Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Got 2nd GU and now it changed to Approved and mailed card !
Check your CIC account @CalgaryNoOne
Maybe there is a same update for you
Yep!! You are right. Just saw the update saying the application has been approved and card is mailed! We are definitely processed on the same batch!

sanketmhatre

Jan 31, 2021
I received a reply to my query, and my card is in production. It looks like I am in the next batch after you guys. please update later on how long it took to receive the card after the status change. I have a flight on Jan 8.

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
I received a reply to my query, and my card is in production. It looks like I am in the next batch after you guys. please update later on how long it took to receive the card after the status change. I have a flight on Jan 8.
Don't worry. Your PR card application will be approved this Friday or next Monday, as per trend. Then it will take few days to arrive your address.

hraza10

Mar 14, 2021
My copr is Nov 4th, and on the portal the photo is still in review. Waiting for my PR card since. Do you see any changes in the portal? Where are people getting these notifications “Card Mailed”? VO is Etobicoke

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
My copr is Nov 4th, and on the portal the photo is still in review. Waiting for my PR card since. Do you see any changes in the portal? Where are people getting these notifications “Card Mailed”? VO is Etobicoke
In CIC account. You link your PR card application and then you can check the status update (if any)

hraza10

Mar 14, 2021
In CIC account. You link your PR card application and then you can check the status update (if any)
Everything for my application was online for the PR. I am waiting for my first PR card. I don’t have a separate application for the PR card…am I missing an important step here?

hraza10

Mar 14, 2021
Everything for my application was online for the PR. I am waiting for my first PR card. I don’t have a separate application for the PR card…am I missing an important step here?
P.S only thing in my cic account in the PR application itself which says “Approved”

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
Yes. Just like bigvac123 said, you have to link your pr card application in your cic account if you want to know the actual status of it. My PR portal status didn't change even the linked application in cic says it is approved and the card has been mailed.
You can refer this link to finish the process.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/linking-pr-card-application-to-track-pr-card-after-landing-flagpole-landing-interview-is-complete.617040/

Reactions: hraza10

Ruby16

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
I got eCoPR from Etobicoke but my card was processed at Calgary I think (i am not sure, i can confirm it after i receive my card)
Did you call IRCC to know which VO is processing PR card?
Mine is VO Etobicoke but no update at all.