+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021-2022 Humanitarian And Compassionate Application

Manpreetk90

Mar 1, 2023
Quick Update guys!

I received AIP this morning
It's my 1st application.

Your victory is also on the way! Have faith, hang on there and trust the process

Time-line

Application submitted online Feb 10, 2022.
AOR - Feb 22, 2022
AIP - Oct 20, 2022.
What was the basis of your h&c application?

Jen1820

Jan 21, 2020
Hi there, I had my first interview with CBSA today and I was told my removal is enforced and I have until April 11. Although my H&c I’ve applied since Aug 2022 and got AoR OCt 2022 I’m really scared and worried, I was also told I’m not eligible for Preremoval Risk Assessment, don’t know why. Please does anyone have a good lawyer in Edmonton that can fight this. Or do you have any advice for me. Anything is welcomed. Thank you so much!

Bornlucky

May 15, 2018
Hi there, I had my first interview with CBSA today and I was told my removal is enforced and I have until April 11. Although my H&c I’ve applied since Aug 2022 and got AoR OCt 2022 I’m really scared and worried, I was also told I’m not eligible for Preremoval Risk Assessment, don’t know why. Please does anyone have a good lawyer in Edmonton that can fight this. Or do you have any advice for me. Anything is welcomed. Thank you so much!
What country are you from?

rockrchh

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Not in Edmonton, but in Calgary, Raj Sharma; you need a lawyer to ask CBSA for a deferral, if deferral is rejected by the border then the next step is stay of removal at the Federal Court.

Reactions: Lar Mo