+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 PNP - Inland EE PR applicants connect here

xza116

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
My friend who went through CEC-EE(AOR July 31st) recently got his COPR on March 18th. But Me with my spouse went through the BCPNP-EE program instead of the CEC-EE program and I know that IRCC is not giving PNP-EE applicants the love we deserve.

Would like to share our progress here and let me know if you are in the same boat as us.

• AOR: August 28, 2020
  • Review of Medical results: October 7, 2020
  • Biometrics Collection Letter: October 7 2020
  • Biometrics submitted: October 7, 2020
  • Request letter(Proof of Common Law status ):October 22, 2020
  • Review of Eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
  • Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information
I have called them early March to ask for progress and was told that everything is going as normal. But the phone operator could not provide me with an estimate of the completion date. This is my second time applying to BCPNP-EE as my first was rejected by a missing item on a document that I couldn't get out of my home country's police department at the time due to COVID shut downs. My last application had the AOR of March 19, 20020 and was rejected May 22nd, 2020 without giving me a chance to wait for relaxed COVID restrictions in order to get a more up to date police certificate.

I can see that from twitter https://twitter.com/hashtag/Finalize2020Q1Q2InlandPR?src=hashtag_click, many applicants with AOR in Q1 and Q2 2020 were forgotten and no agents are being assigned to them.

Looking forward to see your progress, PNP-EE applicants are just as qualified as any other streams of applicants.