+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
Hi everyone

I just figured out that I didn’t write 2 of my travel in the imm5562e.
What can I do now? It’s already 5 month after my Aor and they didn’t send me any ADR , if I send webform they might receive in 1 months.
Any idea?

Naruto&SAO

Apr 3, 2022
Hi everyone.
I am afraid that IRCC did not send me AOR or any update after my submission, please advise if anyone can help me or anyone is still waiting AOR/update familiar with my situation.

- Applied for Temporary resident to permeant resident pathway online
-Submitted on Jun 4th 2021
-Workers in Canada (Essential)
-Received an email that mentioned my submission have successfully submitted and ask me waiting AOR (Received this email on Jun 4 2021)

Never gotten any update after Jun 4th 2021, and I just afraid if I missed something because I did not contracted with any agents or lawyers.

Reactions: Ash05

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi everyone

I just figured out that I didn’t write 2 of my travel in the imm5562e.
What can I do now? It’s already 5 month after my Aor and they didn’t send me any ADR , if I send webform they might receive in 1 months.
Any idea?
The only way for now is webform, fill a new imm5562 and prepare a LOE and describe what you have changed.
Make sure, you include application number and UCI on top of LOE and date you've prepared.

Reactions: MahsaRe

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi everyone.
I am afraid that IRCC did not send me AOR or any update after my submission, please advise if anyone can help me or anyone is still waiting AOR/update familiar with my situation.

- Applied for Temporary resident to permeant resident pathway online
-Submitted on Jun 4th 2021
-Workers in Canada (Essential)
-Received an email that mentioned my submission have successfully submitted and ask me waiting AOR (Received this email on Jun 4 2021)

Never gotten any update after Jun 4th 2021, and I just afraid if I missed something because I did not contracted with any agents or lawyers.
Have you tried linking your application with your family name and passport information?
There is nothing wrong if you haven't received an AOR so far. It means that your file is not assigned to an officer yet.

srenchem

Apr 3, 2022
Hi, I have two questions.

I submitted my application through IG on May 6th, ~6 pm PST.

My account was linked on Dec 20th. I was asked to do a medical test in Jan 2022. No news after that. This process is so long. Is there any way to speed it up?

Also, is there any trick to making a phone call to an agent? I've been calling many times, but it says " we are having a high volume number of calls. please try again later?" all the time.

ac_kolk

Oct 27, 2016
I have applied on 28th October 2021 with all upfront documents and Old Medicals.
Got AOR and Linked Application on : 22nd March 2022

It is now 10 days that the status is still showing "We are reviewing your medicals."
How many days it takes normally to update the medical?

TheVape

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Regarding your first question, you need to obtain PCC from your home country only. You don't need RCMP PCC unless you're directly asked to do.
The template of the request letter is generic, you don't need your handwritten signature for it. Just upload the PCC to your account (the online version would work)

You need to provide document number and expiration date for your PCC, use this page to see how you need to fill the information:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1358&top=23

Regarding your second question, no the order does not matter but the officer may need both your fingerprints and PCC to proceed with criminality and security check so try to do both as earliest.
thanks very much for your detailed response buddy.
I really thought the same, the consulate is 2.5 hours far from me so I was hesitant to do it.
I will check this with couple more channels and make sure if home country PCC is enough to send as I don't want to risk anything.
It's been 10 months (whereas some people got even their PR cards within 3 months), so I don't want to wait any longer.
Thanks again.

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
The only way for now is webform, fill a new imm5562 and prepare a LOE and describe what you have changed.
Make sure, you include application number and UCI on top of LOE and date you've prepared.
Thank you for your reply. I sent the webform and chose the category amendment documents with explanation , but I will send another one with LOE .

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi, I have two questions.

I submitted my application through IG on May 6th, ~6 pm PST.

My account was linked on Dec 20th. I was asked to do a medical test in Jan 2022. No news after that. This process is so long. Is there any way to speed it up?

