+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021 and 2022 applicants still waiting for decision please gather here.

waseemwsm

Star Member
Feb 13, 2022
Doha
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
The lawyer does not make any difference, applying yourself is better because you get to check status anytime you want. The processing time for applications from Qatar last April was 449 days and varying every week up and down. Currently it is 322 days. However, that is an average of all TRV applications they processed including student and work permits which are prioritized in addition to delayed visitor visas, so the wait continues. Looks like I am on the way to a record waiting time for a visit visa !
Bro whats your application status now?

I applied from Qatar too on 31 july 2022 and got BVL ON 13 April 2023 and no OPR yet but there is Visa number and expiry on Tracker though.

Reactions: PrinceIsaac254

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Bro whats your application status now?

I applied from Qatar too on 31 july 2022 and got BVL ON 13 April 2023 and no OPR yet but there is Visa number and expiry on Tracker though.
i realized that most dudes from your region have to wait for too long with no responses after bvl. yours seems unique having a visa number. clearly the stages sequence are different. but in my opinion, having a visa document number is a win. regardless of the gckey delays.

Reactions: waseemwsm

MR0307

Apr 20, 2023
i realized that most dudes from your region have to wait for too long with no responses after bvl. your seems unique having a visa number. clearly the stages sequence are different. but in my opinion, having a visa document number is a win. regardless of the gckey delays.
Mine is same case. I was applied from Pakistan and what about yours?

waseemwsm

Star Member
Feb 13, 2022
Doha
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
i realized that most dudes from your region have to wait for too long with no responses after bvl. your seems unique having a visa number. clearly the stages sequence are different. but in my opinion, having a visa document number is a win. regardless of the gckey delays.
Hopefully...

We'll wait and see after the strike ‍♂

waseemwsm

Star Member
Feb 13, 2022
Doha
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
First of all there is no update which is directly effecting to ircc and secondly we are have to apply from outside of Canada which fully operational.
We'll see... since nothing csn be predictable with their processing.

One of my friend applied from Qatar just few days before me, as usual he didn't receive any update, so he sent a webform and he got reply in 2days and 3rd day he got OPR in December 2022.

gudpples

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Africa
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
ABJ
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Strike dose not leave impact on our applications.
not necessarily true.
the ircc office within Canada is affected for sure.
while those outside of Canada aren't fully affected.
i say this because, take for instance - you were sent ppr.
or you are in a process that requires the head office in Canada to certify or approve a document.
if the foreign office(e.g ircc Kenya) makes a request to the home office in Canada, they might get indefinite delays.
...which in turn affects the applicant(s) outside of Canada.

Reactions: waseemwsm