+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021-2022 Online Applicants

yesh

Mar 6, 2018
Hi Folks,
I’m living in Canada as a permanent Resident since last 2 years . Before that I am a temporary resident for almost 8 years (lived as a student and a work permit holder). So, based on that I don’t have to complete the 1095 days right as one year is waived for my citizenship eligibility. So, am I eligible for the online application for citizenship?

Last edited:

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
Hi Folks,
I’m living in Canada as a permanent Resident since last 2 years . Before that I am a temporary resident for almost 8 years (lived as a student and a work permit holder). So, based on that I don’t have to complete the 1095 days right as one year is waived for my citizenship eligibility. So, am I eligible for the online application for citizenship?
You can put in your information into the physical presence calculator to determine if you have the days required to apply

yesh

Mar 6, 2018
You can put in your information into the physical presence calculator to determine if you have the days required to apply
I’m eligible for paper application for sure but am I eligible for online application ? Simply put what’s the eligibility criteria for online application.Are people with less than 1095 days allowed to apply online ?

firstax

Dec 8, 2018
I’m eligible for paper application for sure but am I eligible for online application ? Simply put what’s the eligibility criteria for online application.Are people with less than 1095 days allowed to apply online ?
https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/rescalc/resCalcStartNew.do
Use this to calculate. You can apply either online or on paper. You technically don't have less than 1095 days. They allow you to count up to 365 days of time spent as a temporary resident in Canada.
You need to really read through the application requirements to make sure you understand each step

Amiralijoonz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2019
You guys recommend apply in paper as i’ll be eligible in 2 weeks?
Read somewhere paper applications are much faster

kingfaisal

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
Hi guys so I did my test on Oct 1, 2022 while I was in Pakistan (hometown) after that I received an email from ircc to send the copies of passport, pr and the expected date of return to Canada which I mentioned Nov 25 and I already came back on Nov 24 waiting for an invitation of oath ceremony but didn't hear anything back since then what should I do? Or when I should expect my oath ceremony?
Please response
Hi,

I am in a similar situation, did my test from outside Canada, and was asked to send passport scanned copies (although i submitted full passport scans at the time of submitting my application). I sent my full passport scan on Nov 17th, 2022 and now waiting for further update. My BG & Test is marked complete and everything else is in progress.

Can you please share if your Language, Prohibitions & Physical Presence is marked complete or still in progress?

Thanks.

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
Took the Plunge and Applied Online Yesterday
Type: Online
Submission Date: 9th Dec
Physical presence: 1180
AOR: Waiting

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
This attorney page is my fave to follow on Twitter, he gets lots of ATIP and shares them, it's pretty interesting stuff.
This one was really not surprising to me, now we know why applications are not getting processed.
This is so crazy to me how IRCC mess up daily, and if this was any other corporation they would have lots of ramifications, but as usual, the government goes unchecked for this type of bs.

At my job, we have a system that allocates casework and loads, and we have automation that re-directs inactive staff loads, and triggers that would ensure they do not get assigned any loads, you are telling me that the government does not have a person in their systems teams that can do something as simple as ensuring inactive employees do not get case files, seems pretty simple to me.

Anyways read the tween ---> I will keep following it and see if we are correct or not, but seem bizarre to me hopefully

Original story here
Thousands were assigned to inactive immigration officers and IDs. Are you one of them?

Tweet ---->

sahibo

Star Member
Jun 7, 2022
This attorney page is my fave to follow on Twitter, he gets lots of ATIP and shares them, it's pretty interesting stuff.
This one was really not surprising to me, now we know why applications are not getting processed.
This is so crazy to me how IRCC mess up daily, and if this was any other corporation they would have lots of ramifications, but as usual, the government goes unchecked for this type of bs.

At my job, we have a system that allocates casework and loads, and we have automation that re-directs inactive staff loads, and triggers that would ensure they do not get assigned any loads, you are telling me that the government does not have a person in their systems teams that can do something as simple as ensuring inactive employees do not get case files, seems pretty simple to me.

Anyways read the tween ---> I will keep following it and see if we are correct or not, but seem bizarre to me hopefully

Original story here
Thousands were assigned to inactive immigration officers and IDs. Are you one of them?

Tweet ---->

No wonder Edmonton is one of the slowest offices…

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
So I requested an ATIP note from IRCC on Sep 13 and still have not gotten it from them, in regard to my application, after 30 days I sent an email for an update 60 days I followed the process to email the privacy commissioner in charge of IRCC ATIP team and no reply still.

I Sent a request to CBSA for the same Note on Nov 30 and got it today. It's crazy to me it seems IRCC is so mismanaged and keeps using COVID as an excuse.

Anyways nothing new in the notes as I expected the file has not even been assigned to anyone yet. but still wanted to check in on the file and see what IRCC is up to.

Last edited:

wink

May 25, 2021
So I requested an ATIP note from IRCC on Aug 13 and still have not gotten it from them, in regard to my application, after 30 days I sent an email for an update 60 days I followed the process to email the privacy commissioner in charge of IRCC ATIP team and no reply still.

I Sent a request to CBSA for the same Note on Nov 30 and got it today. It's crazy to me it seems IRCC is so mismanaged and keeps using COVID as an excuse.

Anyways nothing new in the notes as I expected the file has not even been assigned to anyone yet. but still wanted to check in on the file and see what IRCC is up to.
There seems to be some third-party websites (like getgcms), sending requests through them would make any faster? any idea?

What we can expect from CBSA, other than entry/exit details? is there anything more we could ask from them?