Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
All stages passed but it hasn't been finalized yet. Not sure why
Yeah. I have the same confusion. Kind of have a feeling that they still have most of the stuff working on the refugee cases this month. Sign...

Ruby16

Star Member
Sep 22, 2018
Yeah. I have the same confusion. Kind of have a feeling that they still have most of the stuff working on the refugee cases this month. Sign...
They said they are finalizing 28feb-6mar but it seems not true for us. I'm afraid they will mark our files as complex cases

Reactions: PD1984

CalgaryNoOne

Star Member
Jun 26, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicode IRCC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Mar 4,2021
They said they are finalizing 28feb-6mar but it seems not true for us. I'm afraid they will mark our files as complex cases
Hmm... Personally, it is most unlikely to become that because all stages are done for a few of us and what we need now is just the final simple approval. But who knows what the heck they are thinking. Lets keep an eye on how it goes next week. Have a strong feeling it is our turn now.

Stephzer

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Nope I got confirmation from ircc agent today that they have special units for Afghans refugees so cec applications shouldn’t be affected

Reactions: PD1984

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Hmm... Personally, it is most unlikely to become that because all stages are done for a few of us and what we need now is just the final simple approval. But who knows what the heck they are thinking. Lets keep an eye on how it goes next week. Have a strong feeling it is our turn now.
May your feeling come true.

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
Nope I got confirmation from ircc agent today that they have special units for Afghans refugees so cec applications shouldn’t be affected
Yes..I heard it too

PD1984

Star Member
Jun 28, 2021
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
March 2,2021
AOR Received.
March 2,2021
I called yesterday to IRCC and asked to the agent, if you are working on 28 feb - 6 march application then why we didn't get any updates ? My AOR is march 2, he replied it's just automated updates.we have some backlog before March.

Reactions: Lizzzzzzie

Lizzzzzzie

Oct 24, 2021
Hello
I am new in here and I would like to share my recent timeline

PA inland Dep inland
2.24 AOR
3.12 MEP
3.14 Bio
9.1 Ask for ATIP
9.15 GU
9.22 GU
10.21 Get notes said: Criminal, Eligibility & shared info passed. Security-blank, final decision-blank
10.22 Called Ircc said: all passed and waiting for final decision.

1st VO: CIO-Ottawa
2nd VO: Etobicoke
3rd VO: HM-new ineligibility

Some details:
Eligibility is processed by two officers from Etobicoke office, the first one said "recommend pass" (Aug 10), the second said 'Pass' (Sep 15)
For the Security, after my case transfer to HM office, they gave a comment 'No concerns with 35/37 are evident at this time for PA-Favourable ' (Sep 22)

For now, what we can do is just wait for the final decision and the 1st portal.
My timeline is very similar with some of you guys, please let me know if you guys get the first portal.
Hope me timeline can help more people. ^-^

Last edited:

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Hello
I am new in here and I would like to share my recent timeline

PA inland Dep inland
2.24 AOR
3.12 MEP
3.14 Bio
9.1 Ask for ATIP
9.15 GU
9.22 GU
10.21 Get notes said: Criminal, Eligibility & shared info passed. Security-blank, final decision-blank
10.22 Called Ircc said: all passed and waiting for final decision.

1st VO: CIO-Ottawa
2nd VO: Etobicoke
3rd VO: HM-new ineligibility

Some details:
Eligibility is processed by two officers from Etobicoke office, the first one said "recommend pass" (Aug 10), the second said 'Pass' (Sep 15)
For the Security, after my case transfer to HM office, they gave a comment 'No concerns with 35/37 are evident at this time for PA-Favourable ' (Sep 22)

For now, what we can do is just wait for the final decision and the 1st portal.
My timeline is very similar with some of you guys, please let me know if you guys get the first portal.
Hope me timeline can help more people. ^-^
Do you know when your file transferred to HM for security check?

Lizzzzzzie

Oct 24, 2021
Do you know when your file transferred to HM for security check?
I dont know the exactly time, but based on notes, the eligibility was finished on Sep 15 in Etobicoke, and security comment left in HM office on Sep 22.
So the transition should between Sep 15-22 which I believe the efficiency of HM office is much faster than Etobicoke.
After the security passed, I guess they are going to transfer the case back to Etobicoke office to do the final decision.

farhadfaghihi

Aug 10, 2021
hey everyone! we have started a petition to ask IRCC to speed up processing https://chng.it/Mq46mff8Cv
Sign it and share it please.
reach out to your local congressmen, prime minister email, minister of IRCC office and make noise.
People did the exact same thing in New Zealand and it worked. sitting and waiting is not gonna cut it.