca and follow the instructions.
  • Link your application within seven calendar days from the day you receive this letter for faster processing times.
is this normal?
cause other peoples links their tr to pr account to ircc account by system automatically
should I do it manually?
This is AOR, that means that your file is received by a processing office.
If you have already linked your application to your account ignore this message, otherwise link it with the application number in the email.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Guys,

How to request a GCMS note?

Can I just email my MP? or is there anything else?

I sent an email to MP twice, but haven't received any answer yet

Is it normal?
You need to request by yourself.
Follow this link:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

Click on "Apply Online". The cost is $5.

For the department select: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
For "what type of information are you requesting?" select Access to Information Act
For "which type of records do you wish to request?" select Immigration/Citizenship records
In the "Use the space below to provide relevant information to help IRCC process your request" section make sure to include UCI, Application #, Application type (Permanent residency under TR2PR), DOB, and full name

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi I applied on may6 11pm EST international graduate stream and got nothing.

Today first time i called IRCC and the agent told me they are " verifying my documents"… after verifying I will get something… I'm not sure what it means… seems verifying is not processing… they haven't started to process my application yet… i don't even have a temporary number…
What did the agent say about your application?
This is completeness check which is the first step of the process, when they confirm your application is complete meaning there is no missing documents, then you will receive AOR.

Pallas

Mar 25, 2022
This is completeness check which is the first step of the process, when they confirm your application is complete meaning there is no missing documents, then you will receive AOR.
Thanks for your reply! How long does the verifying take?

RVPNC20

Oct 18, 2021
Applied: May 06, 2021 5:30pm PST
Biometrics Letter Request: - Jan 14th,2022 (Day after my bday!)
Linked: -Jan 14th, 2022
AOR: -Jan 17th, 2022
PCC Request: N/A (submitted with application)
Medical: N/A (submitted with application)
ADR request: Feb 25th, 2022 (IELTS official score certificate; only submitted the scores on the website)
Portal Email: Mar 24th, 2022
Portal Credentials: Mar 28th, 2022 (same day as my email reply; yes I did wait 4 days to reply lol)
eCOPR:
Apr 5th, 2022

Pallas

Mar 25, 2022
No problem. I've gathered steps and an estimated time for each in two posts here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/page-1260

It may take 1 to 1.5 months for completeness check
Thank you so much! Those info are so helpful!
So at the completeness check, they will request document from me right? For example i don't have biometrics. After they got all my documents, then they will send me AOR (sometimes they don't send). Am I right?

Also for the medical check, when i submitted my application, I only submitted an appointment letter. I did the medical check in july. Does IRCC have the information in their data base from the clinic? Or will they ask me to submit a result of my medical check?

Since my application is at completeness check now, does it mean my application is not in the cloud anymore? Does it mean my application is in process and will not be left for next year?

Thank you!

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Thank you so much! Those info are so helpful!
So at the completeness check, they will request document from me right? For example i don't have biometrics. After they got all my documents, then they will send me AOR (sometimes they don't send). Am I right?

Also for the medical check, when i submitted my application, I only submitted an appointment letter. I did the medical check in july. Does IRCC have the information in their data base from the clinic? Or will they ask me to submit a result of my medical check?

Since my application is at completeness check now, does it mean my application is not in the cloud anymore? Does it mean my application is in process and will not be left for next year?

Thank you!
You're welcome! What I saw is that when people got AOR and linked their application there was an ADR request for missing documents for example biometrics instruction letter.

If you already did the medical exam, you don't need to do anything. It's been uploaded already and will be passed during processing your application.

They are working on your file. You can say that for sure once you get the AOR. But there is a great chance that your file will be processed in 2022.

Last edited:

Bettinating

Apr 8, 2022
Hey guys, I submitted IG stream at 8pm, and the application is still processing. Today, I received an email requesting Medical exam. This is so weird!
I have already submitted it on the portal, cz I even did it TWICE to get study permits ( I extended my permit after finishing one year program, after submitted everything they sent an email said that I dont need one =.=") Is there anyone has the same weird requirement??

Now they ask me to do the Medical exam again (FOR THE THIRD TIME....!!!!), the progress time will be longer..!!! Im so upset and so tired of waiting for the PR, my work permit will expire soon too :((((

Last edited:

Pallas

Mar 25, 2022
You're welcome! What I saw is that when people got AOR and linked their application there was ADR request for missing documents for example biometrics instruction letter.

If you already did the medical exam, you don't need to do anything. It's been uploaded already and will be passed during processing your application.

They are working on your file. You can say that for sure once you get the AOR. But there is a great chance that your file will be processed in 2022.
Got it! Thank you so much for your time and reply! Now I feel much more clear what's going on. Have a great weekend!

Reactions: SmzAmir