+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Kadhimjaffer

Feb 21, 2021
anyone who`s wondering about Biometrics fees, I didn`t pay it at the submission but paid after when I checked this forum. I called IRCC this morning how do I update IRCC that I paid it he said there is no way, just wait for a message from VO about the Biometrics fee and you "must" pay the fee even if you`re exempt from biometrics for this stream. It will be refunded if you don`t need the biometrics.
Hey there, I applied and paid without paying the biometrics since I already had done it before, once we get AOR, do you think we should just raise a web form stating this and upload proof of biometrics (biometrics number, date of biometrics and expiry date) or we need to pay and then raise it in the web form?

StefanoTO

Oct 29, 2020
Toronto
AOR Received.
01-02-2022
  • Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:18pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: -
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

Qxxxxxx

May 7, 2021
Biometrics exemption for permanent residence applicants who have given biometrics within the last 10 years
If you previously submitted biometrics within the last 10 years, please check our website to see if you need to provide them again. If you do not need to provide them again provide proof with your application that you have previously submitted biometrics to IRCC.

This is for biometric query. Person need to upload proof that he/she did biometrics earlier.

Reactions: melimelo

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hey there, I applied and paid without paying the biometrics since I already had done it before, once we get AOR, do you think we should just raise a web form stating this and upload proof of biometrics (biometrics number, date of biometrics and expiry date) or we need to pay and then raise it in the web form?
Donot worry. IRCC just updated Guide 5069.
Check Payment Issues
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html#step4

hnalpha323

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
19-12-2017
Passport Req..
15-03-2018
Hi,
I believe the Visa officer will specify that what you need to do. Either pay for biometrics or you don`t need to. They already have record of your biometrics using your UCI number so I don`t think we need to show any proof that we already have biometrics.

hnalpha323

Star Member
Dec 19, 2017
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Request
14-12-2017
Med's Done....
19-12-2017
Passport Req..
15-03-2018

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Yeah, I'm intrigued to see how an AOR for this program looks like. Could you copy-paste the text? You can cross out your personal details.