+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Prateek710

Jun 15, 2021
No Idea, I am not even able to understand these random selections of the applications that got the AOR, I submitted my file(Complete application) within 20m mins when the counter was below 500. Hope so we all get the AORs timely

shravan95

Star Member
Feb 2, 2019
How about.. If someone forgot to signature on one form while submitting the TR to PR pathway.. application. Any one has an idea who got AOR with this kind of mistake..
IRCC on Twitter and their agents on phone told a digital signature in the very end will cover entire application and the documents. So I think it should be fine. My half forms are wet signed and half are digital signatures.

jsandy

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
IRCC on Twitter and their agents on phone told a digital signature in the very end will cover entire application and the documents. So I think it should be fine. My half forms are wet signed and half are digital signatures.
I completely forgot to sign IMM 130 form

HRCA217039

May 11, 2021
I just got my work permit and want to upload it but I know webforms right now are being refused. Can a visa officer find my work permit via my UCI? Or will I need to upload it when it get an AOR?

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I just got my work permit and want to upload it but I know webforms right now are being refused. Can a visa officer find my work permit via my UCI? Or will I need to upload it when it get an AOR?
Without application number, it doesn't help. I think we have to wait for AOR, with application number, officer will know where to forward the documents.

Reactions: vikaspatel

Prince Singla

Jun 16, 2021
Congrats to everyone who was able to submit their applications

• Stream: International Graduate
  • Submitted: May 6, 2021 (Submitted at 12:17pm EST)
  • AOR: -
  • Biometrics: Already submitted before
  • Eligibility: -
  • Admissibility: -
  • COPR: -

Jun 16, 2021
My lawyer told me they can use UCI number to track all your visa applications, don’t worry!