+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
I only saw one case like you before and that person said that they upload the eCOPR in his account.
They may create a new account too (which I doubt because you already have one) as your consultant said. Either way it won't cause an issue for you.
[/QUOTE
how long it takes to receive portal login credentials any idea ?

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Hello Guys!
I applied under Stream B on 14th of July. I got my TFN in February this year, so I submitted my pending documents thereafter. After two months, i.e. in April I got an email from IRCC stating, they’ve received my documents and have been forwarded to responsible office for consideration. Still I’m not able to link my application. I haven’t received AOR or ADR yet. Is anyone facing the same problem? Any suggestions please…

yoma01

May 22, 2022
Hello Everyone! Any help or advice is very appreciated

I applied on the 29th of May, 2021 through the Stream B Workers in Canada: Essential non-healthcare. I have been waiting for an AOR but have heard anything back, just the automated submission confirmation email.

Does anyone have a phone number i can call to reach someone in the IRCC to get an update or any advice on what to do? Is it adviceable to also try Express Entry while waiting for this. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED, MY WP IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello Everyone! Any help or advice is very appreciated

I applied on the 29th of May, 2021 through the Stream B Workers in Canada: Essential non-healthcare. I have been waiting for an AOR but have heard anything back, just the automated submission confirmation email.

Does anyone have a phone number i can call to reach someone in the IRCC to get an update or any advice on what to do? Is it adviceable to also try Express Entry while waiting for this. ANY HELP IS APPRECIATED, MY WP IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE
Have you tried linking the application using your passport and UCI?

You can try to reach the client center here:
  • telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)
    • Client Support Centre agents—Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., your local time, except for statutory holidays. Services are available in French and English.
      • Agents can help you with general and case specific enquiries. They cannot:
        • make decisions on applications
        • help process applications faster, unless you meet the criteria for urgent processing
or your MP (member of parliament) from here https://www.ourcommons.ca/members/en by searching using your postal code and email him/her and ask to follow up your immigration case on your behalf.

If your file is not in the system yet, you can get a TFN (Temporary File Number) which will be your application number excluding the "X" at the begining.

You can also apply for EE. There is no issue with having a PR application in both TR2PR program and CEC. However, you need to consider that you need to pay processing fee and right of permanent residency for yourself and your dependents (if applicable). If you got approval from any of them, you can only get a refund for right of permanent residency (after AOR) for the application that is not finalized yet. In addition, I don't think you can get the result of CEC before TR2PR, given the current processing time and backlog.

You can apply for an extension for your WP. There is a policy right now that you can extend it until Dec 2022 and another one coming in a month which allows you to extend it for up to 18months. I've prepared an explanation here:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/2021-tr-to-pr-pathway-aor-timelines-join-here.731318/post-10090128

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello Guys!
I applied under Stream B on 14th of July. I got my TFN in February this year, so I submitted my pending documents thereafter. After two months, i.e. in April I got an email from IRCC stating, they’ve received my documents and have been forwarded to responsible office for consideration. Still I’m not able to link my application. I haven’t received AOR or ADR yet. Is anyone facing the same problem? Any suggestions please…
Which combination you are using to link the application? UCI plus passport or application number plus passport?

DhrumilB

May 16, 2021
Which combination you are using to link the application? UCI plus passport or application number plus passport?
I tried Family Name, First Name and Passport. I also tried Application Number (TFN starting with XE0026….) and Passport. Nothing shows up….I’m getting ‘please try again after 24hrs…’ message since long time..

pumpkinded123

Jan 15, 2022
I got my AOR on may. I passed medical but now it shows we dont need your medical exam. eligibility in progress. My PGWP will expire on Sept. I applied for extension beginning of May. I got accepted to the Master program. I am still waiting for the decision of TR to PR approval. Should I also apply for a study permit. If I apply will I lost my work permit status.

I am also traveling outside of Canada next week and will come back in middle of July.

dreamer97

May 23, 2022
Hello all, I applied on June, 28, 2021 under Essential , non health care workers stream I and have not received my AOR since.

However, I received a biometric instruction letter on May.19.2022. The application number on the biometric letter starts with “E”.

Can anyone confirm if their biometric letter has a different application number than the application number they received for their PR application or is it same.

I also tried to link it to my regular account using the same application number, passport number and UCI the results indicated that there is was no application there.

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
I got my AOR on may. I passed medical but now it shows we dont need your medical exam. eligibility in progress. My PGWP will expire on Sept. I applied for extension beginning of May. I got accepted to the Master program. I am still waiting for the decision of TR to PR approval. Should I also apply for a study permit. If I apply will I lost my work permit status.

I am also traveling outside of Canada next week and will come back in middle of July.
Yes to the first question, and yes to the second question. I saw someone answered this question before. You can have both work permit and study permit simultaneously.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I tried Family Name, First Name and Passport. I also tried Application Number (TFN starting with XE0026….) and Passport. Nothing shows up….I’m getting ‘please try again after 24hrs…’ message since long time..
If you cannot link your application, it means that the processing hasn't started yet.
All applications will be checked for completeness before AOR. The webform statement means that your files has been forwarded to CIO-Sydney. This is where all processing begins for TR2PR applications.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hello all, I applied on June, 28, 2021 under Essential , non health care workers stream I and have not received my AOR since.

However, I received a biometric instruction letter on May.19.2022. The application number on the biometric letter starts with “E”.

Can anyone confirm if their biometric letter has a different application number than the application number they received for their PR application or is it same.

I also tried to link it to my regular account using the same application number, passport number and UCI the results indicated that there is was no application there.
Application number is unique to applicant. It will be the same for all forms. All TR2PR application numbers start with the letter E because all are under the Economic program.
Make sure you are using the exact information you entered in imm0008 when try linking.
You may also never receive an AOR, specially if you link your file using UCI and passport.

Last edited:

Sid_116

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Hi all, Do I get PR this year? or would it roll down to next? What do IRCC mean by allotting OWP to Spouse back home? Does it mean they will stop processing PR application?

Here is my time line. Worried :-(

Applied: May 06th , 8:55 pm Est.
Jan 04th : submitted change of status from single to married via webform.
AOR: Feb 15th
Linked: Feb 15th
Medical : passed- Feb 15th
Bio-metrics: Not required
ADR for PCC & Spouse related documents : Feb 15th
As I travelled back home, I applied new PCC. Asked for some extra time to submit the docs.
ADR Docs submitted: my PCC, Wife Medicals, Wife PCC from India & all the forms and questionnaire on April 14th.
Docs Received: April 20 & dependent added to file and can be viewed in secure account.
Medical Passed again: April 20 (Probably my wife medicals)
Background: We are processing your background check.