+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 Reconsideration Requests

sohailirfan

Jun 12, 2016
what is the program you applied to. Order GCMS notes because purpose of visit can mean many things. It can mean lack of travel history. It can mean funds. Or VOs don’t believe you are a genuine student and will not return to Pakistan. Do you live in Pakistan because you need to show how the program will lead to career advancement and higher wages in Pakistan.
Already applied for notes. Travel is good to UK twice and Turkey. Funds are good 50k cad past 6 months and SDS fee paid + GIC 17k. Leads to product owner so its from web dev to SaaS product owner.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Already applied for notes. Travel is good to UK twice and Turkey. Funds are good 50k cad past 6 months and SDS fee paid + GIC 17k. Leads to product owner so its from web dev to SaaS product owner.
So you live in Pakistan and show that the program (assume it is a university and not a college program) will give you career opportunities there. If a college program and you have a degree, that may be a reason for purpose of visit. VO doesn’t believe you will leave Canada at the end of your studies.

sohailirfan

Jun 12, 2016
So you live in Pakistan and show that the program (assume it is a university and not a college program) will give you career opportunities there. If a college program and you have a degree, that may be a reason for purpose of visit. VO doesn’t believe you will leave Canada at the end of your studies.
Yes probably as its college, I have BSc then PGD CS and now PGD AI and Data Science. But clauses are vague as im making a decent income and have assets too. Its all self funded

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes probably as its college, I have BSc then PGD CS and now PGD AI and Data Science. But clauses are vague as im making a decent income and have assets too. Its all self funded
So you have BSc/PGD and applied for another PGD…that may be a reason for refusal under purpose of visit. What clauses are vague. Approval is not only about funds, it is about showing that you are a genuine student and will return to Pakistan when you complete your studies. It is showing education progression. Having a brother in Canada weakens your ties to Pakistan.

Ezekieljane

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
July 31st
COJ resettlement - Nov6
Withdrawal from FC- Nov 10
Assigned to another officer and request for more documents -Nov 11
application in process currently .

Reactions: aspirant256

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
CEC Application Reconsideration Timeline:
Applied on: Sept 2020
Refusal: May 12, 2021
Reconsideration request sent on May 19, 2021
Acknowledgement that file has been sent to Edmonton IRCC : May 21, 2021
No update since then

satwik.shetty

Jun 7, 2015
Hey guys,

Below happened to my brother.

Applied Non SDS: Aug 31st, 2021
Refusal: November 22, 2021 (Purpose of visit & no evidence on language proficiency and school transcripts)
Reconsideration request sent on November 22nd with the above documents and SOP.
PPR: November 25th, 2021

Hope this helps everyone and good luck.

• Love
Reactions: abdullah23

Rana_Ali_Nawaz

Nov 16, 2021
Hey guys,

Refusal: November 22, 2021 (Purpose of visit & no evidence on language proficiency and school transcripts)

VO for your application?

Rana_Ali_Nawaz

Nov 16, 2021
Hey guys,

Could you please share your complete timeline? like medical...

Mnt

Nov 18, 2021
How do we send reconsideration requests? Only through webforms?
I got refused on purpose of visit and proof of funds, I'm waiting for GCMS notes and getting ready to reapply as in the refusal letter it stated: "You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements."

Should I try reconsideration first?

journey1712

Star Member
Nov 21, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
24-07-2021
Hey guys,

Hi hi,
I hope you will tell us how we should apply for a reconsideration request.
Thanks

faujikid

Dec 16, 2021
Hi. Does anyone know how long it takes after your reconsideration is approved to get the final decision?

faujikid

Dec 16, 2021
20 days and if they dont reply means not approved
Hey thank you for your response. 20 days as when from the date ADR is submitted or from when the ADR is received? Have you been in a similar situation? Or do you know who has experienced the same?