+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>> 2021 TR to PR Pathway AOR & Timelines <<<<<< Join here

Lily444

Sep 10, 2019
Guys
Any idea
How long does it take for 2nd adr to go in review .
I submitted today and it changed to we recieved your documents
My first adr took almost 1.5 months to go in review
It depends on the officer...since its ur 2nd adr..it can also be reviewed fast and issued portal..but Depends again my 2nd adr went into review for more than a month

zuizui

Jan 24, 2022
Guys
Any idea
How long does it take for 2nd adr to go in review .
I submitted today and it changed to we recieved your documents
My first adr took almost 1.5 months to go in review
Hi, what's your first adr? i received GU today and agent told me that they are requesting ADR(PCC) from me.

Kops

May 12, 2022
Hi everyone,
I applied on May 6 at around 8:30 p.m along with inland dependant (my sposue). Received AOR February 8, nothing after that. Does anybody know if we can move to Quebec while waiting for PR? What will be the consequences on our application if we move?

Rishabh Katyal

Aug 2, 2018
I have never been asked for any ADRs. I guess it's because none of them have been reviewed. I'm not sure why there's a huge discrepancy in file processing.
No
Lol
It doesn’t work like that
If they need any additional documents then only they request it and then only it goes in review
Otherwise you dont get anything under document section. So maybe you don’t need to provide anything rn. But they can ask for documents anytime even though you have passed everything. Anything can be requested before portal. Differs from case to case. So don’t worry maybe you get portal directly
Criminality is often checked after you give biometrics (this is what agent told me)
So hope to hear good news from you soon

modmaxbc

Star Member
May 6, 2022
No
Lol
It doesn’t work like that
If they need any additional documents then only they request it and then only it goes in review
Otherwise you dont get anything under document section. So maybe you don’t need to provide anything rn. But they can ask for documents anytime even though you have passed everything. Anything can be requested before portal. Differs from case to case. So don’t worry maybe you get portal directly
Criminality is often checked after you give biometrics (this is what agent told me)
So hope to hear good news from you soon
I shared my timeline last week after contacting the local MP. My results were very disappointing, so I decided to share my experience to anyone who experienced the same thing as me. I thought so too, but the answer I got from the MP office was " medical/ security/ eligibility- not started". Thank you. Hope you receive an update soon!