+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

xseban

Mar 12, 2022
Hey guys, ircc requested a document from me and I don't have an option to submit it through the linked application. Should I relink it with a different account? Will it fix the issue, they gave me a deadline of one week so I need to act quick

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
Hey guys, ircc requested a document from me and I don't have an option to submit it through the linked application. Should I relink it with a different account? Will it fix the issue, they gave me a deadline of one week so I need to act quick
Have you tried to follow the link”view submitted or upload documents” at the top right hand corner of your status page. If there is nothing there, then submit a webform and mention that you have not been able to do it via your linked account.

co2020

May 31, 2020
When did you get the request. If it’s less than 48 hrs keep checking it may be updating.

But if it doesn’t, the answer is No it won’t fix it. They just forgot to add the link. It’s not a technical issue that is why there is no resolution for it. There is also no way to contact the VO because you have another method of sending it(webform). Send the documents through webform and have a screen shot of it.

Also submit a technical issue webform and include screen shots, not because they would resolve it but to have proof that you reached out for help.

From my research it seems There is a particular visa officer doing that. But I hope they catch up to him/her soon. It’s almost like the person is trying to sabotage some applications.

How can you send a document request and then forget to add the link to upload the documents you have requested. Knowing fully well that web forms are backlogged and taking close to two months to be received.

unfortunately there is no where to file a complaint and these officer’s basically do what they like with the applications. No one audits or supervises them. If not how can one (alleged mistake) be repeated more than a thousand times.

Reactions: Ginnn

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hey guys! Got my GCMS notes!
applied for IG on May 7th at 12:19am (EST)
Eligibility: not started
Security:not started
Info sharing: in progress
Criminality: passed
Medical: passed
Biometrics: passed.
I don’t know what’s going on with the info sharing thing? Anyone else seen this stage before? Also, after criminality is passed, does anyone know how long it takes to get moving on the last 2?
super stressed rn lol
Check my post here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/page-1260

Background check has three stages and info sharing is one of them.

zainmalik

Mar 8, 2022
Hi Guys, Here is my timeline.

Applied: May 06th , 8:55 pm Est.
Jan 04th : submitted change of status from single to married via webform.
AOR: Feb 15th
Linked: Feb 15th
Medical : passed- Feb 15th
Bio-metrics: Not required
ADR for PCC & Spouse related documents : Feb 15th
As I travelled back home, I applied new PCC and still waiting for it.
Additional docs submitted via Webform : March 06th
Background: We are processing your background check.

No response from IRCC since they sent AOR. No acknowledgement for the docs that I submitted via webform. Does my application gets delayed as I added spouse to it? As I got AOR in Feb, can I expect my file to be processed in 2022? Please help.
Hi, hope you are doing well. You submitted the status change webform before AOR? How were you able to do so? Don't we need an application number for linking the webform to our application? Please let me know as I am in the same situation, I got married recently but have not received AOR yet.

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Hi guys,

Last month I got my TFN and shortly after that I raised a webform on 19th February, with some attached documents (Police Clearance Certificate and copy of work permit). Till now I have only received a system generated email stating 'We are experiencing a high of volume of requests, so our response may be delayed. We will respond to you as soon as possible'. Its been more than 1 month now, and no confirmation yet. Should I just wait or send another webform?

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Hi, hope you are doing well. You submitted the status change webform before AOR? How were you able to do so? Don't we need an application number for linking the webform to our application? Please let me know as I am in the same situation, I got married recently but have not received AOR yet.
All you need is your passport number and UCI to submit a webform. Just mention the stream , time and date when you applied. You don't need an application number to tell IRCC that you are married. Also, do it asap, otherwise it may lead to misrep. Attach Marriage certificate and photograph as an evidence.

mdroid

Mar 2, 2022
Oakville ON
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
Found my application was submitted 13 of March showing on my account dashboard, its also a day when i linked it, but full app status gives submission date 19 June. how to understand it if anybody knows? :)

xav12

Mar 21, 2022
Hi everyone,

Here is my last update!

Applied: 6 May @12:48 pm EST (IG stream).
28 Jan: Application Linked
28 Jan: Medical passed
1 Feb: Biometric refunded
2 Feb: AOR received
Mar 19: GU1 with no changes on the profile
Mar 21: Child's Birth Certificate Requested > uploaded the same day
Mar 22: GU2 - Started reviewing the submitted birth certificate
Mar 23: GU3 with no changes on the profile
Mar 23: Portal request received
Mar 24 (after midnight): Portal credential received.
Mar 24 (morning): Photos and Addresses have been uploaded to the portal (Under review)
Mar 25: eCoPR has been received!!!

Good Luck everyone!

InfiniteRB

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
Applied May 21 stream B, linked Jan 13, AOR on March 22, 1 GU old medical passed (2017) on Mar 25. Anyone can predict how much longer it will take?

reubenjacobc

Mar 18, 2022
I received an Email saying IRCCwill now begin processing my application. The email contained UCI number and application number.

I received the email on 9th Jan 2022 and medical was cleared on 1st Feb.

No request for documents, no movement so far. Should I contact IRCC (It's so hard to get a hold of them :( ) or just wait.....

Reactions: PR Dreamer

Mini3499

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
Hi everyone,

Here is my last update!

Applied: 6 May @12:48 pm EST (IG stream).
28 Jan: Application Linked
28 Jan: Medical passed
1 Feb: Biometric refunded
2 Feb: AOR received
Mar 19: GU1 with no changes on the profile
Mar 21: Child's Birth Certificate Requested > uploaded the same day
Mar 22: GU2 - Started reviewing the submitted birth certificate
Mar 23: GU3 with no changes on the profile
Mar 23: Portal request received
Mar 24 (after midnight): Portal credential received.
Mar 24 (morning): Photos and Addresses have been uploaded to the portal (Under review)
Mar 25: eCoPR has been received!!!

Good Luck everyone!
Congratulations bro
I applied at 12:40 same stream aor in august still waiting for ircc to give any update hope i get it soon too