+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2021-2022 Humanitarian And Compassionate Application

peace123

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Guys. I got my AIP this morning. I pray that whoever is also waiting for their AIPs will receive it soon. My time line is below. :

AOR : Dec 7 2021
AIP : Dec 15 2022.
Best interest of children and establishment .
Failed refugee.
4 years in Canada

Was attending removal interviews.

But our CBSA officer was changed and the new one was very nice and told us she would write immigration to ask about our H&C when we went for interview this earlier week.

May God help us all and perfect it for everybody
Surutohlere: Could you share the documents of your H&C ?

I want to know all the documents that’s in the H&C application .

One of my friends need to apply for H&C by himself because he could not pay for the lawyer.

He need to send complete documents to IRCC for the H&C , including all the forms. Such as form imm 0008 , form imm 5669

Thanks

surutohlere

Sep 10, 2022

One of my friends need to apply for H&C by himself because he could not pay for the lawyer.

He need to send complete documents to IRCC for the H&C , including all the forms. Such as form imm 0008 , form imm 5669

Thanks
I used a lawyer. So he handled all the documents . I only provided supporting documents

grahs1994

Feb 8, 2021

Thanks
All documents are online one you put in the application. It’s shows you all the forms needed to be filled out.

ArzeenYy

Star Member
Mar 2, 2022
For those who have information about that if you owe tax money that mentioned in NOA will affect H&C application?