CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
No updates for me.

What i can see from forum is that:
- They are working on some April applications (some got GU on 25 Oct and 26 Oct - which can be the indication that their Eligibility, Criminality and Security passed, or all passed !)
- In the last 2 months, i saw 4 times they sent out portal emails for applications in this VO :
+ 10 Sep ( AOR 2 march, no GU but got call from officer on 20 Aug)
+ 20 Sep ( AOR 2 march, last GU on 26 Aug)
+ 8 Oct ( one with AOR 17 march, last GU on 5 Oct. one with AOR 8 Apr and another one with AOR 10 Apr)
+ 20 Oct (one with AOR 4 march, last GU on 8 Sep. one with AOR 19 Feb)
All of them are single applicants

I guess they approve applications and send portal mail 2 times per month. Lets see when will be our turn.
Nice summary! Sigh... I won't be that eager if I don't have a plan to go to university next summer. Just waiting COPR to apply and also to unite with my girlfriend.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
From Whatsapp group: aor 2 march got portal email this morning. Not sure single applicant or with dependent.
My AOR is also March 2, hoping to receive portal email soon.

mnfh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
No updates for me.

- They are working on some April applications (some got GU on 25 Oct and 26 Oct - which can be the indication that their Eligibility, Criminality and Security passed, or all passed !)
- In the last 2 months, i saw 4 times they sent out portal emails for applications in this VO :
+ 8 Oct ( one with AOR 17 march, last GU on 5 Oct. one with AOR 8 Apr and another one with AOR 10 Apr)

I guess they approve applications and send portal mail 2 times per month. Lets see when will be our turn.
Thanks for the nice summary.
It's good if they have started to look at some April applicants. My AOR is 25th of April. I'd requested my MP to follow up the processing delay and I was informed today this visa office has not done any work on my files since 14th of June.

Last edited:

Lizzzzzzie

Oct 24, 2021
No updates for me.

Thanks for summary. Hope we are going to be next turn.

Lizzzzzzie

Oct 24, 2021
Thanks for the nice summary.
It's goof if they have started to look at some April applicants. My AOR is 25th of April. I'd requested my MP to follow up the processing delay and I was informed today this visa office has not done any work on my files since 14th of June.
It is normal for this office. Based on my note, this office did nothing from March to September in my case

mnfh

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
It is normal for this office. Based on my note, this office did nothing from March to September in my case
I feel hopeless to get approved within next 6 months. It should be ok if they work on files and take time to finalize their decision but it doesn't make sense to not touch our files for many months!

Last edited: