+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Sara2021

Sep 27, 2021
Hi everyone, I am new to this chat.

I am still waiting for my tr to pr decision. I applied on July 16, 2021, and still have not heard anything from the IRCC. I got my AOR last year. Whenever I contact IRCC or MP they say the same thing my file is in processing and they have not started my eligibility or criminality check. It is so frustrating. please advise me. I also applied for GCMS in Jan 2023 and still waiting. All of my friends have got their pr approved and PR Card.
My application is in Whitehorse.

Thank you,
I hope all of us get our or approval and pr card soon, Whitehorse applications still waiting

Reactions: Jb24 and kagawa

amantharwani05

Jan 27, 2023
Hey Guys,

I called IRCC today and the agent told me the same I got via GCMS notes.
The agent told me, the last time when I called, the agent had put a note for the officer but there was no reply. I felt really bad, officers are ignoring the notes as well.

Its really bad and the last call was like 2 months back.

Reactions: Jb24 and maxiie

hello2018

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Jay Shree Krishna
Thanks for this pathway for TR to PR. Please have patience in this program. I was feeling very down everyday by seeing approval pf others. Talking with IRCC agent gives at-least assurance that your file is moving. I had called many times to the agent some where very good helped me lot. Please guys don’t loose hope. I had literally went to depression. Like nothing in my life was going right. Have faith in god. Everything would be good. I hope everyone successfully gets the PR. Thank you everyone for your help. @CherAmie @maxiie

Applied: July 05, 2021
Called IRCC agent: February 2022 Got temporary application number
May 31, 2022; Application linked
June 1, 2022: AOR
Jan 30, 2023;
Eligibility- Passed
Criminality- In progress
Security- Not started
Information sharing- Completed
Also called Feb 08, 2023 Medical: Passed. Called on Feb 14, Feb 22, Feb 28 and call many times but same answers.

March 20, 2023: Security Passed
March 24, 2023: PR portal

March 29, 2023: Ecopr

16july

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
Hi everyone, please could someone send me the link/guidance to contact my MP? I live in Toronto Ontario.

Is it a good idea to contact my MP to expedite my application?

I would also like to say a big thank you very much to everyone for all the help and encouragement on this platform.
i would suggest waittttt...see my signature, M.P only get you information about your application, which i am pretty sure you get it by calling IRCC.
cheers!

Last edited:

User_tr to pr

Mar 31, 2023
Anyone has any idea how long does it take to complete security if everything is already passed.
security in process since 27 feb as well as adr in review.
any idea
Thanks in advance

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Jay Shree Krishna
Thanks for this pathway for TR to PR. Please have patience in this program. I was feeling very down everyday by seeing approval pf others. Talking with IRCC agent gives at-least assurance that your file is moving. I had called many times to the agent some where very good helped me lot. Please guys don’t loose hope. I had literally went to depression. Like nothing in my life was going right. Have faith in god. Everything would be good. I hope everyone successfully gets the PR. Thank you everyone for your help. @CherAmie @maxiie

Applied: July 05, 2021
Called IRCC agent: February 2022 Got temporary application number
May 31, 2022; Application linked
June 1, 2022: AOR
Jan 30, 2023;
Eligibility- Passed
Criminality- In progress
Security- Not started
Information sharing- Completed
Also called Feb 08, 2023 Medical: Passed. Called on Feb 14, Feb 22, Feb 28 and call many times but same answers.

March 20, 2023: Security Passed
March 24, 2023: PR portal

March 29, 2023: Ecopr
congrats Please what number does your application start with ?(e0026/e0027)

hopingfortrtopr

Star Member
Jan 23, 2023
Hey guys
My friend received her Pr portal yesterday and has to reply to the email for her and her dependents. However, her husband who is her dependent is not in canada right now and will be back in April. also , he already got is permanent residency in January from his application.
that fact that her dependent is not in canada ,Will this affect her pr? Will it cause a delay in receiving ecopr? Please What should she reply or how could she reply to that portal email?
@CherAmie Please answer this? @Vanol what is the application timeline ? are you sure this is not your application? ;)

Reactions: CherAmie

PRD98

Nov 10, 2022
Hey guys,
Just to give you a little bit of hope...
My friend applied for Stream B on June 20th 2021 and he received his portal email yesterday.

Reactions: CherAmie

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Many of you might have heard of this:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2023/03/17/international-student-scandal-outrage-amid-reports-that-hundreds-of-indian-students-in-canada-could-face-deportation-over-bogus-admission-letters.html

This kind of incidents may impact processing times as investigations and cross checking with institutions might intro delays. These students have arrived in 2018 and 2019 which makes it plausible to think that many could be among the TR to PR applicant via IG or worker streams.

Reactions: hopingfortrtopr

KIKI@KIKI

Star Member
Mar 30, 2023
I hope all of us get our or approval and pr card soon, Whitehorse applications still waiting
I know Whitehorse IRCC is one of the worst immigration offices. I really don't know why they are processing so slowly. It is been more than one and a half years now and still we are waiting for our applications. It is so frustrating no one is really helpful, neither when I call IRCC, nor my agent, MP, web forms, nothing. They all say the same thing. You need to wait there is no timeline.
I really hope our waiting gets over soon.

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
here’s the link. Just add your postal code and will show up the info.

https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/

To be honest, it doesn't help a lot. My MP has been following up my process and providing regular updates since July 2022, the same info that he provided I could see in the IRCC website. I think notes are more effective, but I could be wrong
Okay thank you very much for this response, I truly appreciate