+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
i Know one Person (socially from Facebook) who got eCOPR with old medical and biometrics.
Does anyone know which email they are using to send the AORs I am just curious to know so that everybody can add a filter and save that email from falling in spam or junk folder

jsandy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
How about.. If someone forgot to signature on one form while submitting the TR to PR pathway.. application. Any one has an idea who got AOR with this kind of mistake..

Newuser2909

Star Member
Jun 16, 2021
Hey guys I am new to this portal..i need help ..I submitted my application under IG.I forgot to upload additional background info details as there waas no space I wrote down on MS-word and forgot to attach it..also in my family background info I forgot to write the address..what can you guys suggest I should do ?

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Hey guys I am new to this portal..i need help ..I submitted my application under IG.I forgot to upload additional background info details as there waas no space I wrote down on MS-word and forgot to attach it..also in my family background info I forgot to write the address..what can you guys suggest I should do ?
I think you need to wait for AOR because It is common mistake did by alot of applicants in TR to PR .you are not alone and I do not think it can cause serious issue like misrepresentation or something else in TR to PR pathway.

Reactions: Newuser2909

NAVNII

Jan 6, 2019
Moreover IRCC is also aware about these mistakes as they mentioned about this in meeting that held in may .