+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
I received an Email saying IRCCwill now begin processing my application. The email contained UCI number and application number.

I received the email on 9th Jan 2022 and medical was cleared on 1st Feb.

No request for documents, no movement so far. Should I contact IRCC (It's so hard to get a hold of them :( ) or just wait.....
Have you linked with your account?

Ash05

Oct 26, 2018
All you need is your passport number and UCI to submit a webform. Just mention the stream , time and date when you applied. You don't need an application number to tell IRCC that you are married. Also, do it asap, otherwise it may lead to misrep. Attach Marriage certificate and photograph as an evidence.
Nope, you need Your Application number to make the amend in documentation.

Reactions: SmzAmir

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Anyone who applied under tr to pr pathway (HealthCare A stream)?
I applied on 29th October, 2021. I've submitted all documents with application (valid pcc, biometrics done in 2019, medical done). I have been trying to link but no one luck. No AOR or any updates as yet. I tried reaching out to agent no luck (either I get transferred to the abuse line and they put me back to the main menu- I've tried all extensions provided in this forum). Other than waiting can anyone please provide suggestions? Thank you.
SHORT ANSWER: If you cannot link then you have neither a TFN nor an AOR, you are still in the initial applicant pool or cloud and are invisible to any call centre IRCC agent. I am in the same situation and have resolved to try and link every few days or once a week. Given that IRCC's 2022/2023 budget now forecasts that many TR2PR's will not be fully processed this year (~40,000 in 2022 & the remaining ~32,000 in 2023 under Federal Economic Public Policies), I am not going to panic that I've not heard anything yet.

LONGER ANSWER: I've successfully made 2 calls to IRCC agents yesterday & this morning. I am in the same situation as you except a different stream-- applied June 10, 2021 (Stream B, Non-Healthcare, Essential Worker) with no further contact, neither a TFN (ability to link) nor an AOR.

I've provided a more detailed explanation to earlier queries but I will restate some of it here. Applications are held in an initial pool or 'cloud' of applications. When they are drawn down for initial review, they are assigned a Temporary File Number (TFN) while they are reviewed for initial completeness before an official AOR is issued and official processing begins. During this (usually brief) window before an AOR, you may be able to link your application to your online account using other EXACT data from your application without the actual application number. If you are successful at linking it, your application has been drawn out of the cloud and has been assigned a TFN, BUT due in part to the influx of Ukrainian requests among other delays, the recent processing times between the assignment of a TFN and an actual AOR can vary widely -- days, weeks, months.

Rather than calling into the call centre, based on the information I've gathered, I will continue to check to see if I can link my account every few days or once a week. If I can link, that should mean my application has been drawn down. There is not point in following up on an application that IRCC call centre agents cannot 'see' in their system. Webform requests go unanswered. Webform document submissions cannot be linked. Use of Representative forms and other information updates cannot be linked either -- trust me, I've tried. If you are not linked, have no TFN or AOR, you are still invisible to the IRCC agents. You can ask general questions but specifics on your case will not be available.

Raj_555

Star Member
Aug 3, 2019
Hi I need help.. I had applied for tr to pr through representative.. But at last moment he selected french speaking stream by mistake... So again he applied for English speaking stream at the same time and made payment also for it..he told me that he will withdraw the french speaking stream application.. But I don't know weather he had withdrawn it or not!! now on the 4th March 2022 he got mail from ircc may be its AOR.. because he forwarded mail to me and its stating uci no. And application no. And instructions to link file within seven calendar days... I asked him which file this may be is it English speaking stream or french speaking stream but he don't answer properly... He mailed me that both will link.....He told me to contact ircc and ask them which file is this...... So my question is that is he guide me right way or not!!??? Is any budy have contact no. to contact ircc!!?? Because I tried a lot on the given ircc helpline no.. But I couldn't contact..... Pl help.....

Reactions: Simran_bassi

Pocketlive

Star Member
Oct 5, 2017
Is there anyone on this forum who requested for a refund and then got AOR a month after getting a refund? What happened to the application after linking? Did IRCC request for repayment and continue processing the application or the application was cancelled by IRCC. Please, respond if you know people who have been in this situation before under TR to PR. Thanks.

yay_321

Jun 15, 2019
SHORT ANSWER: If you cannot link then you have neither a TFN nor an AOR, you are still in the initial applicant pool or cloud and are invisible to any call centre IRCC agent. I am in the same situation and have resolved to try and link every few days or once a week. Given that IRCC's 2022/2023 budget now forecasts that many TR2PR's will not be fully processed this year (~40,000 in 2022 & the remaining ~32,000 in 2023 under Federal Economic Public Policies), I am not going to panic that I've not heard anything yet.

LONGER ANSWER: I've successfully made 2 calls to IRCC agents yesterday & this morning. I am in the same situation as you except a different stream-- applied June 10, 2021 (Stream B, Non-Healthcare, Essential Worker) with no further contact, neither a TFN (ability to link) nor an AOR.

