+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
I shared my timeline last week after contacting the local MP. My results were very disappointing, so I decided to share my experience to anyone who experienced the same thing as me. I thought so too, but the answer I got from the MP office was " medical/ security/ eligibility- not started". Thank you. Hope you receive an update soon!
Medical doesn’t take too long
And I think eligibility and security are started together.
I know it’s tough but still…..

Sania Khan

Aug 3, 2021
hello

I do have a question I received my AOR today applied under the IG Stream. Is there any way I would know the case processing center of my application? is it mentioned in the letter or do I need to call IRCC to know abt it. Though i could not link my application using the gc account..........

blackjjjj

May 12, 2022
Hello everyone,
I want to know how long will take the review of the PCC? I upload the document on Feb 16 and upload another document by webform on Mar.15. On April 08, I received a notice mentioning that they starting to review the documents. Then silence to now. What should I do? Contact IRCC or local MP?

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
Hello everyone,
I want to know how long will take the review of the PCC? I upload the document on Feb 16 and upload another document by webform on Mar.15. On April 08, I received a notice mentioning that they starting to review the documents. Then silence to now. What should I do? Contact IRCC or local MP?
Contacting MP doesn’t do much . But if you wanna do , you can do it because they get back to you in a month.
so if in a month you get portal thats good
Otherwise you will get to know what’s going on with your file .
Try contacting ircc agent tommorow and then according email your MP.

Reactions: blackjjjj

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
Hello everyone,
I did. And I got the response in a few days if I remember correctly. Though the results weren't ideal. Good luck!

KavSF

Mar 29, 2022
I received AOR this evening after waiting for one year. I don't want to say I am not happy but I review all comments daily and I know that the progress is too slow these days so here is my timeline I hope it helps:
  • Stream: Non healthcare , essential worker (STREAM B)
  • Submitted: June 6, 2021 around noon
  • AOR: May 12 2022
  • Biometrics: Submitted 2019
  • Medical: Passed
  • Eligibility: under review
  • Background: under review

Reactions: yyfish and CherAmie

yoomi0516

Star Member
Sep 13, 2021
Hi everyone,

I just was requested an ADR of Schedule A after 3 months of last updates. Is it true that resubmitting IMM5669e Schedule A is the last step?

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
Hi everyone! I got my BIL today finalyy! And also I received an email to re-submit IMM0008 through the portal within 7 days. I was able to link but there is no request to resubmit the form in my portal. How do I submit the form then?
Submit it through the Webform process on the IRCC website attaching your document there. Reference your Name, UCI, Application Number if you have it. Include a letter of explanation if you have any additional information to explain about the form or other issues that they should be made aware of.

Reactions: danaaa and yyfish

CherAmie

Mar 23, 2022
hello

I do have a question I received my AOR today applied under the IG Stream. Is there any way I would know the case processing center of my application? is it mentioned in the letter or do I need to call IRCC to know abt it. Though i could not link my application using the gc account..........
Sometimes it can take awhile before you can link. Keep trying for a few days. After that, if you still can't link, submit a webform referencing your Name, UCI and the Application Number from your AOR stating that you can't link and ask what they can do to resolve it, and you can also ask for the Case Processing Centre. You could also try to call an IRCC agent but if you don't have time to spend calling over and over (it can be a real hit and miss process to get through), by submitting a webform you will know that at least it got into IRCC. While you're waiting for the webform response (a week to a month), keep trying to link each day. You might link before the webform response comes back. It appears that IRCC agents do not process parts of each application in the same sequence or on the same timelines.

Reactions: Sania Khan