+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021-2022 Humanitarian And Compassionate Application

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
Quick Update guys!

I received AIP this morning
It's my 1st application.

Your victory is also on the way! Have faith, hang on there and trust the process

Time-line

Application submitted online Feb 10, 2022.
AOR - Feb 22, 2022
AIP - Oct 20, 2022.
Congratulations please are you able to check the status of your application on ECAS

Ebonybaba247

May 1, 2022
Ottawa
You receive AIP before JR result.
And what is leave Granted .

my JR also under process that’s why asking.
Same with me I have JR in process and H&C I will like to know any update on it because some people said they will pause the H&C till they finish work on the JR please any enlightening on this

Love101

Feb 8, 2022
You receive AIP before JR result.
And what is leave Granted .

my JR also under process that’s why asking.
When you file a JR with federal court, you are applying for Leave. The judge will look into your submission and that of the respondent to decide whether to grant Leave or not. So JR is in two stages! Leave stage & Argument stage. If you fail at the Leave stage, then your JR is dismissed. If you are lucky to get the Leave, then you will go into the Argument stage. Lawyers charge additional fees for this.

Rahulcanada525

Jan 17, 2022
When you file a JR with federal court, you are applying for Leave. The judge will look into your submission and that of the respondent to decide whether to grant Leave or not. So JR is in two stages! Leave stage & Argument stage. If you fail at the Leave stage, then your JR is dismissed. If you are lucky to get the Leave, then you will go into the Argument stage. Lawyers charge additional fees for this.
Thanks

Reactions: Love101

wello711

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2021
Canada
Category........
Other
A question please for people who sent their application online, how did you scan the front and back of the photos and transfer them to the portal ?

Mahisharm

Jan 4, 2022
My lawyer didn't gave me copy of AOR so called service centre they have given me file number but still I am not able to check status.

CanadaMKMK22

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Any 2022 applicant ,are you able to check your status online?
Some online applications are never available online for status check as they are not linked. I got refusal without ever knowing my status online. It usually says no case found or something like that when you put in your application number.

Reactions: Mahisharm