+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
Finally got my PR card, the long journey came to an end. Just want to tell someone waiting, urs is around the corner.
Thanks to everyone that we waited together
Congratulations!
Can you please share where your application was processed (which IRCC office)?
Thank you.

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
I am application E0028
Applied: July 16 2021(@4:00AM)
AOR: 26 July 2022 and biometrics refund letter PCC requested: 27th July 2022
Medical updated 1st time in October/ November (not sure exactly) and now it says do not require
Hi there!
I applied on the same day and have the same application number. Have you heard anything from IRCC about your application?

Much appreciated.

Reactions: Preet Patel

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Hey Guys,

I called IRCC today and the agent told me the same I got via GCMS notes.
The agent told me, the last time when I called, the agent had put a note for the officer but there was no reply. I felt really bad, officers are ignoring the notes as well.

Its really bad and the last call was like 2 months back.
exactly same happening with me
those saying its around the corner i think my officer's corner is a circular road, he just can't find it

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

maxiie

Champion Member
Jul 21, 2021
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
15-07-2021
Many of you might have heard of this:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2023/03/17/international-student-scandal-outrage-amid-reports-that-hundreds-of-indian-students-in-canada-could-face-deportation-over-bogus-admission-letters.html

This kind of incidents may impact processing times as investigations and cross checking with institutions might intro delays. These students have arrived in 2018 and 2019 which makes it plausible to think that many could be among the TR to PR applicant via IG or worker streams.
it was first of all those idiot cbsa and ircc officers who allowed them in on fake college offers + even after that they gave them pgwp like wtf? is the security of your country so pathetic. it is actually that's why so many illegals are now citizens already who walked from middle, africa etc and through roxham. while we are scrutinized like some terrorists smh. and again I am not stereotyping, i am just alking about illegals. i have respect for those who come legally n work hard irrespective of where they are from

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
No they said nothing has been started back in a February
It really hurts when you hear they have not even started eligibility or criminality checks even after waiting for so long. I am desperate to know what actually they are doing. This is not fair. People are getting their PR within four years and here we are still waiting after 5 years. It sucks.
IRCC is very clever. They processed a couple of files in Jan so that we can sit calmly and think our PR will also get approved soon.

TR2PRlongwait

Mar 29, 2023
Happy Weekend All!

yesterday night i got an email to extend OGWP till june 2025. Mine is getting expired in Sep 2023.
My passport is valid till August 2024.

i need suggestions on;
1) Should I renew passport and apply for extension of owp?
2) Or is okay go to with current passport n i will get extension to Aug 2024
3) if i will change my passport with renewal and adding my husband's name and address will going to delay or affect my current PR application?

I will be happy to answer any additional questions

MMK2022

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Happy Weekend All!

yesterday night i got an email to extend OGWP till june 2025. Mine is getting expired in Sep 2023.
My passport is valid till August 2024.

i need suggestions on;
1) Should I renew passport and apply for extension of owp?
2) Or is okay go to with current passport n i will get extension to Aug 2024
3) if i will change my passport with renewal and adding my husband's name and address will going to delay or affect my current PR application?

I will be happy to answer any additional questions
Your PR will probably be approved this year. If I were you I would wait a little bit.

Reactions: TR2PRlongwait

kagawa

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
ADR for my wife and I

Docs I need to provide:

Education diplomas/degrees.
Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM 5669) form

Docs my wife needs to provide:

Schedule A Background Declaration (IMM 5669) form
Additional Family Info IMM5406 form
Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562) form