+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021-2022 Humanitarian And Compassionate Application

Sandeepgill83

Star Member
Apr 10, 2022
Not sure cnt check my application online
You can call helpline center, options press 2 after 1 after 2 after 0 , someone help you ask back round, info sharing, eligibility, complete, also ask where is your file right now like which province your file Montreal office, Toronto office, Etobiko office etc, I know you sending Vancouver office , after Vancouver office sometimes sending another province, also you can check soon ecas your application, in process

Mandy08

Mar 26, 2023
You can call helpline center, options press 2 after 1 after 2 after 0 , someone help you ask back round, info sharing, eligibility, complete, also ask where is your file right now like which province your file Montreal office, Toronto office, Etobiko office etc, I know you sending Vancouver office , after Vancouver office sometimes sending another province, also you can check soon ecas your application, in process
Thank you so much l will definitely call them

Reactions: Sandeepgill83

Mandy08

Mar 26, 2023
Hello hope you are well and staying very positive, this week l pray we receive the best updates. Please may l ask when l called the Call Centre they asked no medical required we will let you know if that changes and same as interview. My Biometrics as valid. They advise they are doing a background check and checking for eligibility, is this possible without receiving an AIP

Naim.

Feb 16, 2023
Hey everyone

I have a question. I applied h & c 2022 sep got my aor after 4 month. I haven’t submitted any documents since then. Is it recommended to update the applications like submitting volunteer works documents?

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hey everyone

I have a question. I applied h & c 2022 sep got my aor after 4 month. I haven’t submitted any documents since then. Is it recommended to update the applications like submitting volunteer works documents?
Yes, keep improving your application with any positive factors for the officer to consider. Children's schooling, language achievements, letters of support - whatever, whatever, whatever you have you should add as much as you can.

H&C's need to have accumulated evidence of your integration into Canada and your continued ability to prosper here.

Good luck, and this was a very smart question so get on it and increase your chances for success.

Lar Mo

Nov 29, 2022
Hello everyone. I have good news to share. I finally got AIP. My timeline is as follows:
Paper application by Lawyer on 17th April 2022, it was returned 23rd May 2022- they said incomplete
Lawyer checked again and didn’t find anything missing, he sent it back 29th May 2022
Received AOR 13th June 2022
Started processing 18th October 2022
AIP 15th July 2023
My H&C application was based on Child and Establishment. I’m Married with 2 kids (born outside canada ages 9 & 8 years old), i arrived canada 2017, failed Refugee, and currently reporting at CBSA. I actually had a removal order September 2022, i got a lawyer for deferral and was refused. We proceeded to the Federal court, our arguments was based on suicidal evidence on my part and my kids report from school that they need special learning, and coupled with the fact that i’ll be eligible for PPRA in October 2022, also, i already have H&C application in process, the judge ordered CBSA to leave us till further notice. But i should keep reporting at CBSA every month. Although i was eligible for PPRA since October 2022, we were not given the forms to apply. i asked one officer during my reporting visit in January 2023 about the PPRA forms, he checked his system and confirmed i was now eligible, and told me they would send it to my address in due time, but to my surprise, till this day, CBSA has not sent the forms. So yeah, all Glory to God for his mercies upon me and my family. It was a tough, lonely, sad and financially draining journey, but with prayers and hope, God did it! To everyone waiting for their good news, i pray your good news comes sooner than you expect amen

Jambol

Jun 24, 2021
Hello everyone. I have good news to share. I finally got AIP. My timeline is as follows:
Paper application by Lawyer on 17th April 2022, it was returned 23rd May 2022- they said incomplete
Lawyer checked again and didn’t find anything missing, he sent it back 29th May 2022
Received AOR 13th June 2022
Started processing 18th October 2022
AIP 15th July 2023
My H&C application was based on Child and Establishment. I’m Married with 2 kids (born outside canada ages 9 & 8 years old), i arrived canada 2017, failed Refugee, and currently reporting at CBSA. I actually had a removal order September 2022, i got a lawyer for deferral and was refused. We proceeded to the Federal court, our arguments was based on suicidal evidence on my part and my kids report from school that they need special learning, and coupled with the fact that i’ll be eligible for PPRA in October 2022, also, i already have H&C application in process, the judge ordered CBSA to leave us till further notice. But i should keep reporting at CBSA every month. Although i was eligible for PPRA since October 2022, we were not given the forms to apply. i asked one officer during my reporting visit in January 2023 about the PPRA forms, he checked his system and confirmed i was now eligible, and told me they would send it to my address in due time, but to my surprise, till this day, CBSA has not sent the forms. So yeah, all Glory to God for his mercies upon me and my family. It was a tough, lonely, sad and financially draining journey, but with prayers and hope, God did it! To everyone waiting for their good news, i pray your good news comes sooner than you expect amen
Congratulations