Also, is there any trick to making a phone call to an agent? I've been calling many times, but it says " we are having a high volume number of calls. please try again later?" all the time.
Call them at 51 sec hit 2
Then when automatic message starts again press 1-3-0
It sometimes takes 20-30 tries but eventually it will say your Call is being transferred
Hope this helps

Reactions: melorqan

Simran_bassi

Mar 23, 2022
Finally got an update for my TRPR-IG application!
Applied : May 6, 2021
First update : Apr 1, 2022

Received no AORs in between. Yesterday, I got a request on biometrics from IRCC. As soon as I saw that, I tried to link my application and it got linked.

I realized one important thing: the temporary application number was a completely different one than I just received now. We were told that the application numbers would be the same except for the “X” letter at the beginning but that wasn’t the case for me.

Couple of questions for those who have already got their PR fully processed:

1- Along with the biometrics request, in the IRCC linked application page I am now requested to upload a renewed PCC. The requirements basically read that if “you’ve lived in a country for six months or longer since the age of 18, please provide PCC for each. Please ensure the docs are fully completed/signed with a handwritten signature”. As I’ve lived in my home country before Canada, this makes me think they want both my Canadian PCC + home country PCC, is this true? The fact that it told me to upload a handwritten one, I guess I’m going to have to go to my consulate to get a wet signed document (same for Canadian PCC), otherwise I would’ve gotten them online but it sounds a bit risky to me?

2- Since I got the biometrics request as well, does it matter which one I complete first? I am thinking to get the biometrics first thing on Monday but my PCC stuff might take time until next week to collect and upload. Do the orders matter?
Please let me know your thoughts. In the meantime I would be happy to answer your questions if I know it.

Thanks
Hello, could you please tell me after receiving your tfn how long it took for you to get your AOR?

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
What is ur submission time ?
Finally got an update for my TRPR-IG application!
Applied : May 6, 2021
First update : Apr 1, 2022

Received no AORs in between. Yesterday, I got a request on biometrics from IRCC. As soon as I saw that, I tried to link my application and it got linked.

I realized one important thing: the temporary application number was a completely different one than I just received now. We were told that the application numbers would be the same except for the “X” letter at the beginning but that wasn’t the case for me.

Couple of questions for those who have already got their PR fully processed:

1- Along with the biometrics request, in the IRCC linked application page I am now requested to upload a renewed PCC. The requirements basically read that if “you’ve lived in a country for six months or longer since the age of 18, please provide PCC for each. Please ensure the docs are fully completed/signed with a handwritten signature”. As I’ve lived in my home country before Canada, this makes me think they want both my Canadian PCC + home country PCC, is this true? The fact that it told me to upload a handwritten one, I guess I’m going to have to go to my consulate to get a wet signed document (same for Canadian PCC), otherwise I would’ve gotten them online but it sounds a bit risky to me?

2- Since I got the biometrics request as well, does it matter which one I complete first? I am thinking to get the biometrics first thing on Monday but my PCC stuff might take time until next week to collect and upload. Do the orders matter?
Please let me know your thoughts. In the meantime I would be happy to answer your questions if I know it.

Thanks

xxx ppppp

Feb 3, 2022
Hello everyone, can anyone help me here?
I received aor on last Nov, and ircc asked a new adr for a new imm5669 on March 9th, cuz they think there is a gap in my study history but actually there is no gap. I have uploaded the new 5669 to explain the situation and its been another month already here and no update, I just wonder how long this would take to finish reviewing my adr?
My mp helped me to ask the ircc and got the results:
Security - in process
Criminal - in process
Medical and eligibility - passed

Tbh 3 months ago the agent has given me the exactly same results on the phone, there is no any updates since last December and my app is still in Whitehorse

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Hello everyone, can anyone help me here?
I received aor on last Nov, and ircc asked a new adr for a new imm5669 on March 9th, cuz they think there is a gap in my study history but actually there is no gap. I have uploaded the new 5669 to explain the situation and its been another month already here and no update, I just wonder how long this would take to finish reviewing my adr?
My mp helped me to ask the ircc and got the results:
Security - in process
Criminal - in process
Medical and eligibility - passed

Tbh 3 months ago the agent has given me the exactly same results on the phone, there is no any updates since last December and my app is still in Whitehorse
Some people say your MP might speed up the process. You can email your MP to check your application status.