+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

aman11200

Feb 21, 2022
Hi guys, I applied under stream B
I got a letter from IRCC asking for paystubs. They said "Please provide a paystub from 2019 and one from 2020 showing compulsory deductions and hourly wage/rate."

i sent them 3 paystubs from 2019 , 4 from 2020 and I also sent paystub showing my yearly income from 2019 in one paystub and same for 2020.

will it be enough??

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys, I applied under stream B
I got a letter from IRCC asking for paystubs. They said "Please provide a paystub from 2019 and one from 2020 showing compulsory deductions and hourly wage/rate."

i sent them 3 paystubs from 2019 , 4 from 2020 and I also sent paystub showing my yearly income from 2019 in one paystub and same for 2020.

will it be enough??
Yes, your last year paystub includes your annual income plus your hourly rate so that's enough.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone. I got my AOR on 24th january. But still not able to link my application. Called ircc many times and they suggested me to send a technical difficulties webform as they said they have my file in there system and it is in process. I sent a webform month ago but do not get any response. What should i do now. Please help me if you have any idea. Thank you!
Have you tried using combinations other than the one that needs application number?
For example UCI and Family Name

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
Hello everyone. I got my AOR on 24th january. But still not able to link my application. Called ircc many times and they suggested me to send a technical difficulties webform as they said they have my file in there system and it is in process. I sent a webform month ago but do not get any response. What should i do now. Please help me if you have any idea. Thank you!
Also try using CAPS for your last name

MahsaRe

Sep 19, 2021
Regarding your TR2PR application, don't worry. I got my AOR in Oct 15th and still waiting.
Getting a GU is a good sign that your file is moving forward. Hopefully, you will get an update soon.
Thank you for your reply. Hopefully We both hear a good news soon. It’s been a long time

Reactions: SmzAmir

co2020

May 31, 2020
Hey guys,

I have a quick question. My brother applied under the Essential Non-healthcare stream on June 18th. He got his AOR last week and now they're asking for police report from our birth country. He has gotten it and the letter said to upload the document via his IRCC account but there is no spot open to do that. Could someone please let me know how they went about theirs? Could he just send it via webform? Thank you.
I am in the same situation. Its been two months now looking for a resolution. Please let me know how it goes or what steps he takes

Neooo

Mar 19, 2022
Tr to pr
Hey guys. I submitted tr to or application on 6 may 1 pm PST and I have not get any AOR and not able to link. It shows application has been submitted on the tr to or website. But I have no information from ircc at all.

WVCTTS

Oct 20, 2021
I called IRCC they said once you linked your file with gc key before AOR your aor automatically get cancelled And if you need AOR you can raise web form
I am in the same situation. Did you ask whether not having AOR will affect like receiving additional documents request and processing times?

AkilKodra

Mar 29, 2019
Hi guys!

Here is my timeline:

Stream: IG English
Submitted: May 7th, 8.30am (EST time)
AOR: March 18th

I have submitted all the documents up front. How long it takes to receive E copr?

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I am in the same situation. Did you ask whether not having AOR will affect like receiving additional documents request and processing times?
It will not, AOR is an automated message and it's not affecting the processing time.
An officer will be assigned to your case when your processing starts which is the time that you are able to link your application. So, receiving or not receiving the AOR is just an automated notification.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Yes i tried all the combinations
Ok, I have seen people had the same issue as you but they were entering information other than what they've provided in IMM 0008 submitted with the application.
This includes city/town and total number of applicants.
Double check to see if the information you're using exactly match the form even in capital and lower cases.