I've provided a more detailed explanation to earlier queries but I will restate some of it here. Applications are held in an initial pool or 'cloud' of applications. When they are drawn down for initial review, they are assigned a Temporary File Number (TFN) while they are reviewed for initial completeness before an official AOR is issued and official processing begins. During this (usually brief) window before an AOR, you may be able to link your application to your online account using other EXACT data from your application without the actual application number. If you are successful at linking it, your application has been drawn out of the cloud and has been assigned a TFN, BUT due in part to the influx of Ukrainian requests among other delays, the recent processing times between the assignment of a TFN and an actual AOR can vary widely -- days, weeks, months.

Rather than calling into the call centre, based on the information I've gathered, I will continue to check to see if I can link my account every few days or once a week. If I can link, that should mean my application has been drawn down. There is not point in following up on an application that IRCC call centre agents cannot 'see' in their system. Webform requests go unanswered. Webform document submissions cannot be linked. Use of Representative forms and other information updates cannot be linked either -- trust me, I've tried. If you are not linked, have no TFN or AOR, you are still invisible to the IRCC agents. You can ask general questions but specifics on your case will not be available.

One little thing is wrong. TFN does not mean 100% ability to link. You may or may not be able to link.

Friend has temporary file number since November last year, but can't link to date.

Nd121

Mar 25, 2022
Hi i applied in TR to Pr on 6 may 2021. I travelled to Usa 2 years ago. I don’t know my last port of entry but i write Niagra falls in my form because i think I returned from there. Is there any issue if i don’t know the exact port entry. ( there are no stamps on passport except usa border) how to fix that please advise

Pallas

Mar 25, 2022
Hi everyone,

I have applied TR to PR on May 6 right after 11 pm EST (IG stream).

But I got nothing so far. Always wondering if I missed the email or the email went to junk or something... Just tried to link my application and I couldn't.

My file suppose to be very simple. Single, no kids. Just applied for myself.

I submitted everything except the translation of the police no crime certificate thing, and the medical check. I attached the explaination letter and the medical appointment.

I have the translation on my hand now and also done the medical check. just can not upload them. Should I? Is there a way? Or I just have to wait the AOR and when an agent request them?

I saw some people who applied later than me already got something....How many people applied earlier but are still waiting like me?

Thank you!

Waterfall

Mar 25, 2022
Anyone who have dependents outside of Canada and didn't add them to their application but their dependents had to do medical etc..

Last edited:

christalynDD

May 12, 2019
Hey guys! Got my GCMS notes!
applied for IG on May 7th at 12:19am (EST)
Eligibility: not started
Security:not started
Info sharing: in progress
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Biometrics: passed.
I don’t know what’s going on with the info sharing thing? Anyone else seen this stage before? Also, after criminality is passed, does anyone know how long it takes to get moving on the last 2?
super stressed rn lol
When did you apply for the GCMS note?

Queenk

May 6, 2021
Hey guys,

I recently received my AOR on March 15, applied June 28th non essential. I sent a web form after to update of marriage along with marriage certificate. Haven’t heard back since, do you think I should upload the additional documents through web form or wait for a response from them ?

Bp3012

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
That means ur tfn is generated call them n get tfn number
Hi everyone! I recently started getting a different message when trying to link . Now it says “it may take time…” instead of “you may have made a mistake…” plus I have been trying to link like 10 times a day and the system doesn’t block me!
Is that a sign my file is in the line?
I applied for IG English on May 6, 2:02pm est.

jacob1234

Aug 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Just an update for people who got AOR in mid-February. The agent told me that I have to wait at least until the end of April for the portal. You can check my signature for any updates.

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
One little thing is wrong. TFN does not mean 100% ability to link. You may or may not be able to link.

Friend has temporary file number since November last year, but can't link to date.
Hi Yay_321,

If I may, I'd like to ask some specifics about your friends inability to link even with a TFN:

1) Is your friend using the TFN # as a substitute for the currently unavailable "Application Number"?

2) And/or have they tried linking using either of the other drop-down menu options that do not require the "Application Number", specifically either the "Family Name, Given Name and Date of Birth" option and/or the "Unique Client Identifier (UCI) and Family Name" option using exact information from your submitted application?

3) And, if they have tried the above, have they made sure that their "Given Name" includes all of the names (middle names, for example) exactly as entered on your submitted application? (I have had other requests rejected because all middle names were not included on the request for information, but when they were included, the request was processed.)

I would greatly appreciate knowing more about your specific attempts to link because I would like to correct or explain the nuanced differences of your friends situation versus the the information I provided on the Forum based on the information coming from 2 different IRCC agents. (And of course, according to the agents, it is also possible, that someone could have a TFN but not pass the 'initial review for completeness' and therefore have a delayed AOR process.)

Kindest regards.