+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
I also got update from my MP and it says medical expired, criminality and security not started. Do I have to redo all the medical before waiting for them to ask me? or wait for them to request?
No, you cannot give medical after AOR. You need to wait to receive instructions from IRCC (IMM 1017E form). Besides, in most cases applicant will get extension on medical result by the decision of the processing officer. So, you may never have to do it.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
What about eligibility? My file has passed infosharing and criminality but security and eligibility not started yet. And till now not even a single ADR.
Really appreciate your answer on this.
Not receiving an ADR is not a negative sign. There are many people who get their portal without a single ADR. It simply means that there were no issue on your document so far.
The eligibility review is next step for you and after it's passed, then security. Then, the officer will make theb final determination.

Reactions: Kops

amirrezag72

Dec 27, 2017
I uploaded my ADR on January 27th, 2022 through the webform, and few weeks after i got an email saying the documents were received by the officer. Haven’t heard anything back since then. is this normal?

WaiterForEver

Star Member
May 20, 2022
Not receiving an ADR is not a negative sign. There are many people who get their portal without a single ADR. It simply means that there were no issue on your document so far.
The eligibility review is next step for you and after it's passed, then security. Then, the officer will make theb final determination.

Dear Amir,

I am in same situation as this friend. AOR April 11th 2022. Criminality is passed, MED is passed, No ADR ever, submitted everything upfront. Eligibility and security not started as of May 16th. What will be your guesstimate based on your observations for eligibility, and security as well to conclude ?

Thanks man

Faithhh3232

Aug 30, 2018
Hi All,

can Someone explain how they were able to link the application to their Cic account? I am trying from last 10 days but unable to link mine tr to pr pathway application. Submitted on 6th may at 12:07pm est.

thanks
Hi, I experienced the same thing. You can call then and get your temporary application number and also ask them how your place of birth appears on their system. Make sure to get the correct information as it appears in their system and then try linking your application with the correct information.

Mystery12

Apr 15, 2022
Hi guys , if anyone can help my consultant already made my portal account before so I guess IRCC gonna make one for me with same email address. Will it cause any delay like I already have one portal account login with thatEmail . Please reply

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Hi guys , if anyone can help my consultant already made my portal account before so I guess IRCC gonna make one for me with same email address. Will it cause any delay like I already have one portal account login with thatEmail . Please reply
No, it's not an issue. They will upload your eCOPR in that account.

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
Dear Amir,

I am in same situation as this friend. AOR April 11th 2022. Criminality is passed, MED is passed, No ADR ever, submitted everything upfront. Eligibility and security not started as of May 16th. What will be your guesstimate based on your observations for eligibility, and security as well to conclude ?

Thanks man
Honestly there is no timeline for TR2PR applications. Some of them gets concluded in 3-4 months, others takes 7-8 months or even more.
What used to be an estimate for eligibility in CEC was something like 4 months but as I said I haven't seen this pattern in TR2PR.
Same thing for security. It can be anytime from a week up to 2-3 months.

Last edited:

SmzAmir

Oct 24, 2021
But they gonna make new one as my consultant said
I only saw one case like you before and that person said that they uploaded the eCOPR in his account.
They may create a new account too (which I doubt because you already have one account for your email) as your consultant said but they will ask another email address from you in this case because there is only one account per email.
Either way it won't cause an issue for you.

Last edited:

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Honestly there is no timeline for TR2PR applications. Some of them gets concluded in 3-4 months, others takes 7-8 months or oven more.
What used to be an estimate for eligibility in CEC was something like 4 months but as I said I haven't seen this pattern in TR2PR.
Same thing for security. It can be anytime from a week up to 2-3 months.
Now more than 3months..i believe ur waiting since last October.

Abecho

Jun 28, 2021
No, you cannot give medical after AOR. You need to wait to receive instructions from IRCC (IMM 1017E form). Besides, in most cases applicant will get extension on medical result by the decision of the processing officer. So, you may never have to do it.
Thank you so much for this information.

RushiSuthar

Jan 22, 2020
Hello Guys, I just received AOR for TR to PR Pathways (Essential Worker non-healthcare)

Applied : June 29, 2021
AOR : May 21, 2022

Current status is showing that,
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents
Background checkHelp - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

i have two questions if anyone can help.

1) I uploaded my past medical exam result while applying, I am not sure why it is showing that I don't need medical exam instead of Passed medical exam.
2) Also, it is saying that you don't need additional documents. Do you guys think it will change and will ask new documents ?