+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Taran123

May 12, 2021
If a person get an its before 15 days of finishing his 1 year experience what to do at that time ?
Accept the ITA or reject it ?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
Like if i got a ita today just imagine and my experience is completing on end of june and I accept a ITA. It will called misrepresentation or what ?
This is not the thread to discuss ITA and EE

If you go to the official documentation you will find that you need to be eligible at the moment of the ITA and when you submit your Application.
But some people have been advised that if you are just missing by little your experience, and if you can get it while on the 90 days. Apply once you have all the requirements completed.

Mandy Ji

Jun 3, 2021
The reaction of those who received aor was to order it by initials of the last name. At present received aor is a and b, this week received C, I can not make sure the accuracy of the news is inaccurate

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
The reaction of those who received aor was to order it by initials of the last name. At present received aor is a and b, this week received C, I can not make sure the accuracy of the news is inaccurate
How do you know their last name?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I'm a "G" so who knows, maybe next week I get BIL. But someone with the last name Singh got AOR, so I don't think it's very reliable.

I think they're processing by batches of let's say, 100. Applicant #99 will get AOR later than applicant #111 because applicant #111 is the 11th application for officer B while applicant #99 is the 99th application for officer A.

Reactions: Tomican

Mandy Ji

Jun 3, 2021
I'm a "G" so who knows, maybe next week I get BIL. But someone with the last name Singh got AOR, so I don't think it's very reliable.

I think they're processing by batches of let's say, 100. Applicant #99 will get AOR later than applicant #111 because applicant #111 is the 11th application for officer B while applicant #99 is the 99th application for officer A.
Sound reasonable