• Submitted: May 6, 2021 (12:14pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

Nisha19

Apr 17, 2021
I did the same thing too and I realized after your comment. I paid it on epay, now I will call IRCC in the morning to confirm it so the application is not rejected. :(
I don’t think it will be rejected, if you paid the processing fees. They said there may be delays to processing the application that’s all. They’ll check all the fees you paid and if something is missing they’ll request the receipt before processing. They know there were payment issues yesterday because the system was crashing. Hopefully everything will be alright...

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Does anyone know if wet signatures were really necessary? The IRCC social media and guide provide completely different views about this!

nm110

Apr 9, 2019
Hi,

Please someone tell me if the marriage certificate requirement can be waived off in some certain circumstances.
I am planning to apply under new public policy and do not have much time, and I cant afford to go to India anytime soon even if there were no Covid restrictions.
Me and my Spouse have each others name on our passports.
Our 2 children have both of our names on their passports and Birth certificate.
Isn't having 2 kids and names on each others passport enough proof ?

hnalpha323

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
19-12-2017
Passport Req..
15-03-2018
Does anyone know if wet signatures were really necessary? The IRCC social media and guide provide completely different views about this!
Yeah guide says to sign but we don`t have to sign I confirmed with the IRCC helpline. I even went printed them, signed them and scanned them before 12 just in case but Everything is e-signed when we submit the application as confirmed by IRCC agent on phone

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Yeah guide says to sign but we don`t have to sign I confirmed with the IRCC helpline. I even went printed them, signed them and scanned them before 12 just in case but Everything is e-signed when we submit the application as confirmed by IRCC agent on phone
Awesome, that's a big relief. I signed everything but Schedule 3 was updated at the last minute so I couldn't get it signed.

Smys

Jan 26, 2021
Awesome, that's a big relief. I signed everything but Schedule 3 was updated at the last minute so I couldn't get it signed.
Wait schedule 3 was updated? I downloaded it on may 5th, around 10pm. Was is not the most recent one?

ahm756

Mar 24, 2020
Toronto
Wait schedule 3 was updated? I downloaded it on may 5th, around 10pm. Was is not the most recent one?
It's okay, nothing was changed apart from allowing you to save the form. The old form couldn't be saved, so they updated. But if you submitted the old one, there will be no issues.

Smys

Jan 26, 2021
It's okay, nothing was changed apart from allowing you to save the form. The old form couldn't be saved, so they updated. But if you submitted the old one, there will be no issues.
Oh I see, thank you. I filled, printed out and signed all the forms except for imm0008. I don't even know if it was okay

immigrantsince2016

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
09-09-2017
Hey guys. I have a question. I have a child who is Canadian and 4 months old. When I applied today, i did NOT include a dependent because I saw they needed a Medical and my baby is Canadian. I’m not sure if I should’ve included the dependent? If I should have included the dependent, will my application be rejected? Or will they ask me to submit documents?
They asked to include your dependants even if they are not accompanying you to canada or PR or citizen. I added my child. He is a citizen too. I uploaded a letter of explanation stating he is Canadian citizen by birth. And if they need his medical I can provide but according to application guide and IRCC website he doesn’t need one.